Thread: Collabs
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2018, 06:42 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverland Scraps View Post
As much fun as it would be see to an eclectic style with a traditional style for a customer, I imagine it's a lot of stress for the designers with polar opposite design styles to mesh well and look appealing for purchasing. You would have to keep in mind that this might be the only time someone gets to try that designer. And if your styles don't mesh well, and you can't make a cohesive product, you could potentially lose a customer. So as much as I'd love to see polar opposite designer collabs, I wouldn't wish the stress of putting together a cohesive collab on them.

You know what I would like instead......I would like little coordinating mini products, kind of like what some of them did for the Scrapaneers Winter Magic collab. Each designer (Flergs, Studio Basic, Red Ivy, Wendy Page and a few more) had a little mini to add to the whole collection. You could use it as a whole or use just one designer's product. That's what I'd like to see because then I imagine it would be less stress on each of the designers "collabing" together.
Back in 2015 they had a Sundae Bar where
each designer was put into a group and was assigned a color pallette. They made a mini kit/template pack each for their color group.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk