View Single Post
Old 02-08-2017, 01:43 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverland Scraps View Post
I laugh because if you knew my childhood, I wasn't allowed to listen to music. The first time I really ever started listening to music was after we got married and even then it was only in the car!

We don't dance. None of us have rhythm! I just laugh because music was such a no-no growing up that I have a hard time incorporating it in our family. When my oldest wanted to start listening to music a little over a year ago, that seemed so foreign to me. Why would you want to sit in your room and listen to music doing nothing else? My husband was overseas and on one his phone calls I asked him, "is this something we allow?" Now, who knows what she listens to because she clears it with her father. If she cleared it with me, it'd be a no. I am trying to play the Christian Radio Station back in DC on my computer but I mostly tune it out and it's just "noise" when I'm doing something. I know, I'm strange. If you were ask my husband he'd say I was raised by the Amish!

Thank you for the many ideas!! I'll have to be creative with this one for sure!
I think you should scrap about what you've just written. Scrap that you DON'T have a playlist or dance card. Scrap the story behind NOT listening to music. It's your story - keep it real - tell it like it is.