View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 09:50 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via MSN to newfiemountiewife Send a message via Yahoo to newfiemountiewife

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauren grier View Post
I know I'm not everyone, but.. when I had my m/c (I was 11 wks along).. I didn't want to see or talk to anyone. at all. I was in pain, I was sick, all I wanted to do was crawl in a hole and not come out till my heart felt better.. I think it's probably for the best that you CAN'T go out there this weekend.. just to give her a little space and grieving time etc...
This. When I had mine, I just wanted to go and hide, my heart was shattered in a million pieces.

My SIL sent me a card in the mail, and one of the ladies at Tony's work did as well. I still have them, it meant a lot to me that they were thinking about me. I definitely think a card would be appropriate and meaningful to her.

And following along the lines of the angel ornament, my tree topper is an angel that I bought right after (I miscarried in October) and it means the world to me.

I'll be thinking of her. It's one of the worst things to go through emotionally, especially if the baby was very much wanted.