View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 01:18 AM
Sweets

profile gallery send pm

Challenge Pts: 26
NR Pts: 3
Total Pts: 29

3. - March 14 is National Potato Chip Day. I ♥ potato chips - but only a freshly, just opened bag. Scrap a layout of a recent favorite snack of yours or someone else. Include a photo of the delicious treat! 2 pt.

11 - This challenge is simple - use one of these inspirational quotes on a layout! - 2 pts per layout up to 10 pts (Child of God sign used...quoted in journaling)

14. Be inspired by these sweet colors of spring. Create a layout that features this color pallette along with stripes and flowers. - 2 pts. (my shade of yellow is a little different...hope that is OK)

12. ROY G BIV! Use this delicious photo as inspiration in a rainbow colored layout. Make sure you include all the colors in your layout. -2pt.

19. One of the COOLEST trends in paper scrapping right now is wood veneers. I think they are awesome! Incorporate wood veneers, or another of your favorite paper scrapping trends on your next layout! -2 pts.

I chose to use the Project Life style approach to this layout. I suppose that counts as a paper trend...and it certainly is new to me

25 - Use at least two of these prompts here for photos. Use them in a layout. Let us know which prompts you picked! - 2 pts. I chose prompts 14) What I Love and 18) Beginning

1.-I love the way community member Angie balanced this photo-less page and made it interesting with a cluster that expands from one edge to another. Create a layout that balances your page with a cluster that expands from one edge of the page to another (vertically, diagonally, or horizontally). 2 pt

5 - "off center" is the very first thought I have when looking this image and that's what I wanna see in your page! Create an off-centered page with most of your elements focused on a single edge of your layout! - 2pts

21 - What type of girl are you? Create a LO with "I'm the type of girl" (or guy, or "you're the type .." as the subject and title. - 2 pts. + 1 NR Point (Thickabets by Traci Reed Released 3/2 uploaded 3/4) = 3

26 - I am seriously intrigued with the composition of this piece of contemporary art. Use it as a jumping-off point for a layout! - 2 pts. + 1 NR Point (Thickabets by Traci Reed Released 3/2 uploaded 3/4) = 3

22 - Create a LO about something OTHER than digi-scrapping that you are utterly obsessed with. - 2 pts. =1 NR Point (Thickabets by Traci Reed Released 3/2 uploaded 3/4) =3

23 - Use this website to create a watercolor map-like image of any location you choose. Download the image and use it on a layout. - 2 pts.

11 - This challenge is simple - use one of these inspirational quotes on a layout! - 2 pts per layout up to 10 pts

Last edited by thompsonc2007; 04-07-2013 at 03:49 PM.