View Single Post
Old 12-06-2019, 01:37 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Do you feel stressed this month? Got it all under control? Don't care and just wing it, letting everything fall into place?
I am stressed about other things but not Christmas.

Are you well organized? Or do you procrastinate?
I am super organized but I have to wait until closer to Christmas before I can buy gifts so that might seem like procrastination from the outside?

What is something you hope to accomplish this month?
I hope to keep up with this year's Countdown to Christmas album.

Got any decorations or baking done yet?
I don't really decorate. I do put out the handmade decor that my mom makes for my sister & me every year. I don't bake, either, so we go to my parents' every year & help my mom with hers. She makes dozens and dozens of cookies every year for the family, for church, as thank-you gifts, etc.

What is something you are looking forward to this month?
I am going with a friend to see "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation" tomorrow night on the big screen so that should be fun. We have lots of Christmas activities and traditions happening in the next two weeks. I'm most looking forward to receiving the quilt my friend made for me from my grandfather's (who passed away in October) shirts. I hope it will be done by the end of the month but with the holidays, it might not get here until the beginning of January. I saw it finished before she sent it off to her quilter & it's beautiful & big enough to cuddle in with my kids.