View Single Post
Old 06-24-2019, 12:54 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I thought of this question today b/c Taz is driving us crazy this morning LOL.

Darrell is home from work today (he's taking off most Monday's throughout the summer as mini holidays/long wkends). Taz is almost constantly barking at the squirrels and birds outside at the feeders. I think he's showing off for D, showing how good he is at scaring off the critters LOL.

We live in a woodsy area with lots of wildlife but it's also heavily populated so there are a lot of home/townhouses and apartment bldgs around. We hear a lot of car and house alarms going off at all hours. We glance outside but it happens so much we mostly ignore it unless it's really loud b/c then maybe its one of our vehicles.

I'm sure most of you know (from seeing my LOs), my happy noise is the birds chirping outside. We are early risers, usually between 6-7, so early morning chirping doesn't bother us, we find it a nice way to start off the day, seeing and hearing the birds in the backyard/at the porch feeders. I never thought my hubs would enjoy watching the birds so much but he does. He will call out excitedly to me when new ones come or when they are doing something interesting.

The most annoying noise is the coyotes. Their howl is very chilling and eerie.