View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 04:43 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

my spot

total : 40 pts
base : 36 pts + 4/5 NR pts

1.-I love the way community member Angie balanced this photo-less page and made it interesting with a cluster that expands from one edge to another. Create a layout that balances your page with a cluster that expands from one edge of the page to another (vertically, diagonally, or horizontally). 2 pt

2. - Babe Erin inspired me with her ingenuity on creating her own overlay. She used laced snowflakes to create this stunning layout. Create an overlay on your layout using one element repeated. 2 pt.

3. - March 14 is National Potato Chip Day. I ? potato chips - but only a freshly, just opened bag. Scrap a layout of a recent favorite snack of yours or someone else. Include a photo of the delicious treat! 2 pt.

4 - Complete the sentence "If you love someone..." on your next layout. Use titlework, journaling, photos and more to really let the sentiment shine throughout your page. - 2pts +1pt NR

5 - "off center" is the very first thought I have when looking this image and that's what I wanna see in your page! Create an off-centered page with most of your elements focused on a single edge of your layout! - 2pts

9. I'm loving getting messy with paper lately and then replicating the effect digitally! Check out this tutorial on how to make (paper) embellished journaling cards and then fancy up some of your own (digitally)! - 2pts

10. Feathers were HUGE at CHA this year! Incorporate at least 2 feathers on to your layout! - 2 pts

11 - This challenge is simple - use one of these inspirational quotes on a layout! - 2 pts per layout up to 10 pts

got courage? 2pts

life is good 2pts +1pt NR

shine 2pts

stay on the sunny side of life 2pts

12. ROY G BIV! Use this delicious photo as inspiration in a rainbow colored layout. Make sure you include all the colors in your layout. -2pt.

14. Be inspired by these sweet colors of spring. Create a layout that features this color pallette along with stripes and flowers. - 2 pts.

16 - Get creative and imitate one of these handmade typography ideas on your next layout! (doodles) - 2 pts +1pt NR

19. One of the COOLEST trends in paper scrapping right now is wood veneers. I think they are awesome! Incorporate wood veneers, or another of your favorite paper scrapping trends on your next layout! -2 pts.

24. One Word Challenge - use the word Lucky on your layout and show us what you feel is "Lucky" about your life. - 2 pts +1pt NR

29 - I'm a hardcore advocate of getting ME in our family scrapbooks, but too often, my photos are the posed and cheesy look. This month, I challenge you to get a photo of you, doin' what you do..meaning not looking and smiling, but in motion. Set up a tripod and remote and take a bunch of shots or have someone else take the photo for you, but capture a little of the REAL everyday you. - 2pts.

30 - I am a type NERD. I love all things typography. I want you to include a giant piece of punctuation on your layout. It must be at least 8 inches (on a 12 in canvas) or 5 inches (in an 8 inch canvas) wide or tall. - 2pts.

Last edited by eve11ne; 03-28-2013 at 09:13 PM.