View Single Post
Old 07-10-2020, 08:31 PM
So Sweet

profile gallery send pm

I usually do the PP 12x12 prints and put them in CM albums. That is what works best for me because I tend to like to rearrange my albums every few years after I've scrapped more layouts that fit a theme. My books are by theme, not chronological. In fact just used over 200 print credits last week and caught up on my printing. Love that the print credits never expire

But I did order a 10x10 Shutterfly book during this sale. I've been scrapping some old photos for a cousin's family and want to give her a book (I have the 12x12 album for me). But I had too many layouts! So I pulled some of them out that do fit a theme and will order a book of just those layouts at another time. I have to get copies of the traditional pages that I don't have digital photos for and will include them. Luckily we have a print shop in town that can digitize them for me. That will be a much smaller book.

Next project is the same type of project for another cousin's family. Love they share photos of their kids/grandkids on FB. I just download and scrap them. So I can see needing free pages again in the future.