Thread: RQOTD....
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2019, 04:34 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

I have done it a couple of times, but two stories stand out to me. One, I was traveling in South Dakota with an old boyfriend & we had to use the restroom. There is not much on I-90, but we saw a sign saying this tiny town had a general store & we assumed we could use the bathroom there. We pulled off & parked and I opened my door and instantly saw a snake on the ground. I asked my boyfriend to move to another spot & we parked again. As we were getting out of the car, I looked over and saw he hadn't locked the doors and the keys were not in the ignition so I locked the doors. We walked up to the store and realized it was no longer a business. Walked back to the car & realized he had out the keys in the cupholder. This was before anyone carried their cell phones. We had to walk this little town knocking on doors until one answered and helped us call a tow truck. Cost us a lot of money.

Second story, when my son was little, my ex-husband was letting him play with the car keys while he got him strapped into the car & then closed the door. As soon as he did, Nick hit the lock button on the keys. We called a locksmith who was quick, but while we waited, we tried to get Nick to hit the unlock button, but he dropped the keys instead.