View Single Post
Old 12-02-2021, 12:00 PM
So Sweet

profile gallery send pm

Well since I just got back into scrapbooking again this year (Feb) I'm thinking that this is something I would like to tackle for 2022. I wanted to do it for this year but found out that I don't take enough photos of my life to do that. I'm not sure I want 365 photo prompts because that just sounds like it would be setting me up to fail for sure right now...but maybe just a photo a day, no prompt - just take a picture. I think I might put a reminder on my phone to get it more focused in my brain. I have a good phone camera, so no excuses.

And Allyson - I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your Project 365 layouts. Every time I see one I study to see how you added all the extras to make it so interesting. I also love all your journaling - this is something I really suck at so you really inspire me to tell our family story a bit more in my pages even if they're not a Project 365.

My "loose" plan is to do a page for each week, so 4 double-page spreads for the month (depending on the month it might have to be 3). Then I'll scrap pages of photos and events that require their own page to follow in my album. At least that is the plan - all plans are subject to change - because, life....yeah, just life. It really ran amuck this last year but I'm hopeful for this coming one.