View Single Post
Old 03-18-2020, 07:57 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

As of right now...

College kid one... a senior at Kutztown.... she can do her one class remotely. But all student teaching is suspended since all public schools are closed. She has an apartment that we still have to pay. She is in complete freak out over how she is supposed to graduate when the requirements cannot be met.

College kid 2.... a sophomore at Pitt.... rest of classes for this semester are remote... they asked dorm kids to move out if they can. She has an apartment in Pittsburgh so we are stuck still paying. We will probably head there this weekend and gather all school materials and clothes so she can do classes here at home. She was supposed to go on a Medical Brigades trip to Hondorus in May, that has been cancelled. Money raised will go towards next years trip, hopefully we can get airline money back.

My two high schoolers.. online learning is up from some teachers, not all. My senior is heartbroken about her senior year.... no senior trip...no activities... no hanging out with friends... My sophomore is just going with the flow.

Guest CT for Kristin Cronin-Barrow