Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > Sweet Stuff from the Sweet Shoppe
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-06-2016, 02:41 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default March Monthly Magic Challenge

Welcome to the March Monthly Magic challenge hosted by Studio Flergs and Amber Shaw Designs!

Did you see the peek for the next #believeinmagic collection? If you missed it, I’d encourage you to check out Studio Flergs blog. I can’t wait for March 12th so we can see the full stomping good collection!

March is the month of 4 leaf clovers, shamrocks and luck. When I think of March, I immediately think of my golden retriever named Lucky. So in memory of my precious boy, I’d like for you to scrap a page that includes at least one animal.

Let me bellow out the details:

Nitty gritty for March Monthly Magic challenge:

1) For this challenge, your page will need to include at least one animal, bird or insect…real, cartoon or even Prehistoric.

2) Your page must be made with 100% Studio Flergs or Amber Shaw Designs products or #believeinmagic collections. Templates from another designer are acceptable.

3) Please post your layout in
Studio Flergs
gallery or
Amber Shaw Designs
gallery whichever applies.

4) You have until 11:59 pm PST time on March 31st to complete your page and post it here (with it linked to your gallery). Please feel free to share with us a little about your photo(s). All who complete a page will receive this participation prize that coordinates perfectly with #believeinmagic: Mouse Tales:

5) One random winner will receive a kit of their choice from Amber or Megs store (#believeinmagic included).

I hope you aren't afraid of this challenge and will have rooooaring good time completing your page.