View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 10:53 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Regular Points=28
NR points=2
Total points=30

January #40 Living on the edge! 1 point

February#40. Washi tape is all the rage right now. Use this tutorial by Peppermint Granberg to feature realistic digital washi tape on your page. 2pts+ 1 NR pt (Happy Go Lucky released 12/29 posted 12/31)

March# 7 - Buttons are one of those elements that I use on almost every page. This month, create a page that includes at least 5 different buttons. Have fun and use them in a creative way if you are so inspired! - 1 pt.

April #24. Use this quote as a starting point and/or the title of your page - 1pt.

April #32. I'm lovin' the cut-out title trend lately. Cut out a title or an add an inner shadow to create the effect on the title of your layout. - 2pts

April #34 I love this cascading stars in this image. Feature a cascade of similar elements on your layout. - 2pts

May #35 It's time for an old-fashioned Spin-a-Lift! Choose any layout from the Sweet Shoppe Designs gallery, spin it, flip it or rotate it and then lift it! - 1pt.

June #1 This month, create a hybrid layout with all the bells and whistles, layered papers, rolled flowers, real ribbon and MORE! - 10 pts

June #16 16-Use one of these free fonts on a layout. (journaling, title, etc doesn't matter where!) - 1pt + 1 NR pt=2pts (Happy Go Lucky released 12/29 and posted 12/30)

June #17-Did you know SSD has some awesome tutorials? Use one on a layout. Make sure to link up to the tutorial you used!! - 2pts The Tutorial I used.

July #2- Use one of her quick scrapbook ideas to scrap a page! (Cluster your photo with layered papers and pennants.) 1 point.

September #30. Hello Hair! Styles are always changing, so scrap about styles past or present. Be sure to include at least one photo, and make your page fit the era you are scrapping about. -1 pt.

September #31. Cut outs can give great depth to a layout. Use cut outs on your page (either in the background or front and center). 1 pt.

September #37. Get white space happy! Use these images by Liz Tamanaha as inspiration for combining white space and text on your layout. - 2pts

Last edited by jennpage; 12-31-2012 at 07:14 PM.