View Single Post
Old 07-18-2019, 09:33 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeAndra View Post
Pocket pages would be easiest. You could even scrap multiple years in a row by using the same pocket page & kit and just switching out photos & elements.

You could also pick up one of Cindy's Double It Up templates & use that in the same way. That is going to seriously cut down your photos but maybe that would be a good way for you to pick out a photo "theme" from year to year for yourself. If you were to scrap the last 2 or 3 years of a particular festival, you could choose different photos per year & then know what theme you want to capture this year.

For the Cherry Festival in particular since it is especially meaningful to you, I would likely scrap additional non-templated pages about it but all of the other festivals I would just stick to one double-page spread per festival per year.

Ooo, I really like that idea of taking different themed photos every year. It does get very overwhelming the amount of photos I take AND the fact that they are pretty much all the same every year. Thank You so much for your suggestions, I am already feeling a little better and more excited about what I can do (hopefully) this year