View Single Post
Old 06-11-2020, 09:52 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by nesser1981 View Post
Good luck! We were not brave enough to drive when we I was station in Alaska. LOL! We flew there and back. That was stressful enough. the 10th will be 11 years since we've been gone and I still miss it. Such a beautiful, unique place.
I will definitely not be doing ANY of the driving! My vehicle is getting shipped. Everyone keeps asking my husband, "Aren't you nervous to do that drive?"...he wasn't, until everyone started bringing it up, lol.
My husband will retire from the Air Force after this, and we feel like this is going to be an excellent final assignment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joelsgirl View Post
You're moving to Alaska??? That's so cool!
Yep, that's our next stop! We're excited!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiegirl View Post
WOW! That sounds like an amazing adventure!!! Can't wait to see your amazing photos and hear all about it! I have a friend who lives there, and her stories (moose walking through her back yard, a bear in the area) as well as all the things she's had to learn are just so adventerous!

I hope it ends up being an amazing move and place for you! I've heard it's an adjustment, but it can be worth it (she loves it!)
Thanks! It should make for some good scrapbook pages Moose are my favorite animal, but I've never seen one in real life! Lol...that's about to change! I hope one walks through my yard! Someone from my husband's new office shared a video of a moose giving birth right outside their building. Just watched it through the office window

Last edited by knittingbec; 06-11-2020 at 10:38 AM.