Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > Sweet Stuff from the Sweet Shoppe
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-10-2012, 11:20 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
LOL Happiness Is... 25% OFF All Weekend!!

Hello everyone and happy Saturday!

This week, I've got a kit to break the winter blues and bring some FUN into your pages... And it turned out to be one of my favourite kits EVER - it's so different to what I usually do and was fun to have a bit of a creative adventure.

Happiness Is... absolutely HUGE! I just couldn't stop on this one - with 12 papers plus solids, over 70 elements (including journal cards that are perfect for Project Life type scrapping) and a cute layered envelope to "hide" your journaling), plus a kick-butt alpha... you won't run out of stuff to scrap your happy times!

I was running very late with this one, so I only have a few layouts from my CT girls and the Sugarbabes, but they are awesome nonetheless!

Best of all, it's 25% OFF New Releases all weekend!! (11-12 February 2012).

Last but not least, don't forget that until 15th February 2012 when you spend $10 on ANY products throughout the store, you'll get this great set of templates from Janet Phillips as part of SSD's Featured Designer promotion!

That's it from me for another week... I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

xx Zoe