Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 01-05-2010, 10:18 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Slacker bringing up the rear here....gonna get to work on mine right now!!!

Proudly creating for:
LCC by Amy Stoffel, Cori Gammon, DIGI SCRAP ADDICTS Site CT,
Faith True, Geek Chic Scraps, Jac Bernardo, Laura Banasiak, Litabells Designs, Kelley Mickus, Micheline Martin Designs, Nikki Epperson,
Penny Springmann, SCRAP ORCHARD Site CT, THE DAILY SCRAPPER Site CT
Old 01-05-2010, 06:50 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

I'm a bit late to the party, but I'm finally back online

3. Year in Review - 1pt

Top 10 TV of 2009

31 - Book of Me 2010 5 points

31a - Introduce Yourself with Basic Stats:

All about me: The basi...

31c - If I could live anywhere, it would be...

If I could live anywhe...

31d - If a song turned on when I walked in the room, it would be...
AAM - my song

Total: 6 points

Last edited by kristine; 01-11-2010 at 05:57 PM.
Old 01-05-2010, 10:36 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

1 - Lift a layout by Jaclyn Bernardo, our Treat of the Month for January, and get to know her better in this month's special feature. 1 points

4 - Get Organized! The 1st of the year is the perfect time to regroup and reorganize, choose one place in your home to take before and after photos of and document the reorganization process! 1 point for challenge and 1 point for NR (Round the corner by Janet Phillips 1-9-10)

5 - Hat Day is January 15th - photograph and scrap one of your favorite people wearing their favorite or wackiest hat! 1 points

9 - January looks like... Take a photo looking out your front door or a window, standing on your driveway or front porch or even what your kids are wearing to school and scrap it! You'll see this challenge again and again throughout 2010, so choose a spot or subject which will illustrate the passage of time or seasons changing in an easy to capture photo. 1 point

10 - Coloriffic! Use the following swatch as inspiration to create a layout. 1 point

14 - January is National Hobby Month. Create a layout which celebrates your favorite hobby be it scrapbooking or something else. As an alternative, consider scrapping your husband or child's favorite hobby! 1 point

15 - Get Graphic: Scrap a layout with NO shadows! 1 point, NR kit (1-9-10) 1 point

18 - The ipod/itunes silhouettes are iconic! Use them as a source of inspiration for a layout... 1 point

19 - Use a winter themed kit to scrap a non-themed layout. 1 point

20 - Eyeball Benders: Use the macro setting on your camera to capture some of your family's favorite things from a whole new point of view (see the examples below) and scrap a whimsical and playful look at these "things". 1 point

21 -Hand the camera off to your children or spouse and scrap a layout with photos taken from their point of view. 2 points

22 - Use the thought provoking inspiration at Baby Love Letters to choose a topic and create a layout which includes a letter to your child, a loved one or even yourself. (What touched your heart today?) 2 points, NR 1-19-10 1 point

23 - January 23rd is National Handwriting Day! Get creative and create a layout which features your personal handwriting prominently on the page. If you have a custom font featuring your handwriting, feel free to use it! You can also journal with your favorite paper and pen and scan or photograph it too!
2 points plus NR 1-24-10 1 point

30 - Digiscrap Rewind: Recreate a layout you've done in the past to make it bigger and better than ever. Add that journaling you skimped on before, update the style and design vibe or share what you were REALLY thinking at the time to make it more personal, sentimental and significant to those who will reflect back on the memory in the future. (share the original layout and the updated version in your portfolio point tracker post to earn both points) 2 points

Old Layout

New Layout

31 total 5 points
31a - Introduce Yourself with Basic Stats

31b - 10 things I Love About Me

Bonus #2: 1 point

Bonus #3 1 point, plus NR 1-18-2010 1 point

Bonus #4 1 point

Total: 31 points

Last edited by cbettua; 01-25-2010 at 07:34 PM.
Old 01-06-2010, 08:14 AM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

Yay! I have a spot, and there are some great inspirations here!!
Old 01-06-2010, 12:44 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

13 - If I could be a _________, I would be a _________. Scrap It!

1 pt.

Total Points= 1
Old 01-06-2010, 04:41 PM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery send pm

#1 - lift a layout by Jaclyn Bernardo - lift of Right Here
1 point

#9 - January looks like - photo from my driveway
1 point

#19-use a winter-themed kit to scrap a non-themed layout
1 point

#22 - Baby Love Letters - Letter #11
2 points

#24 - use no less than 8 alphas or fonts
2 points

#27 - Trivia Day - trivia about a little one
2 points

bonus point #2 - use a white or light background
1 point

Total=10 points

Last edited by pixeletta; 01-21-2010 at 05:09 PM.
Old 01-06-2010, 06:04 PM
Sweet Tooth

profile gallery send pm

Ok here we go

1 - Lift a layout by Jaclyn Bernardo - 1 point

3 - Year In Review - Pop Culture - 1 Point

10 - Coloriffic! Use the following swatch as inspiration to create a layout. - 1 Point

14 - January is National Hobby Month. Create a layout which celebrates your favorite hobby be it scrapbooking or something else. - 1 Point

15 - Get Graphic: Scrap a layout with NO shadows! - 1 Point

16 - Behind Closed Doors: Your Closet. Shoot it & scrap it, but DON'T clean it! - 1 Point

18 - The ipod/itunes silhouettes are iconic! Use them as a source of inspiration for a layout... - 1 Point

20 - Eyeball Benders: Use the macro setting on your camera to capture some of your family's favorite things - 1 Point

24 - Create a layout which uses no less than 8 different alphabets or fonts. - 2 Point

27 - January 4th is Trivia Day - create a page that shares some trivia about you or one of your little ones. - 2 Points

30- Digscrap Rewind - recreate a layout you have done in the past to make it bigger and better. - 2 Points

Original Page

31 - Book of Me 2010 - 5 points

33 - Mini Badge Albums - This month we’re creating a mini album using plastic name badge holders, business card file or trading card keepers. Use one of the fabulous projects below as inspiration to create a mini album of your own that includes at least 6 two sided pages (12 mini pages total). - 10 Points

Bonus 2: Use a white or light colors background - 1 Point

Bonus 3: Download this month's cookie and make a layout - 1 Point

Bonus 4: Capture the same on a layout about one of your own pets or something else non-human that is important to you - 1 Point

TOTAL POINTS: 32

Last edited by mkcdaisy; 01-28-2010 at 12:31 PM.
Old 01-06-2010, 09:23 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

1. Lift a Layout-> 1 point
I lifted "Piggys"

5 - Hat Day is January 15th - photograph and scrap one of your favorite people wearing their favorite or wackiest hat!

1 point for challenge + NR 1 point using Kristin CroninBarrow's Happy Go Lucky kit Jan 26th

6- Twitterpatted - With the advent of sites like Twitter, many of us have begun to share snippets of what we're doing right this second with the rest of the world. Using that concept, scrap a photo free, graphic layout that expresses what you're doing RIGHT NOW. Don't over-think it!

1 point for challenge + NR 1 Point->Irresistable by Zoe Pearn Jan 28th

5 points for challenge + NR 1 Point ->Tracy Reed Pieces of Me Jan 8th
31a Introduce Yourself with Basic Stats

31b 10 Things I Love About Me

31e If I had a Million dollars

33- Mini Badge Albums - This month we’re creating a mini album using plastic name badge holders, business card file or trading card keepers. Use one of the fabulous projects below as inspiration to create a mini album of your own that includes at least 6 two sided pages (12 mini pages total).

10 points for challenge + NR 1 Point ->Clementine by Scrapkitchen Designs Jan 28th

Bonus #3
1 point for Challenge

Bonus #4
1 point for challenge

Total Points->24

Last edited by Balinda; 01-29-2010 at 12:45 AM.
Old 01-06-2010, 10:39 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

1 - Lift a layout by Jaclyn Bernardo, our Treat of the Month for January, and get to know her better in this month's special feature. Using new release Inspired By Jaclyn Templates (release date January 2 - upload date January 6) - 2 point

5 - Hat Day is January 15th - photograph and scrap one of your favorite people wearing their favorite or wackiest hat! - 1 point

12 - January 31st is Backwards Day - put your thinking cap on and use the concept of 'backwards' as a design element on your page. Using a new release, Be You by Tracy Reed, release date 01/23, upload date 01/22 - 2 points

21 - Hand the camera off to your children or spouse and scrap a layout with photos taken from their point of view. Using a new release, Own It kit, by Lauren Grier and Shawna Clingerman, released 1/16, lo uploaded 1/21 - 3 points

22 - Use the thought provoking inspiration at Baby Love Letters to choose a topic and create a layout which includes a letter to your child, a loved one or even yourself. Question 31 - Why is curiosity important? - 2 points

24 - Create a layout which uses no less than 8 different alphabets or fonts. NOTE: a combination of both does not count. Using a new release - Modern Stone Age Family by Libby Weifenbach, release date 01/23, upload date 01/23 - 3 points

27 - January 4th is Trivia Day - create a page that shares some trivia about you or one of your little ones. Using new release Live Your Life Kit by Traci Reed (release date January 9, upload date January 8) - 3 points

30 - Digiscrap Rewind: Recreate a layout you've done in the past to make it bigger and better than ever. Using a new release Love Story by Libby Weifenbach (release date January 9, upload date January 8) - 3 points

The original...

The new LO...

Bonus number 1: Christine has font and titlework that is superb. Using her gallery as inspiration, create a layout where your titlework really shines. Using a new release - Bottoms Up 5, by Traci Reed, release date 01/23, upload date 01/22. - 2 points

Bonus number 2: Use white as a background. Using a new release, A Year in the Life Collection, release date 1/16, upload date 1/16. - 2 points

Bonus Number 3: Download this month's cookie and decorate it. - 1 point

TOTAL POINTS: 24

Last edited by nanienamou; 01-23-2010 at 02:12 PM.
Old 01-06-2010, 11:41 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Yea!! I'm finally starting my portfolio!!

1 - Lift a layout by Jaclyn Bernardo - 1 point
I lifted "Coming Through"

5 - Crazy Hat Day - 1 point

10 - Coloriffic - 1 point

Last edited by momtutu; 01-09-2010 at 11:45 PM.
Old 01-07-2010, 04:50 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Finally signed up & ready to go!
Just printed off the checklist & can't wait to create my first pages.

Task 1 -Life a layout by JB: 1 point!

Task 3 ~ Top 10 of 2009 1 point!

Task 5 ~ Crazy Hat Day 1 point!

Task 7 ~ Inspired by www.beforeidieiwantto.org 1 point!

Task 21 ~ Hand the camera off to your spouse. 2 points!

Task 27 ~ Create a page that shares some trivia. 2 points!

Book of Me January tasks.. 5 points!
Task 31a ~ Basic Stats

Task 31b ~ 10 Things I Love About Me

Task 31c ~ If I Could Live Anywhere

Bonus Task 2# ~ Raji Frequently uses white backgrounds, your challenge is to do the same 1 point!

Bonus Task 4# ~ Julie has the ability to really capture her pet's personality, your challenge is to do the same. 1 point!

Total Points: FIFTEEN Points

Last edited by Ebony; 01-28-2010 at 07:56 PM.
Old 01-07-2010, 08:23 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

15: Get Graphic: Scrap a layout with NO shadows! | 1pt

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...71&ppuser=3099

22: Baby Love Letter #32 (1/2/2010) | 2pt
NR:
"From The Vault: RING RING" by Janet Philips | 1 NR pt

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...10&ppuser=3099

31 | 5 pts
31(a): Introduce yourself with basic stats

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...p?photo=117906

31(b): 10 things I Love About Me (19/1/2010)
NR: The Very Thought of You by Krystal & ScrapKitchen | 1 NR pt

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...p?photo=118353

31(e): If I Had a Million Dollars...

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...p?photo=119118

-----

Mission completed

Last edited by zakirahzakaria; 02-01-2010 at 06:17 AM.
Old 01-07-2010, 02:21 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to MelissaL88

OK...reserving my spot

1Pt: Prompt #3
Top Ten Christmas Albums of 2009

Total Points: 1
Old 01-08-2010, 11:36 AM
Sugar Cookie

profile gallery send pm

It might take me a while to get back into the groove after 1 and a half months of scrapping break, but I'm gonna try and do as much as I can...

1 - TOTM (Jaclyn) 1pt

3 - Year In Review: Pop Culture - create a layout which features a Top 10 list of either your favorite Music, TV shows, Movies or Books from 2009. 1pt

5 - Hat Day is January 15th - photograph and scrap one of your favorite people wearing their favorite or wackiest hat! 1pt

12 - January 31st is Backwards Day - put your thinking cap on and use the concept of ‘backwards’ as a design element on your page. 1pt

15 - Get Graphic: Scrap a layout with NO shadows! 1pt

27 - January 4th is Trivia Day - create a page that shares some trivia about you or one of your little ones. 2pt

29 - Color Me Katie has spectacular inspiration, but one of our favorite things on this site is the short little stories she tells with a few words and pictures like this or this or even this. Get creative with your own photos and short captions to tell your own mini story in a layout. 2pt

Bonus challenges
2 - Raji - white background 1pt

Point so far: 10pts

Proudly Creating for:
Melissa Bennett // Krystal Hartley // MandaBean // Jenn Barrette

Last edited by syapotter; 01-16-2010 at 04:59 AM.
Old 01-08-2010, 11:43 AM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

Joining in!
1 - Lift a layout by Jaclyn Bernardo, our Treat of the Month for January, and get to know her better in this month's special feature. 1 point + 1 NR point (used 1/2/10 released Inspired by Jaclyn by Darcy Baldwin LO posted 1/7/10) = 2 points

15 - Get Graphic: Scrap a layout with NO shadows! 1 point

18 - The ipod/itunes silhouettes are iconic! Use them as a source of inspiration for a layout... 1 point + 1 NR point = 2 points (used 1/2/10 release Fast Break by Libby Weifenbach; LO posted 1/9/10)

23 - Create a layout which features your personal handwriting prominently on the page. 2 points (used new release A Fresh Start by Kristin Cronin-Barrow released 1/30/10; LO posted 2/1/10)

24 - Create a layout which uses no less than 8 different alphabets or fonts. 2 point + 1 NR point = 3 points (used 1/30/10 release Love of My Life by Julie Billingsley; LO posted 2/1/10)

31 - Book of Me -- 3 layouts = 5 points + 1 NR point (for 31b) = 6 points
31b - 10 Things I Love About Me (+1 NR pt - used 1/9/10 release Cloud 9 by Kristin Cronin-Barrow; LO posted 1/15/2010)

31c - If I could live anywhere, it would be . . .

31e - If I had a million dollars . . .

32 - Past, Present, Future: Travel -- 2 layouts = 5 points
32a - A Childhood Vacation

32b - A Recent Vacation

32c - A Dream Vacation

33 - Mini Badge Albums = 10 points

Bonus #3 - Cindy Schneider Cookie Decorating template = 1 point + 1 NR point (used Exuberance Irrepressible by Traci Reed released 1/30/10 - LO posted 1/31/10) = 2 points

Total = 33 points

Last edited by gchristyng; 02-02-2010 at 12:22 AM.
Old 01-08-2010, 03:53 PM
Sweetness

profile gallery send pm

1 - Lift a layout by Jaclyn Bernardo, our Treat of the Month for January, and get to know her better in this month's special feature. 1 pt + 1 NR point (used Pieces of Me by Traci Reed. LO posted 1/8/10) 2 points

3 - Year In Review: Pop Culture - create a layout which features a Top 10 list of either your favorite Music, TV shows, Movies or Books from 2009. 1 point

10 - Coloriffic. 1 pt + 1 NR point (used 2 many photos 9 by Janet Phillips. LO posted 1/25/09) 2pts

19 - Use a winter themed kit to scrap a non-themed layout 1 pt + 1 NR point (used Chill Out by Dani Mogstad. LO posted 1/15/10) 2 pts

21 - Hand the camera off to your children or spouse and scrap a layout with photos taken from their point of view 2 points

Featured scrapper - Cindy Scneider

1 pt

Total 10 points

Last edited by beaucat; 01-25-2010 at 05:12 PM.
Old 01-08-2010, 07:07 PM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

eek! my first time ever posting here! couldn't resist these challenges

23 - January 23rd is National Handwriting Day! Get creative and create a layout which features your personal handwriting prominently on the page. 2pt + 1 bonus point for using New Releases (Lauren Reid Art House Bundle)

5 - Hat Day is January 15th - photograph and scrap one of your favorite people wearing their favorite or wackiest hat! 1 pt

1 - Lift a layout by Jaclyn Bernardo, our Treat of the Month for January, and get to know her better in this month's special feature. 1 pt

this is a scraplift of Together by Jaclyn

The following 3 layouts are for the Book of Me prompts, for 5pts. New Release Bonus 1pt (they all contain something from Lauren Grier's That Love Thing kit released on 1/9)

21 - Hand the camera off to your children or spouse and scrap a layout with photos taken from their point of view. 2pts

7 - Use the incredible website Before I Die... as inspiration for a page of your own. 1 pt

32 - Past, Present, Future: Travel for 5 pts

32a - A childhood vacation

32b - A recent vacation

32c - A dream vacation

24 - Create a layout which uses no less than 8 different alphabets or fonts. NOTE: a combination of both does not count. 2 pts + NR bonus (for using Shawna's U & I released 1/23) = 3 pts

30 - Digiscrap Rewind: Recreate a layout you've done in the past to make it bigger and better than ever. Add that journaling you skimped on before, update the style and design vibe or share what you were REALLY thinking at the time to make it more personal, sentimental and significant to those who will reflect back on the memory in the future. (share the original layout and the updated version in your portfolio point tracker post to earn both points) 2pts

this is the old layout:

and this is the remake:

29 - Color Me Katie has spectacular inspiration, but one of our favorite things on this site is the short little stories she tells with a few words and pictures like this or this or even this. Get creative with your own photos and short captions to tell your own mini story in a layout. 2pts

27 - January 4th is Trivia Day - create a page that shares some trivia about you or one of your little ones. 2pts

3 - Year In Review: Pop Culture - create a layout which features a Top 10 list of either your favorite Music, TV shows, Movies or Books from 2009. 1pt

28 - Traditions: How Does Your Family Ring In The New Year? 2pts

6 - Twitterpatted - With the advent of sites like Twitter, many of us have begun to share snippets of what we're doing right this second with the rest of the world. Using that concept, scrap a photo free, graphic layout that expresses what you're doing RIGHT NOW. Don't over-think it! 1pt

total: 32 pts

Last edited by mishou; 01-31-2010 at 12:04 AM.
Old 01-08-2010, 07:40 PM
Such a Sweetie

profile gallery send pm

1 - Lift a layout by Jaclyn Bernardo, our Treat of the Month for January
1 point + NR 1 point Eva Kipler:Painterly Neutrals and Penny Springman: Word Jumbles-Moments

Found a Feather pg 2

Bonus #1 SSD BLOG Featured Scrapper Christine Newman aka supertwinkle
1 pointFocus on title/font work

Found a Feather pg1

Bonus #2 SSD BLOG Featured Scrapper Raji Sriram (aka rsk) Focus- light background
1 point + NR 1 point Traci Reed: Live your Life 2 points
Lift of You are my sunshine

total points 5

Last edited by roxyrenders; 01-16-2010 at 12:13 AM.
Old 01-08-2010, 10:28 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

23 - January 23rd is National Handwriting Day! Get creative and create a layout which features your personal handwriting prominently on the page. 2pt If there's not enough handwriting on it, it can be for #15 because I didn't use shadows.

For Bonus #2 from the blog- 1pt.

For 1 - Lift a layout by Jaclyn Bernardo, our Treat of the Month for January, and get to know her better in this month's special feature. 1pt + 1pt for New Release (KCB's Cloud 9)

For #3 - Year In Review: Pop Culture - create a layout which features a Top 10 list of either your favorite Music, TV shows, Movies or Books from 2009. 1pt +1pt for new release (Misty's Shaplates)

Last edited by Jennilyn; 01-12-2010 at 05:10 PM.
Old 01-08-2010, 11:04 PM
Such a Sweetie

profile gallery send pm

1 - Lift a layout by Jaclyn Bernardo, our Treat of the Month for January, and get to know her better in this month's special feature.
Sweet Dreams

using Misty's new release 1/9 *when Faries Dance* a lift of Capture Life = 2pts
5 - Hat Day is January 15th - photograph and scrap one of your favorite people wearing their favorite or wackiest hat!
Blowing Bubbles

using KCB's Eco-Friendly = 1 pt
7 - Use the incredible website Before I Die... as inspiration for a page of your own
When being Mom just isn't enough

using *cloud 9* by KCB and Misty's NR *Shapletes* 1/16 = 2 pts
10 - Coloriffic! Use the following swatch as inspiration to create a layout.
2 months

using *Jingle Baby* by KCB = 1pt
17 - What we did today: Dateline January X, 2010. Simple enough, scrap a family memoir of a single day in January from start to finish!
A Day in the Life

using Heather's NR *love me Do* = 2 pts
21 - Hand the camera off to your children or spouse and scrap a layout with photos taken from their point of view.
Labor

using Misty's *First Glimpse* = 2pts
22 - Use the thought provoking inspiration at Baby Love Letters to choose a topic and create a layout which includes a letter to your child, a loved one or even yourself. (let us know which love letter prompt you were inspired by in your portfolio point tracker post too) letter #90
Experience Life

using Libby's NR *she's Country* 1/16 = 3 pts
24 - Create a layout which uses no less than 8 different alphabets or fonts. NOTE: a combination of both does not count.
Here Fishy

using *Funny Fish* by Heather R NR on 1/16 = 3pts
27 - January 4th is Trivia Day - create a page that shares some trivia about you or one of your little ones.
3yr Interview

using Libby's new release 1/9 *Love Story* = 3 pts

Total Points = 19 points

my gallery

Fan of:
ALL Sweet Shoppe Designers!

Last edited by tkelley; 01-27-2010 at 03:19 PM.
Old 01-09-2010, 01:28 AM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery
Default My spot

I'm claiming a spot! I'm hoping this will inspire me to get back into scrapping and taking pics!
Old 01-09-2010, 01:55 AM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery
Default Star Novas SSD January

1 - Lift a layout by Jaclyn Bernardo, our Treat of the Month for January, and get to know her better in this month's special feature.

1 pt.

I think there is something wrong with how i am trying to upload... so here is the link: https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...t=&ppuser=8679

Total points to date: 1

Last edited by star_novas; 01-09-2010 at 10:50 PM.
Old 01-09-2010, 01:58 AM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

Here we go!
1 - Lift a latout by Jaclyn Bernardo, our treat of the month for January
Made with NR Cloud 9 Points 2 Our First Family Moments

5 - Hat day is January 15th - photograph and scrap one of your favorite people wearing their favorite hat Points 1
Hoodie

15 - Get Graphic: Make a Layout with no Shadows Made with NR from Kristin Cronin-Barrow Cloud 9 Points 2
Those Eyes

19 - Use a winter themed kit to scrap a non-themed layout with new release from Julie Bilingsley Sketchers 3 Points 2 Max and Jesse's Fourth Birthday

22 - Use the thought provoking inspiration at Baby Love Letters to choose a topic and create a layout which includes a letter to your child, a loved one or even yourself. Love letter #101 If you had 10 minutes to share the most important words you want your child to hear what would they be? Made with New Release 1/9 Cloud 9 from Kristin Cronin-BarrowPoints 3 Baby Love Letters

24 - Create a layout which uses no less than 8 different alphabets or fonts.
Points 2 8 months

31 - Book of Me 2010 Points 5
31a - Introduce Yourself with Basic Stats All About Me

31b - 10 Things I love about me

31e - If I had 1 Million Dollars

33 - Mini Badge Album Points 10
ABC Covers ABC C-J ABC K-R ABC S-Z

Bonus #2 Use a White Background (not White Space) With NR Cloud 9 from Kristin Cronin-Barrow Points 2
4 Months

Bonus #3 January Cookie from Cindy Schneider Points 1
Playtime

Total Points: 30

Woo-Hoo! I did it!

Last edited by banana1282; 01-28-2010 at 08:33 PM.
Old 01-09-2010, 02:33 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

1 - Lift a layout by Jaclyn Bernardo
1pt + NR pt 1/2 Libby Weifenbach Fast Break = 2pts

15 - Get Graphic: Scrap a layout with NO shadows!
1pt + NR pt 1/9 Krystal Hartley Page Parts: Photo Clusters = 2pts

Bonus #2: Use white background
1pt + NR pt 1/9 Traci Reed: Life your life and Bad Sewing Machine 17 = 2pts

5 - Hat Day
1pt

22 - Baby Love Letters - I used #78 as my focus...What are 3 things you hope to give to your child?
2pts + NR pt 1/9 KristinCB: Cloud 9 = 3pts

19 - Winter themed kit to scrap non-themed LO
1pt

Bonus #1: Title work
1pt

Bonus #3: Cookie Template
1pt + NR pt 1/16 Scrapkitchen & Krystal Hartley: The Very Thought of You = 2pts

Book of Me
3 LOs = 5pts
31a

31b

31c

12-Backwards I went backwards to 2005 and scrapped a picture
1 pts

33 - Mini Badge Albums
10 pts

Points to date: 30

Fan of ALL SSD Designers
Proud to create for:

Last edited by ajf9597; 01-31-2010 at 07:27 PM.
Old 01-09-2010, 10:26 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Book of Me - {5 Points}

31e - If I had a million dollars...

33 - Mini Badge Albums - This month we’re creating a mini album using plastic name badge holders, business card file or trading card keepers. Use one of the fabulous projects below as inspiration to create a mini album of your own that includes at least 6 two sided pages (12 mini pages total). {10 points}

Bonus #2: Raji frequently uses white as the background on her layouts. Your challenge is to do the same by using a while or very light colored background. (not white space) {1 Point}

Total: 16 points

Last edited by glumirk; 02-01-2010 at 10:43 PM.
Old 01-10-2010, 03:08 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Challenge #1 -- Lift a layout by Jaclyn Bernardo (Layout chosen is linked in credits) 1pt:

1pt Challenge #15 -- No Shadows:

Last edited by Brandy; 01-15-2010 at 05:20 AM.
Old 01-10-2010, 07:52 AM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

This is officially my very first SSD challenge! After lurking for like 3 years ROFLMAO

6. 1 PT - Twitterpated Using that concept, scrap a photo free, graphic layout that expresses what you're doing RIGHT NOW.
Old 01-10-2010, 12:25 PM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery
Default Christine's spot

Holding my spot

#9 (January) 1pt

#14 (hobby) 1 pt

#19 (winter themed) 1pt and bonus 1 pt for new release 1/9 Chill Out posted 1/10

weekly bonus #2 (light background) 1 pt and bonus 1 pt for new release 1/9 Kiss Me Kate posted 1/10

TOTAL POINTS = 6

Last edited by christineirion; 01-18-2010 at 07:16 PM.
Old 01-11-2010, 05:58 PM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

1- 1 point Lift a layout by Jaclyn Bernardo, our Treat of the Month for January, and get to know her better in this month's special feature.
Old 01-11-2010, 11:53 PM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery
Default My January Challenge

1pt 1. Lift a layout by Jaclyn Bernardo, our Treat of the Month for January, and get to know her better in this month's special feature.

1pt Bonus point for use of new release: Cloud 9 by Kristin Cronin-Barrow

1pt 3. Year In Review: Pop Culture - create a layout which features a Top 10 list of either your favorite Music, TV shows, Movies or Books from 2009.
1pt Bonus point for use of new release: Blast Off by Fee Jardine

1pt 9. January looks like...

10 pts 33. Business Card Mini-Album

1pt 8. Holiday Aftermath

Total: 16 points

Last edited by kelchatorsch; 01-31-2010 at 02:34 AM.
Old 01-13-2010, 05:11 PM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery

1 point: 1 - Lift a Layout

1 point: 5 - Hat Day is January 15th

1 point: 6 - Twitterpatted!

2 points: 21 - hand camera off to your child/spouse

TOTAL POINTS: 5

Last edited by ChristusG; 01-19-2010 at 10:53 AM.
Old 01-13-2010, 05:42 PM
Sweetness

profile gallery send pm

I am holding a spot--better late than never...right??

#1 Lift a layout by Jaclyn Bernardo 1 Point

#3 - Year In Review: Pop Culture - create a layout which features a Top 10 list of either your favorite Music, TV shows, Movies or Books from 2009. 1 Point

#5 Scrap a Hat 1 Point

28 - Traditions: How Does Your Family Ring In The New Year? 2 Points

#30 - Digiscrap Rewind: Recreate a layout you've done in the past to make it bigger and better than ever. (share the original layout and the updated version in your portfolio point tracker post to earn both points) 2 Points

OLD: (my very first layout)

New:

31 - Book of Me 2010 (choose 3)5 Points

#32 Past, Present, Future: Travel - scrap a trio of layouts which represent your travel memories of past, present & future. 5 Points

32a - A childhood vacation--Used my children's childhood since my vacations were not documented

32b - A recent vacation

32c - A dream vacation

33 - Mini Badge Albums - create a mini album of your own that includes at least 6 two sided pages (12 mini pages total).10 Points

Featured Scrapper Challenge(Bonus #2)1 Point

Featured Staffer Challenge (Bonus # 3)1 Point

Featured Scrapper Challenge (Bonus #4)1 Point

TOTAL POINTS= 30

Last edited by scrapper@heart; 02-02-2010 at 12:47 AM.
Old 01-14-2010, 11:56 AM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

#1 Lift a LO by Jaclyn TOTM- LO lifted from "Tweety Pie" -1 pt http://www.myscrapbookart.com/galler...23&ppuser=2721

#3 Year in Review: Pop Culture, Music - 1 pt

#4 Organizing- 1 pt

#5 Hat Day- 1 pt

#14 Hobby- 1 pt

#21 Hand off camera to child- 2 pts

#31 Book of Me 5 pts
a:

b:

c:

#32 Past, Present and Future: Travel 5 pts
a:

b:

c:

#33 Mini Badge Album 10 pts

Bonus #1 big title- 1 pt

Bonus #2 use white as a background- 1 pt

Bonus #3 use Cindy's template- 1 pt

TOTAL- 30 points

Last edited by tls63; 01-22-2010 at 02:10 AM.
Old 01-16-2010, 09:34 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

#1 Lift a layout by Jaclyn Bernardo (1 pt)

#10 Color Challenge (1 pt)

#14 Scrap your hobby (1 pt)

#16 Use the itunes silhouettes as inspiration for a layout.

#19 - Use a winter themed kit for a non themed layout.

Book Of Me Challenges (5 points)

Bonus Challenge #2 Use a white background (1 point)

Total: 11 points

Last edited by sarahbhb; 02-01-2010 at 01:07 AM.
Old 01-17-2010, 05:25 AM
Sweet Tart

profile gallery send pm

31 - Book of Me 2010. Another Lo to follow. No point yet.

Point: 0

Last edited by Gabbina; 01-21-2010 at 05:55 PM.
Old 01-18-2010, 04:52 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I am joining in here very late in the game - so I hope I do this right!!
So far, I have done:
#1 Lift a layout by Jaclyn Bernardo - 1pt

#5 Hat day! - 1 pt

#22 baby love letters (I used #88) - 2pts

#24 - create a layout using no less than 8 fonts/alphas - 2pts

#15 - scrap a layout with no shadows - 1pt

#7 Before I die prompt - 1pt

#19 - winter kit for a non-winter layout - 1pt

Featured Scrapper Challenge Bonus #4 - 1pt + 1pt for new release (Happy Go Lucky - KCB)

#31 - 5pts
a - introduce yourself with basic stats

b- 10 things I love about me

d - If a song turned on when I walked in the room, it would be...

#30 Digiscrap rewind (original LO is linked in gallery) - 2pts

bonus challenge #3 (cindy schneider template) 1pt + 1pt NR (Exuberance Irrepressible by Traci Reed)

Total pts: 20

Last edited by misfitinmn; 01-31-2010 at 10:24 AM.
Old 01-24-2010, 02:36 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Claiming my spot!!! I am new to this so please bare with me!

Challenge #22 Baby Love Letter. Based on Question 100 "Do you believe in miracles?"
2 Points plus 1 NR point (Misty Cato's Sending all my love 1/23/10 release)

Challenge #24 8 different alphas or fonts
2 points plus 1 NR point for using Happy Girl Lucky by Kristin Cronin-Barrow released 10/23/10

Trivia Challenge #27 for Jan. Portfolio
Traci Reed Template - Bottom Ups #5 layout 5
Kit - Modern Stone Age Family by Libby Weifenbach (NR 1/23/10)
2 point challenge plus 1 NR bonus point = 3 points

Jan. Challenge #13 - If I could be a ____, I would be a _____.
1 point

Total Points = 10

Last edited by taracotta7; 01-28-2010 at 12:24 AM. Reason: adding total points
Old 01-24-2010, 02:28 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I think I'll play

#24 (3pts, new release and 2pt challenge)

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...230&ppuser=272
New Release 1/23, Lauren Grier's Layered Up IN you Flowers

#28 (2pts)

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...231&ppuser=272

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...232&ppuser=272

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...229&ppuser=272

31c - If I could live anywhere, it would be... ( for all 3, 5pts)

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...234&ppuser=272

33 - Badge Album #10 pts

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...542&ppuser=272

Total-20pts

Last edited by nesser1981; 01-26-2010 at 08:43 PM.
Old 01-24-2010, 06:09 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

I sure hope I'm doing these points right...
Total Points: 18
1 - Lift a layout by Jaclyn Bernardo, our Treat of the Month for January, and get to know her better in this month's special feature. 1 pt.

5 - Hat Day is January 15th - photograph and scrap one of your favorite people wearing their favorite or wackiest hat! 1 pt.

6 - Twitterpatted - With the advent of sites like Twitter, many of us have begun to share snippets of what we're doing right this second with the rest of the world. Using that concept, scrap a photo free, graphic layout that expresses what you're doing RIGHT NOW. Don't over-think it! 1 pt.

13 - If I could be a _________, I would be a _________. Scrap It! 1 pt.

21 - Hand the camera off to your children or spouse and scrap a layout with photos taken from their point of view. 2 pt.

22 - Use the thought provoking inspiration at Baby Love Letters to choose a topic and create a layout which includes a letter to your child, a loved one or even yourself. (let us know which love letter prompt you were inspired by in your portfolio point tracker post too) Question 93 2 pt. + 1 pt. NR

29 - Color Me Katie has spectacular inspiration, but one of our favorite things on this site is the short little stories she tells with a few words and pictures like this or this or even this. Get creative with your own photos and short captions to tell your own mini story in a layout. 2 pt. + NR 1 pt.

Book of Me 2010 5 pt.

31d - If a song turned on when I walked in the room, it would be..

Bonus #5 1 pt.

march challenge tracker | find me on instagram and pinterest | she/her

Last edited by MommaTrish; 01-31-2010 at 08:43 PM.
Old 01-25-2010, 12:50 AM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

#1 - Lift a layout by Jaclyn Bernardo - 1pt + 1pt NR

#10 - Color Swatch - 1pt +1pt NR

#24 - 8 different alphabets - 2pt + 1 pt NR

#27 - Trivia - 2pt

Bonus #3 Template - 1pt

Total: 10pts

Last edited by distresseddiva; 01-31-2010 at 03:49 AM.
Old 01-27-2010, 12:11 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

OK, so I know I'm getting a late start, but I so need some scrapping inspiration! Here is my spot.

1-Scraplift of Jaclyn Bernardo - I lifted her Vroom layout: 1 pt

22-create a layout with inspiration from Baby Love Letters - I used question 73: What are your dreams: 2pt

29-Color Me Katie Inspiration2pt

30-DigiScrap Rewind - 2pts
Here is my old layout from a very long time ago:

And here is my update:

TOTAL: 7pts

Last edited by ChristyHC; 01-28-2010 at 10:23 AM.
Old 01-29-2010, 02:55 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Here is my spot, starting (very) late in the game (once I figure out adding an image here, it's my first attempt at this & also posting here)

#5-Hat Day- 1pt

#6-Twitterpated-1pt

#30-Digiewind 2pts
updated layout:

original layout:

#31-Book of Me 5pts
a).Intro

b).10 things I love about me

c.) Live anywhere

#33- Hybrid Badge Album 10 pts + 1NR (Julie Billingsley-Mariposa)

Total: 20 pts

Last edited by MandaT; 01-31-2010 at 05:57 PM.
Old 02-09-2010, 08:03 PM
Sweet Tooth

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via ICQ to Lukasmummy Send a message via MSN to Lukasmummy Send a message via Yahoo to Lukasmummy

Old 11-01-2019, 10:16 AM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery

Interesting and knowledgeable
Old 05-03-2020, 11:53 AM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery
Send a message via ICQ to Monteorero Send a message via AIM to Monteorero Send a message via Yahoo to Monteorero Send a message via Skype™ to Monteorero
Default Are you safe?

I wanted to let you know I have a huge supply of face masks online 95 available.