View Single Post
Old 03-15-2020, 10:57 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

I wasn't really feeling the prompts for March (they just didn't seem to line up with the things I'm trying to get done) so I decided that I'm just going to make sure I make at least 17 pages to add to my Disney & Project Life books (2019&2020). I even let myself buy double the amount with my February passport discount since I decided to forgo the March one

But...I'm not very far along with those 17 pages...been so busy after-hours for school preparing for distance learning. And also consumed with thoughts/talk about possibly evacuating our location. And clearing my personal belongings out of my classroom in case we leave quickly. It's been an intense & exhausting 3 weeks of mental gymnastics! Last night, we got a call saying that we're all leaving in the next few days. I brought suitcases up from the basement, packed one & about 5 minutes after I zipped it, got another call that we're staying.
But, now that I'm packed "just in case", and ready for the first 2 "learn at home" days, and have scheduled "mom's scrapbooking time" onto our spring break/distance learning schedule, maybe I can get productive!