Thread: What to Expect?
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2018, 05:19 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Default What to Expect?

I have a phone with video conference/interview tomorrow for a work at home position with Apple I'm so nervous for SO many reasons!! Has anyone ever done a video interview before? What should I expect? I know the email said that they need my driver's license to prove it's me and that they'll want to see my work space to make sure it's secluded, quiet and an appropriate "work from home" material. Outside of that, I have no idea what else they'll do or say.

I'm also worried that my cell coverage won't be able to video down in my basement, where my office is located. I'm worried that they'll tell me my area isn't "work from home" good enough. I'm also worried that my daughter won't watch my son good enough and he'll come in during the interview

Back to my original...anyone ever do a phone with video interview before? Do I hold my phone? Do I get a stand? What do I do? I never Facetime or Skype, that's just too weird for me, which is probably why this is very awkward for me in the first place!