Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 08-31-2014, 01:10 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default scrapbooking rehab?

I need to find one after this crazy month of challenges! Thank you so much to everyone who played a hand in bringing this to us. It was so much fun! Special thanks to Robin and Libby for all their work as well.

Old 08-31-2014, 01:22 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Hear hear!! I'm completely scrapped out - the house is neglected, the garden seriously needs attention and my kids have hardly seen me all month (well that may be a slight exaggeration). Lucky for me it rained nearly every day in August so I didn't feel so bad staying indoors at my computer so much!! But it was heaps of fun, so thank you to everyone involved!
Old 08-31-2014, 01:38 AM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

Awwwww! We've had SO much fun watching you guys compete! I've LOVED looking at the layouts every day. I've learned so much about so many of you; it was like getting a little glimpse into your lives this month! I wish that I'd had more time to comment on the pages in the gallery, but just know that I looked at every single page in the tracker threads. You guys ALL deserve a pat on the back for what you accomplished!

I think it's awesome that so many of you have done everything in your power to have max points each day!! I don't think there's any way I could've done it! I can't WAIT to see who takes home the big prizes!
Old 08-31-2014, 01:58 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I'm with Adi and Kim. I loved every minute of it. It started out as a "let's see how far I can come" kind of thing, but the more challenges I did, the more I wanted to do.
August was rainy here as well, but I'm not complaining about it this year. Lol. The month flew by and I can hardly believe we have reached the end of the challenges.

A big big BIG thank you to everyone who made it possible.

Old 08-31-2014, 02:15 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Yes, thank you so much for the month of inspiring challenges and wonderful freebies! After I finish my LO for today I'll have scrapped 20 pages this month; in an average month I probably scrap about 12.
Old 08-31-2014, 08:11 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I can't believe I've actually done it. Seriously, getting every day is a huge accomplishment for me and it totally pulled me out of my rut. I keep wondering what's missing in my WL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-31-2014, 08:54 AM
Sweetness

profile gallery send pm

A big thank you from me as well! I finished 8 layouts, yippee! Considering I work 12 hours a day away from home and had two vacations this month that is more than I expected to get done. I love each layout and wrote down the rest of the challenges to do as time permits.
Old 08-31-2014, 09:36 AM
Sugar Cookie

profile gallery send pm

As of tomorrow I will have finished 64 layouts, some I love, some I'm not so fond of, but I have to say looking at how fat and heavy my scrapbook is, it was totally worth it. There are layouts in there I NEVER would have even thought to do without this contest.

After this I will jump back into the TOTB challenges since I had to give up on them the week before last so I could keep going. What a difference scrapping two pages a day is compared to the 1 a week LOL.

Thank you so much to everyone for putting this together, thank you for all the great freebies and the chance to win one of the prizes. I can't wait to see who wins!!!

Good luck to everyone in the top 14!!!!!
Old 08-31-2014, 11:12 AM
Such a Sweetie

profile gallery send pm

I can't believe I made it. This has been such an awful month for me at work. I just started group therapy because of it, that's how bad it is! Still, I made those pages every day. I didn't love all of them. Some were extremely difficult. But, it feels so good to have made it. Thanks again to Robin & Libby, & everyone else!
Old 08-31-2014, 11:25 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

thank you guys. I will have completed 31 layouts just for challenges this month plus extras for ct work, which is a new record for sure. I'm shocked that I managed to complete it and I can't wait to see what continues on for my mojo.
Old 08-31-2014, 11:45 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

It's been a GREAT month! Sooo much fun! Challenges and CT pages combined, I've made 60 pages this month. I love the variety in challenges you've offered. I'm kind of happy it's over though. Only bacause I don't think I could've kept it up much longer, lol.
Old 08-31-2014, 12:09 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

I am amazed at the quantity and quality of all the layouts you all have created this month! WOW! I'm not sure I could have done it. I'm seriously impressed!

Old 08-31-2014, 12:16 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by fifilur View Post
I'm kind of happy it's over though. Only bacause I don't think I could've kept it up much longer, lol.
Yeah I totally agree with this, lol! There were a few days this month where I really would have rather just sat and not do anything rather than scrap, haha! It's been a great month though!

Old 08-31-2014, 12:27 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

You all knocked it out of the ballpark this month! I've loved looking at all of the creativity in that gallery! Way to go, ladies!!

Old 08-31-2014, 12:42 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Some days were though indeed. I'm kinda proud of myself too. I didn't think I could ever make it.
Good luck to everyone who is competing for one of the FABULOUS big prizes.

Old 08-31-2014, 02:05 PM
Such a Sweetie

profile gallery send pm

I've had so much fun with the challenges! I've finished over 50 pages this month & I love them all!

Thanks for all the great freebies!
Old 08-31-2014, 08:51 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

you all were amazing this month. i was SO inspired by the work in the gallery!!!
Old 09-01-2014, 01:35 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

It was a great month - I was bummed that I was down a challenge from the get go as I didn't discover them until after the deadline for the first - but I soon got over that and got down to the serious business of having fun scrapping the challenges. Just the final one left for me to do. I'm already missing checking out the shadowbox.

Thanks to everyone behind the scenes for putting together the concept and organising everything so smoothly.
Old 09-01-2014, 08:10 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

You guys are all amazing. I couldn't do it myself! The amount of awesomeness in the gallery is incredible. I wish I have more time to check out each and every layout posted this month!
Old 09-01-2014, 08:11 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Aww, so sorry to hear about that.. I hope it'll all be ok soon. Big hugs for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesskab View Post
This has been such an awful month for me at work. I just started group therapy because of it, that's how bad it is! Still, I made those pages every day.