Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-14-2013, 12:58 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Thumbs up **CLOSED**Who'd like to be a Nettio Designs Guest CT member for the day?

Calling all geometric, patterned paper-obsessed template lovers! I'm looking for a few fearless scrapbookers to rock their mad digi skills with my new release for this weekend, Geometric Vol. 3.

Here are the rules:
  • You have to be willing to rock whatever template you are assigned.
  • You have to be able to have your completed layout to me no later than 6PM Eastern TODAY
  • You can use any SSD kit (new or otherwise) you'd like.

Interested? All you have to do is link me up with an image in this thread to your favorite layout using any Nettio Designs template. You've got until 2PM Eastern TODAY to get your entry in (so you better make it quick!) at which point I'll choose a couple of winners and the scrapping will begin.

Keep in mind I maaaay be on the lookout for some new lovely ladies to join Team Awesome in the near future so if you've been wanting to show off your amazing template skills, here's your chance.