View Single Post
Old 09-08-2021, 08:58 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

I am pretty social. I talk to everyone and anyone. Love hanging out with my few close friends and some family. (but mostly my hubbys side of the family) BUT that being said, I have def become a homebody.... working from home since 2012.... The kids n hubby hate to go shopping with me cause we almost always run into someone I know and we talk and talk...lol

I was always very chatty and in high school and college was very outgoing.... class officer, yearbook editor, student council, etc.... As I have gotten older, I sometimes feel more awkward in some social situations... but I think that had a lot to do with my confidence and self image...

I am not very close to most of my family. I do talk and hang out with one of my sisters. I have two.... the other sister spent many years in prison and we are just too distant, not just the physical distance.... my parents moved from New Jersey to South Dakota the day before I was scheduled to be induced with one of my daughters.... yes, the day before I gave birth cause my mother said she could not wait anymore.... I was one day over due..... yup. So we are not close at all. She never returns phone calls... still can't spell her grandkids names right after 23 years.....

Anyway, my few close friends are more family to me and I am so lucky that my bestie lives right behind me, we just hop the fence....

Guest CT for Kristin Cronin-Barrow