Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 04-01-2019, 09:06 AM
Sweet Tart

profile gallery send pm
Default #100dayproject anyone?

Is anyone doing the #100dayproject this year?? If so, what project have you chosen?

I have yet to finish all 100 days and I’m totally stuck on what to try and accomplish this year. I’m also wondering if it’s a little too ambitious with Bean on the way in like a month. But, I’d love some inspiration from you guys!!
Old 04-01-2019, 11:48 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Nah...I don't like setting myself up for that kind of failure. Hahaha!

Old 04-01-2019, 11:50 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

I tried it last year and it made me so sad!! I realized whenever I do a project like this (P365 #100days etc etc) it just ends up becoming a chore instead of something I enjoy
Old 04-01-2019, 11:52 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to hollyxann

Nope lol I always fail at these things....which is also probably the reason I never do 365 or anything lol
Old 04-01-2019, 12:59 PM
Sweet Tart

profile gallery send pm

Yeah, I totally get not wanting to set yourself up for failure!!

That said, one of my goals this year is to be more consistent... I have it in my head that I'm an inconsistent person and I have no follow through and it's become something of a self-fulfilling prophecy, SO I've been trying to push myself to complete projects like this to give myself confidence and get rid of the idea that "I'm inconsistent." That's a big reason that I jumped back into Project Life this year. 13 weeks and going strong!

I was thinking about tackling something out of the box and really little for the #100days, something simple like taking 10 minutes to breathe or decompress or some other little form of self-care (which is an area that I've been lacking lately). Right now I feel like I have the creative side of me covered, so maybe tackling something in a different sphere of my life that needs work. Just some thoughts!
Old 04-01-2019, 01:08 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I'm hoping to work on my scrapbooking and project life everyday! Even if it's just ten minutes of photo editing, it will add up!
Old 04-01-2019, 06:36 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

I have been wanting to get back into taking a photo each day (I don't think I have taken a photo for over a month) so my project is take a photo each day for 100 days (and hopefully more).

We took little Teddy (our dog) for a walk and I took 4 photos so starting today. I saw a really neat little dandelion along the path and just love the photo I took.
Old 04-01-2019, 07:17 PM
Sweet Tart

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlathrall View Post
I'm hoping to work on my scrapbooking and project life everyday! Even if it's just ten minutes of photo editing, it will add up!
Awesome! The time will definitely add up!
Old 04-01-2019, 07:18 PM
Sweet Tart

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdjrneace View Post
I have been wanting to get back into taking a photo each day (I don't think I have taken a photo for over a month) so my project is take a photo each day for 100 days (and hopefully more).

We took little Teddy (our dog) for a walk and I took 4 photos so starting today. I saw a really neat little dandelion along the path and just love the photo I took.
Nice! I took a photo a day for my son’s first year and it felt like such a great accomplishment! I hope I can do the same for #2.
Old 04-01-2019, 07:34 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by karlimarie View Post
taking 10 minutes to breathe or decompress or some other little form of self-care (which is an area that I've been lacking lately).
I think THAT is a great idea- but like everyone else, those projects tend to overwhelm & stress me out even more!
Old 04-01-2019, 11:54 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrie1977 View Post
Nah...I don't like setting myself up for that kind of failure. Hahaha!
LOL! This was my first thought!
Old 04-02-2019, 12:25 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

I saw that on Shawna's Instagram, and my first thought was that I could not think of ANYTHING I could do for 100 days and not feel trapped & stressed. I'm glad to know I'm hanging with the cool crowd. {Except I wish Shawna was still in our crowd. ; )}

It did, however, inspire my April goal, which is to do something to improve my house every day for the next 30 days. I've been adding one new habit/month, and it is working really well for me. So far I have stopped drinking coffee/coke in January, started walking on the treadmill M-F in Feb & eliminated wheat from my diet in March. There are so many little things in our house that need to be fixed or taken care of; we've been back from the States for three months, and I still haven't replaced the pictures on the wall where the old ones broke & the boys still don't have curtains in their room, etc. Everything that is left to do requires more than one step, and I suck at anything more complicated than, "Tell Joel to do it." ; )
Old 04-02-2019, 01:37 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

nope i did PL365 for three years wich i finished all 3 in the same year. But after 3 years i felt tired about such specific projects.