Thread: What to Expect?
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2018, 06:25 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Today was SUCH a rush!!! My daughter had a dentist appointment at 10 and my interview was at 11:15. I got home at 11, kicked the kids upstairs and came down to my computer to see my email say "log in 15-20 minutes earlier to ensure connection to your interview" :O Thankfully for me, I connected with no issues, read over my notes and about 5-minutes later a lady came on for the interview!

We talked for about 45-minutes. She roleplayed scenarios of phone calls, asked a dozen different questions. At the end of the interview, she said my starting pay was $2.00 more than the initial offer (yay). I start July 9, and then that week, I'll get all my Apple products to learn for my Training Orientation on July 16th where I'll officially start training full time days. When I applied, I signed up for afternoon/evenings but the training is 8am - 5pm Tuesday through Saturday, which leaves me with a LOT of scheduling conflicts for my daughter who needs to be taken and picked up at the local college 4 days a week. Training also go through the end of August, possible early September, which conflicts with me getting my kids to school (they start 8/13 and 8/15) in the morning. We are scrambling, trying to get everything situated to make this work!!

So fingers crossed (or prayers would be appreciated) for us to be able to figure out transportation for the kids to make this job work because with two with braces, one needing wisdom teeth removed and major dental work, we could use the extra dental insurance and money to pay down the debt of our daughter's dental work a lot quicker than anticipated!