View Single Post
Old 03-28-2021, 02:30 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberly27 View Post
There is a scrapper here that introduced me to DigiScrap Catalog. Here husband created it for her. I love it! I have everything organized by theme then tagged...the tags for each kit list designer, store, and theme items, popular words. It is awesome bc if I want a kit with a rainbow I just search rainbow and they all pop up and I can open which I want.
You can find her on facebook if you search DigiScrap Catalog. It took me a week or so to get it all organized but I have over 700 kits in there too. I have a bit of a problem. LOL
It's Biancka (the sugarbabe). I have her program too but I'm too lazy to get it to work and try to understand how it works. I'm sure it would come in handy when two kits could fit in two categories, because I do classify by theme.

Sheri, is tagging a kit Mac specific? I wonder if we can do that directly with a PC.

I don't use any other programs but if I'm looking for a kit with a rainbow I just search "rainbow" in my scrap folder with File Explorer and if the rainbow is named rainbow I can find it as easily.