Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-13-2008, 10:30 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default A FUN Sunday Quiz!!!!!!!

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) Piper Expedition

2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) Moose Tracks Fudge Stripe

3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name) - C-Mei (can you see me now)

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) Pink Horse

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born) Elizabeth Arlington Heights

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) -MEICH

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink) The Yellow Giuness (beer)

8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers) Clyde Daniel Kenneth George (wow, that is a crazy name)

9. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy) Obesession Gummi Bear

10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ) Louise Stanley

11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter) Kirk Kansas City

12. SPY NAME/BOND GIRL: (your favorite season/holiday, flower) Christmas Lily

13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”) Peach Pajamay

14. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree) Cereal Maple

15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”) The Scrap Rain Tour

You know what to do....just thought it would be fun...have not seen one of these in a while...HAPPY SUNDAY

Proudly creating for:
LCC by Amy Stoffel, Cori Gammon, DIGI SCRAP ADDICTS Site CT,
Faith True, Geek Chic Scraps, Jac Bernardo, Laura Banasiak, Litabells Designs, Kelley Mickus, Micheline Martin Designs, Nikki Epperson,
Penny Springmann, SCRAP ORCHARD Site CT, THE DAILY SCRAPPER Site CT
Old 04-13-2008, 10:54 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) JJ CRV

2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) Everything But Peanutbutter

3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name) - L-Gra

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) Green Pig

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born) Faye Corpus

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) -Graylu

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink) The Pink Margarita

8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers) Duncan Ray

9. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy) Beyond Paradise peanut butter cups (that one made me laugh out loud)

10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ) Ethel Dean

11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter) Chessman Chicago

12. SPY NAME/BOND GIRL: (your favorite season/holiday, flower) Christmas Rose

13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”) Pineapple t-shirty

14. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree) Cereal Maple

15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”) The Scrap Rain Tour

Old 04-13-2008, 10:57 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) Pepper Grand Caravan

2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) Rocky Road White Chocolate Macadamia Nut

3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name) - R-Bon

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) Pink Cat

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)
Ann Fayetteville

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) -BONRA

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink) The Green Sweet Tea

8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers) Donald Douglas

9. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy) Heiress Almond Joy

10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names )
Marie Lee

11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter) Pettigrew Pittsburgh

12. SPY NAME/BOND GIRL: (your favorite season/holiday, flower)
Summer Daisy

13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”) Strawberry Hoodie

14. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree)
Biscuit Redwood

15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”) The Scrap Sunny Tour
Old 04-13-2008, 02:26 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via MSN to Tracyfish Send a message via Yahoo to Tracyfish

FuN!

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) Angel Tahoe

2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) Coffee Milano

3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name) - T-Duc

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) Red Fish

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born) Nicole Lakeland

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) -DUCTR

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink) The Pink Frappucino

8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers) Albert Bunyan

9. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy) Japanese Cherry Blossom Creme Drop

10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ) Dale Wayne

11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter) Brunson Biloxi

12. SPY NAME/BOND GIRL: (your favorite season/holiday, flower) Autumn Daisy

13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”) Cherry Jeansy

14. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree) Omelet Oak

15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”) The Fishing Sun Tour

Old 04-13-2008, 02:47 PM
Administrator

profile gallery send pm

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) Thumper Explorer

2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) Chunky Monkey Chocolate Chip

3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name) - T-Ree

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) Pink Kitty...hahaha

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born) Michelle Sacramento

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) ReeTr

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink) The Teal Midori Sour Blended..lololol

8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers) Robert Chelsea

9. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy) Alive Mike N Ikes..not very sexy...lol

10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ) Lynn Earl

11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter) Andersen Atlanta

12. SPY NAME/BOND GIRL: (your favorite season/holiday, flower) Autumn Rose

13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”) Strawberry Shirtie

14. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree) Cottage Cheese Maple

15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”) The Scrappin Snow Tour
Old 04-13-2008, 04:23 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) Bud Escape (cool, if i were a dude)

2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) Butter Pecan Oatmeal Chocolate Chip (Don't mess wid me, lol)

3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name) - C. Mon (Jamaican? lol)

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) Blue Dolphin

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born) Ann Logansport

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) -Monco

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink) The Green Amararetto Sour

8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers) Donald Russell

9. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy) Eternity Chocolate (would make sense if i weren't a white chick, lol)

10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ) Maria Edward

11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter) Daily Detroit

12. SPY NAME/BOND GIRL: (your favorite season/holiday, flower) Spring Lily

13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”) Pinapple Pajamie (lol)

14. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree) Pancake Cherry Blossom

15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”) The Scrap Sunshine Tour

This was fun, thnks for posting this!
Old 04-13-2008, 05:48 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) Muggsy Grand Caravan

2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) Cookie Dough Chocolate Chip

3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name) - R-Ech

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) Blue Cats

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born) Marie Fillmore

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) EchRa

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink) The Pink Cherry Sobe

8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers) John Duane

9. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy) TreSor Mounds (lololol!!!)

10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ) Kay Duane

11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter) Rogers Rahleigh

12. SPY NAME/BOND GIRL: (your favorite season/holiday, flower) Winter Daisy

13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”) Strawberry Shirtie

14. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree) Oatmeal Cedar

15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”) The Reading Rain Tour
Old 04-13-2008, 05:48 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I am so giggling over these! LOL! here ya go:

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) Purrfect Classic

2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) Peanut butter cup macadamia nut (haha now that sounds scary LOL)

3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name) - D-Mog

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) Pink Hippo

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born) Lee Yakima

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) Mogda (hey that actually sounds kinda star wasish LOL)

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink) The brown iced tea (LOL)

8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers) Charles Ervin

9. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy) Lavendar Candy Corn

10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ) Rae Bruce

11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter) Simpson Seattle

12. SPY NAME/BOND GIRL: (your favorite season/holiday, flower) Autumn Tulip

13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”) Mango Socks

14. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree) Bagel Fir

15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”) The Scrappy Rain Tour

Old 04-13-2008, 05:59 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) Gretchen Saturn

2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) Cookies and Cream Oatmeal Chocolate Chip

3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name) - F.V.-Ter

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) Pink Sphynx

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born) Ann Norway

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) -FerTa

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink) The Green Coke

8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers) Harold Frank

9. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy) Happy Snickers

10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ) Frances Charles

11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter) Bjork Budapest

12. SPY NAME/BOND GIRL: (your favorite season/holiday, flower) Autumn Anemone

13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”) Peach Jeanie

14. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree) Pancake Willow

15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”) The Scrapbooking Thunderstorm Tour
Old 04-13-2008, 06:03 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) Sasha Hummer

2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) Black Raspberry White Chocolate Macadamia Nut

3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name) P-Bum

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) Pink Cat

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born) Marie Brookline

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) Bumpa (funny, that's what they called my DH's grandfather)

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink) The Yellow Martini

8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers) Lawrence ? (never knew my father or his parents)

9. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy) Princess 100 Grand

10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ) Gail ? (never knew my father)

11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter) I can't remember my 5th grade teacher!

12. SPY NAME/BOND GIRL: (your favorite season/holiday, flower) Summer Sunflower

13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”) Banana Slippery

14. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree) Coffee Magnolia

15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”) The Scrapping Tour

Old 04-13-2008, 07:44 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Great, thanks for playing chickies........If you only knew the power of the dark side.........(sorry I am watching Star Wars) No, I am your Father.......

Proudly creating for:
LCC by Amy Stoffel, Cori Gammon, DIGI SCRAP ADDICTS Site CT,
Faith True, Geek Chic Scraps, Jac Bernardo, Laura Banasiak, Litabells Designs, Kelley Mickus, Micheline Martin Designs, Nikki Epperson,
Penny Springmann, SCRAP ORCHARD Site CT, THE DAILY SCRAPPER Site CT
Old 04-13-2008, 08:47 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by my4boys View Post
Great, thanks for playing chickies........If you only knew the power of the dark side.........(sorry I am watching Star Wars) No, I am your Father.......
LOL! You are just cracking me up!
Old 04-13-2008, 09:05 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to Mandy

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) Kissy Monte Carlo

2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) Butter Pecan Chocolate Chip

3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name) - MKoo

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) Brown Dragonfly

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born) Renae Ft. Wood

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) Kooma

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink) The Teal
White Russian

8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers) Marvin Dallas

9. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy) Sunflowers Reeces

10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ) Faye Rae

11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter) Wheeler Wilmington

12. SPY NAME/BOND GIRL: (your favorite season/holiday, flower) Autumn Rose

13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”) Cherry Shirtie

14. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree) Cinnamon Toast Weeping Willow LOL

15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”) The Altered Arts Thunderstorm Tour

Old 04-13-2008, 09:28 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) Mitzsu Explorer

2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) Rocky Road Chips Ahoy

3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name) - DVas

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) Purple Monkey

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born) Jean Upland

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) UezDA

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink) The Blue Margarita

8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers) Pedro Felipe

9. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy) Sunflowers Snickers

10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ) Ugh mine don't have any....guess that means I am not protected!

11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter) Trujillo Texas

12. SPY NAME/BOND GIRL: (your favorite season/holiday, flower) Summer Sunflowers

13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”) Mango Shirtie

14. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree) Pop Tart Willow

15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”) The Scrapbooking Sun Tour
Old 04-13-2008, 09:43 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: Harley Sonata

2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: Double Chocolate Oatmeal Raisin

3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: L-Dau

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: Green Monkey

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: Anne Shelbyville

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: Daule

7. SUPERHERO NAME: The Purple Riesling

8. NASCAR NAME: John Rodolphe

9. STRIPPER NAME: Beautiful Mint Patty

10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: Anne Paul

11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: Bucko Buffalo (I couldn't think of my fifth grade teacher's name, so I used my second grade teacher's name)

12. SPY NAME/BOND GIRL: Thanksgiving Aster

13. CARTOON NAME: Banana Shawlie

14. HIPPY NAME: Burrito Birch

15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: The Scrapping Rainbow Tour

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Fan of ALL the designers at:

Last edited by scrapmonkey; 04-13-2008 at 09:45 PM.
Old 04-13-2008, 09:49 PM
Sweetness

profile gallery send pm

I love these kinds of threads! Totally fun!

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) Scamp Cavalier

2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) Chocolate Oreo

3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name) - T-Ska (Hey! I like that!!! better than Scamp Cavalier )

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) Blue Dog

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born) Suzanne St. Louis

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) - SKATO

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink) The Red Cola

8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers) Joseph John (boring...lol)

9. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy) Shania Snickers

10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ) Beth Graves (Did my daughter's middle name..my Mom didn't have a middle name...lol)

11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter) I am almost 42 years old...I definitely don't remember her name...

12. SPY NAME/BOND GIRL: (your favorite season/holiday, flower) Christmas Carnation

13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”) Peach Jeansy

14. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree) Snicker Dogwood

15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”) The Scrapping Snow Tour