View Single Post
Old 05-20-2020, 05:38 AM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleSheri View Post
My personal comfort level and timeline will most likely be a lot more conservative than when things officially start opening up. I prefer to wait to see how each phase of loosened restrictions impacts new cases, etc. I don't foresee myself going to a restaurant and actually being able to enjoy myself at this point. The stress of it would outweigh the enjoyment, same with most other activities.
Same. I don't think I fit into the definition of what everyone else views as the vulnerable population, but with my health issues I don't have a clue what capacity my immune system works at and if/how much I'm immuno-compromised. I know it takes me 2+ weeks to get over a head cold that my husband was over in a week. So...I'm going to be a little more careful for a bit longer than others may choose to. Of course, I'm also agoraphobic and have social anxiety disorder so most of the stuff people miss (like going out to eat in a restaurant) I never liked much and am mostly fine still doing without.

I don't know if it will be the first thing I do, because I'm going to have to save up a bit of money for it, but see me rockin' that electric blue hair in my avatar? I'm not rockin' that awesome hair right now. I haven't rocked that awesome hair for at least 2 years. A few months ago I went purple, but...that faded. Terribly. Within the first couple of weeks. I definitely did not rock it. So...I want to go back to rockin' the blue hair, I think it was my color. Hopefully by the end of summer I can do that. The first thing I *WANT* to do is go on a giant craft supply shopping spree, but it's less stay-at-home orders and more uh, no-spending orders stopping me from that right now.