View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 08:47 PM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

TOTAL: 19 pts

1. Create a layout that balances your page with a cluster that expands from one edge of the page to another - 2 pts + 1 NR (uploaded 3/2 - Talk Nerdy to Me, K. Hartley/J. Barrette)

5 - "off center" is the very first thought I have when looking this image and that's what I wanna see in your page! Create an off-centered page with most of your elements focused on a single edge of your layout! - 2pts

7. YES, collage! Work outside the box! You can make collages with photos, papers or anything, but your page has to look like a collage! - 2pt

8. Create a layout that shows off not only the perfect shot you were hoping to get, but a not-so-perfect or unexpected photograph taken just a moment earlier. 2 pts

20 - Create a layout where the title is written in a language not your own. 2 pts

21 - What type of girl are you? Create a LO with "I'm the type of girl" (or guy, or "you're the type ..") as the subject and title. - 2 pts + 1 NR (Uploaded 3/15 - Traci Reed, Dream Big (new release 3/9)

22. 22 - Create a LO about something OTHER than digi-scrapping that you are utterly obsessed with. - 2 pts.

29 - I challenge you to get a photo of you, doin' what you do..meaning not looking and smiling, but in motion - 2 pts + 1 NR (uploaded 3/2, Sugarplum Paperie, Here in this Moment)

Last edited by TeaWithLemon; 03-19-2013 at 09:38 PM.