View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 03:00 AM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

TOTAL POINTS : 31

October #33 - Design a page using only ONE of each of these elements: photo, paper, one word title, flower, and ribbon. Anything else you add to your page is up to you! - 2 pts.

October #33 - Scrap about a place that has changed you. -2 pts.

October #11 - Use this fun weekly calendar as inspiration for a layout about a typical week in your house. - 1 pt.

April #31 - Calling all font lovers! Use one of these fun FREE fonts on your next layout. - 2pts.

April #32 - Cut out a title or an add an inner shadow to create the effect on the title of your layout. - 2pts.

June #24. Create an element made out of buttons for your layout, get creative! - 2pts

June #23. What makes you (or your kids!) cool? Scrap about it in a fun way! - 2pts

July #27. I love the collage look of printer trays! Use a printer tray to display momentos and memories! -1 pt.

July #4. What's a trait that you possess that you or others use to define you? Use that trait as a large title on your layout - 2pts.

August #7 - Use at least one of the cute sayings in this print as a title for your next LO - 1 pt. (Bumble to my Bee)

June #10 - Use TRAVEL in the title of your LO and include journaling about where you dream of going one day or your favorite place you've been so far. - 2 pts

April #26. Smash Books and Art Journals are all the rage. Create a layout full of color, journaling, and memorobilia inspired by these styles! -2 pts.

September #34. Scrap a page about one of your favorite moments spent with someone you love. -2 pts.

June #11. Be inspired by these word stickers and create an ALL ABOUT ME layout describing yourself -2pts

April #21. Be Inspired this collection of inspiration! Create a layout using a Black & White photo with photo corners and if you choose to take any other inspiration from this as well for your layout! -2pts.

February #20 - Peek-a-boo! Play with folded or torn paper pieces or cutouts on a layout. -2 pts

February #40. Washi tape is all the rage right now. Use this tutorial by Peppermint Granberg to feature realistic digital washi tape on your page. -2pts

Last edited by swastinadia; 12-31-2012 at 01:58 AM.