View Single Post
Old 07-03-2018, 11:35 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Default Disney albums are overwhelming!

We went to Disney 2 years ago, and I came home all fired up to start scrapping our trip. But of course there were 50 bajillion photos, so I organized them into folders by park and then cowered in fear, doing nothing with them. Earlier this year I committed to tackling the photos and scrapbooking. I decided what pages my album would have, and I sorted the photos by page, finally deleting the ones I wasn't going to use from my "To Scrap" folder. I did a couple of layouts, then nothing for months and months.

We just booked another Disney trip, and I'm determined to have trip #1 done before we go on trip #2. One of my problems was that I was trying to be too minimalistic--I wanted to keep it to a 20-page photobook, but I just can't pare my photos down enough. So I've given myself permission to do more. But now I really need to GET STARTED. Any tips? I think part of my hang up is that the trip was so special that I feel like the layouts need to be special, too. I'm planning to do traditional digital layouts for the best photos and pocket pages for most of the rest.

Last edited by rach3975; 07-03-2018 at 11:38 PM.