View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 04:14 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Heidi, to be honest, I haven't really shopped around that much. Shipping to me in Hawaii is prohibitive, which is ridiculous IMO (it costs the same to send something to me via USPS Priority Mail as it does anywhere else in the US, so why do they feel the need to charge me 2-3 times as much!?!?). I can sometimes purchase supplies at my local Ben Franklin (small craft / hobby store), but they are very hit or miss with having things in stock. I usually purchase my Cinch products from Taylored Expressions HERE. Her prices are comparable to what I get in my local store and her shipping prices to me are reasonable and her customer service is awesome. I like shopping with small, individually owned companies like that over larger corporate stores. I know Taylor personally and do some design work for her (with her stamps) and she's a sweetheart, and since her prices are about what I'm used to paying - I just order from her. But honestly I'm not really sure how they compare to other online stores? But I do order lots of other papercrafting supplies from Taylor on a regular basis, so it works out well for me.

Sorry, I'm not sure that was really much help!? LOL.