View Single Post
Old 05-23-2020, 11:22 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

For me personally, the closings don't change much. The only thing I felt was no work/school. I miss the kids terribly. Thursday was the official last day of school so no matter, I'm not getting back into a room with them until at least August. Until then I'm content to chill here at home. I so want to get back to my kiddos at school though. I miss them so much!

For my kids... I want my son to be able to start practicing soccer. Our church summer camps are not happening this year. It was the only thing my 14 year old was looking forward to. I found out that the high school he will be attending in the fall has a brand new soccer team, so I contacted the coach and he should start conditioning with the team in a few weeks if things go well. They have a pretty solid plan in place. For my daughter, I would like for her job to open back up (movie theatre) but not until everyone feels safe doing so. We live in a small town and each showing may only have 10-20 people so I think they would be able to clean well after and install some plexiglass and such for protection around the refreshment area/ticket window. She is just so bored at home. She starts college on the 1st. The classes are online though so its not extremely thrilling to her.