View Single Post
Old 09-18-2021, 08:59 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

I'm in complete and utter shock . . . .like I never thought my time would come; a dream come true! Literally broke down in tears last night when Kiana told me and all the messages came flooding in with the good news. Am still in disbelief this morning.

Thank you Robin and all of those who made this decision - truly is a dream come true and something I've been dreaming about for years!

I am sad for those who were not selected - I know that sting, I know the hurt and disappointment. I've felt it many times before when the names were selected and mine wasn't there. I know the self-doubt that comes with it. I know the wondering "what could I have done differently?" and the other thousands of questions that are flooding through your head. Don't give up. Keep scrapping and doing you. Keep pressing on with your dream and one hopefully one day it will be your name on that list. If you want to talk, want someone in your cheerleader section, I'm just a message away here on SSD and/or FB. I've had some amazing cheerleaders throughout the years and I know how much they are beneficial and appreciated!

Congratulations to the ladies who were selected, including Kiana and Angie as the Babe Bloggers!! This month has brought on so many new and talented scrappers. I can't wait to see everyone's layouts in the upcoming newletters and shoppe!

Last edited by Neverland Scraps; 09-18-2021 at 09:04 AM.