View Single Post
Old 03-02-2020, 04:25 PM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leablahblah View Post
This is how I do it. But yes, sometimes it bugs me because a kit could go in several categories. I try to pick the one that I would think to look first.

[img][/img]
This is how I'm reorganizing. I did try store/designer/kit in folders. Then I tried store/main folder and put everything in one named by designer then kit. The folder became SO massive and I couldn't find anything and it took forever to load. So now I am doing themed folders store/organized/theme. I thought if all my winter/christmas kits were together and fall and so on that I would find stuff easier. But I have a lot of general kits that don't fit really any category. So I'm just lost on what to do with those.

I am surprised by how many here delete stuff. I have let go of a lot of older stuff (13 years scrapping now) but the stuff from the past several years is all bought and I feel like I am deleting money. I'd have to really hate it to do that.

Oh, I do change the folder preview to the kit preview. I find that it's hard to see though and I use bridge so they always stay mostly small. I'd love to tag more but that's overwhelming.