View Single Post
Old 09-09-2021, 07:25 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJSDesigns View Post
We really do have a lot in common because I've been told that I am intimidating. I figure my resting b!tch face must be fierce. And, oh boy, does my family like to talk about me! Nothing I do is ever good enough, so I did one thing that made a huge difference and just stopped talking to most of them. The ones I am close to, I keep in touch. The ones that were always mean to me, I could care less about. I moved away from where I grew up in 2005 and have not been back to see any of them since then. When I do go back, which has been like three times, I go to the cemetery to see my parents and then visit with the one aunt and cousin I adore. My son goes back with my sister more often and the aunts and uncles who were always mean to me, just adore him. They think he is the best things since sliced bread, which is surprising since his is my kid, but whatever.

Being more chatty in the forum is something that I wanted to do, so I made myself do it. In the beginning it was hard and I felt stupid if no one responded, but it has gotten easier over time. I still feel stupid sometimes, but that is me. LOL I hope you will chat more, because I am sure everyone would love to get to know you better and hear what you have to say. I know I would.
Family life is so relatable... I got the point of family being what I make it... a few actual family members, close friend and their family.... my online family... it all doesn't have to be by blood. <3

I'm over here reading through the replies with my cup of coffee humming along to Rudolph and Hermie's "we're a couple of misfits".... "we may be different from the rest...... but who decides the test.... of what is really best?..." <3

Have a good day everyone