View Single Post
Old 08-05-2020, 06:54 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

wishing you all a safe and healthy time, it really is very scary.

hope you are all managing and so happy to see you all doing the right thing.

today is day one of no retail being open and very reduced industry, online school only except for essential workers kids and so we will hopefully start to see a reduction in about two weeks but who knows.

I am trying to exercise at home every day with my daughter and am definitely an early morning shopper, always have been. Thankfully I don't have to do much else outside of home except for the grocery shopping so I am relieved about that.

As for the two people exercising rule, a single mom with two small kids can take them both out for a walk/to the store as there is no one home to look after them.

couples who do not live together are still allowed to get together however once the 8pm curfew has started they either have to be back at their own respective homes or are stuck at their partners home until at least 5am the next day. Suffice it to say, our daughter was NOT happy that she couldn't see her boyfriend past 7.45pm, allowing to get home in time, as they both still live with their parents!

fun times for all. stay safe, healthy and sane everyone.
this has to end... at some stage.
love to you all xx