Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-02-2007, 04:09 PM
Sweetness

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via AIM to rocalisa Send a message via Yahoo to rocalisa
Default Does this happen to you?

I can't scrap right now.

You see, a couple of weeks ago, DH installed a new media organisation package for me called Expressions Media. I really love it and I have been importing all my scrap components and tagging them.

Since it turned out I have a grand total of 21121 items (not counting TOUs, piracy notres etc which I've hidden from view), it's taking me a while to tag them all up with designer and keywords.

And for some stupid reason, I can't let myself scrap again until the job is done. I don't know why - I've managed fine without keywords on my files for the 14 months I've been scrapping so far.

But no, I have to finish this job first.

I want to get back to scrapping, and especially the community and challenges here. I have at least a couple of scribbled sketches for two of the current challenges and I've been doing through the TOTM gallery getting ideas. I just can't relax to scrap yet. It is all very silly.

And if anyone is curious, Dani Mogstad wins as the designer I have the most items from with a grand total of 1644 (not counting her collab kits). A number I am sure will increase as time goes on.

I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. If my post seems curt or has poor spelling/punctuation, it means I'm very tired but still want to comment. I'm not being intentionally rude.

--
Auckland, New Zealand * PWC since 1990
blog * lj * flickr * dst * ssd
Old 07-02-2007, 05:20 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

lol...all you're hard work will be worth it after it's all done!

==> Click HERE if you dare <==
Old 07-02-2007, 05:25 PM
Sweetness

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via AIM to rocalisa Send a message via Yahoo to rocalisa

That would be true if it didn't seem that I have somehow corrupted the file when I was probably about 80% done. I'm feeling pretty down now.

But there is hope. I think DH has an automatic backup running each night and if so I should be able to get it back. If. Should.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Maybe I should stay away from the computer for the rest of the day.

I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. If my post seems curt or has poor spelling/punctuation, it means I'm very tired but still want to comment. I'm not being intentionally rude.

--
Auckland, New Zealand * PWC since 1990
blog * lj * flickr * dst * ssd
Old 07-02-2007, 05:30 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via MSN to newfiemountiewife Send a message via Yahoo to newfiemountiewife

I really need to organize the massive amount I have before I buy more, and before it becomes completely overwhelming. I think you'll be so pleased when you're done, you'll be able to find everything easily.

Fingers crossed that you can get it all back!