View Single Post
Old 12-06-2019, 08:42 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Do you feel stressed this month? Got it all under control? Don't care and just wing it, letting everything fall into place?
Definitely feel the stress this month BUT it's not really more than any other month (well, besides extra stress about money, but I know everyone can relate to that this time of year).

Are you well organized? Or do you procrastinate?
Both. LOL I start my holiday planning early and have so many lists to keep me on track I feel ok with everything, but a lot of stuff does get left to the very end and I know by the end of next week I will be in tears at least once a day.

What is something you hope to accomplish this month? I want to get a LOT of scrapping done with Christmas pages..... I don't know why, but I only like scrapping Christmas stuff during the month of december, so now is my time to do some catching up. I put together 11 pages the other day (just need to add photos and shadows, so I am very happy with how things are going).

Got any decorations or baking done yet?
I had all my decorations up by the end of November (still doing little tweaks here and there but for the most part done). Baking, I've been picking away at it, I get a couple batches of cookies or sweet breads done a day.

What is something you are looking forward to this month?
FOOD!!! Hubby and I have been Keto since May, so we are looking forward to carbs and sweets (even though they make us sick when we have too much), and then I am looking forward to getting back on track right after the holidays so I can finish round 2 strong