View Single Post
Old 02-04-2017, 12:04 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

lol, Wendy... obviously I've probably read far too many Jane Austen novels and must admit to being a bit of a history nut. I think the first time I ever read about Dance Cards was in "Anne of Green Gables" by L. M. Montgomery. Dance cards were very small booklets used by women at formal dances in the nineteenth and early twentieth centuries. Most were decorative and had long strings so women could wear them on their wrists or attach them to their gowns. Dance cards were used to record women's dance partners. You really haven't ever heard the expression "How full is your dance card?" if not, you're making me feel reallyreally old!! Anyhow... for anyone that is unfamiliar with them, this small article on the Syracuse University site is pretty cool and there's actually quite a lot of information about them to be found on the internet. I know... I'm rambling, but this sort of stuff fascinates me [total dork!].

But in answer to your question, Yes! You can simply scrap about anything music related. ♥

ETA : Loads of great ideas from Jacinda!

Last edited by lingovise; 02-04-2017 at 12:06 AM.