View Single Post
Old 07-05-2019, 09:05 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

So sorry Tammy! I'm glad you'll be able to return to help her more after you have healed some!

you poor ladies! All of your stories sound really painful, some a little comical!

I'm not the one to usually injure myself on vacations. But growing up that would have been my mom. She fell when rollerskating for a Church event when I was little and broke her left arm I believe. It never did extend fully for her after that, it always had a slight curve.
Another time, her and I were on a group trip (just ladies) to the Chicago area for a day trip to a big shopping mall. We had just gotten there, and were walking across the tiled floor. There was a cord across the walkway, and it blended in slightly to the tile. My mom tripped on that and down she went. Her glasses went flying (and actually the nose guard broke off, scratching her face in the process). She was bleeding and pretty scratched up. We took her glasses to a store in the mall who fixed them, and we got her cleaned up. But it pretty much killed our shopping mood. We ended up just wandering for the rest of the time, resting some and not doing much.

Praying you heal quickly Tammy (and Cindi).