View Single Post
Old 01-01-2018, 02:56 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennNtheBoys View Post
2017 was a VERY slow year for me scrappy wise, 2016 wasn't much better. I am tired of being behind, so I am hoping to get lots done this year...

Main Focus of scrapping:
-2015 (not much left to do here)
-Pets Album
-create Recipe Album
-PRINT a book or pages (for the FIRST time!!)

OTHER GOALS:
-improve on shadow work
-learn and hopefully transition to PS
-make a font in my own handwriting (my son got a drawing pad for christmas, I am looking forward to him going back to school so I can have some time to play lol)
-Journal more
-BOM (I have had an idea of how I want to create my BOM pages and I would love to get a start on it... it's going to be out of my comfort zone, and involve a lot of journaling, but I am up for the challenge).
-Pick at old layouts that need to be done (2014 and prior)

That's a BIG list.... I feel the list looks worse/harder than it really is....... I hope.
Good luck transitioning over to PS!! I did that a few years ago after owning it for a year or so. My best friend was like "when are you going to do it?" So I cold-turkey did it. I didn't produce a layout for a month as I learned the program. Going from Paint Shop Pro to Photoshop was completely different. But looking back, I wish I had started it sooner because there's so many things available for PS than with Paint Shop Pro!! I'm glad my best friend encouraged me to do it and not sit on it, because let's face it, I'd probably still be using Paint Shop Pro!!

What is BOM? Tell me more!! Well if you tell me what it means, I can Google it, but just searching BOM brings up a lot of other non-digi related terms!