Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 08-06-2019, 02:45 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm
Default Not a great start to this Tuesday

I am so bummed We were supposed to get our new garden furniture today so all excited ofcourse. I just got an email saying the delivery was cancelled because some of the items are damaged ! Oh man....I know there are worst things out there but I was so looking forward to enjoying our garden and being able to have a BBQ. Oh, and something else....we got an email from our son's High School that his account is going to be terminated because he's no longer registered as a student at that school............WTH ?!?!?!?!?! Fun fact....I cannot contact the school because they are closed until the new school year. How am I going to clear up this mess ??? So yeah, I so just want to go back to bed and just ignore this day alltogether. I really hope your day is going a lot better
Old 08-06-2019, 05:55 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Oh no... we had a similar experience with our couch. We ordered a new couch and they said it would take 3-4 months to deliver from China. Wasn't too impressed, but said OK. Hello, almost SIX months later (with me calling them every month to check) they finally said it's arrived in country and I should have it in a few days. A few days went by and nothing. I call them and they say "Oh, 2 sections were damaged and the supplier can't replace them. We'll have to cancel your order." !!!!!!!? Sooooooooo angry.

I would ask around the community, or mothers groups about your son's school. They may know one of the administrators/school clerks you can get a hold of over the holidays. Alternatively, contact the school board or supervisor. Someone, somewhere will have a contact number for SOMEONE you can talk to surely. Best of luck!
Old 08-06-2019, 06:36 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I'm sorry your day started out with frustrations, Biancka! I hope it improves for you.

Old 08-06-2019, 08:19 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

ugh! I'm so sorry!
Old 08-06-2019, 09:02 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Uuugh, what a poopy Tuesday I'm so sorry your new furniture isn't being delivered, but hope they resend you on asap so that you can enjoy a bbq!! As far as your son's school-yikes!! What do they expect you to do to fix that? How does a new student enroll if they are closed? I hope you are able to figure it out and J has a great first day of school--whenever that may be!
Old 08-06-2019, 09:17 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacinda View Post
Oh no... we had a similar experience with our couch. We ordered a new couch and they said it would take 3-4 months to deliver from China. Wasn't too impressed, but said OK. Hello, almost SIX months later (with me calling them every month to check) they finally said it's arrived in country and I should have it in a few days. A few days went by and nothing. I call them and they say "Oh, 2 sections were damaged and the supplier can't replace them. We'll have to cancel your order." !!!!!!!? Sooooooooo angry.

I would ask around the community, or mothers groups about your son's school. They may know one of the administrators/school clerks you can get a hold of over the holidays. Alternatively, contact the school board or supervisor. Someone, somewhere will have a contact number for SOMEONE you can talk to surely. Best of luck!
Oh no, 6 months later and in the end, still no couch ??? That is just the worst I hope you were able to find another seller and that that sale went a lot better

Well, after my teenage son woke up, I found out that his entire class received the same email so I guess the school was hacked and they just thought it was fun to send out this email. I do hope that they didn't unregister all those students.......it's going to be a pain to register all the students again and they need to do that before school starts again on Sept 2nd.
Old 08-06-2019, 09:19 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by allyanne View Post
I'm sorry your day started out with frustrations, Biancka! I hope it improves for you.
It has improved for sure. Our loungeset was delivered as were our chairs but...no table. I do hope that the table will be delivered this week so we can have a BBQ in our new garden this weekend I know my son is really looking forward to that.
Old 08-06-2019, 11:41 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Glad your day is going a little better. Sad that the school was hacked. Hopefully, they didn't have access to your son's personal information and it's still intact.
Hope you get your table soon, too!
Old 08-06-2019, 12:29 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

So glad to read the day is getting better. Hugs to getting all the loose ends resolved on both issues.

Old 08-08-2019, 01:28 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I'm so sorry, Biancka! I know you were really looking forward to your garden being done. I hope you're able to find a quick solution!
Old 08-08-2019, 08:53 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Oh no! I'm sorry to hear you're having this...
Old 08-08-2019, 09:13 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Glad most of the furniture made it there - hoping the table comes quickly!

Now that you know your son is not dis-enrolled, it's kind of funny that they sent that out! I shouldn't encourage hackers, but I had to chuckle!!

My son fixed my computer today. Apparently I had a virus that was affecting my internet. I was ready to pull my hair out. So thankful he could help! Macs don't get viruses often, so that never occurred to me!
Old 08-08-2019, 10:45 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Good to hear your day got a little better. Best of luck on that table!
School issues are no fun. Hope everything will be squared away before school starts.
Old 08-09-2019, 12:25 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Is it something in the air this week? Crazy things happening to lots of us. I'm glad you got most of the furniture and that the hacker email isn't too troublesome to sort out.