Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 03-01-2019, 01:25 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default Friday Fun Fact Questions-01/01

Wow, can you believe it's March 1st already? Here' some questions to get to know each other more. Hope you play along.
  1. What's the last tv show or movie you saw?
  2. Do you use hand lotion or body lotion? Have a favorite?
  3. What is your favorite wkend routine?
  4. What is your favorite comfort food?
  5. What's the weather like where you live today?
Old 03-01-2019, 01:25 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Here's my answers.

What's the last tv show or movie you saw?
Almost done season one of Good Girls (love the cast) and season two is starting this month. Can't wait.

Do you use hand lotion or body lotion?
Have a favorite?I have different body lotions, some from the drugstore, some from The Body Shop. Hand lotion I am absessed with La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Mains. I am on the computer all day so need a lotion that isn't too greasy and this one is great and it's small enough that I can carry one in my purse too.

What is your favorite wkend routine?
I spend the morning drinking probably way more coffee than I should LOL. I read my book on my iPhone for at least a few hours unless I'm popping out for a morning photo walk. I love to stay home and scrap, watch TV/movies and just have a casual day. I like to get a bit of baking, food prep done (I bulk cook/bake and freeze stuff and stock up the fridge for meals/snacks for the week as I'm on a low carb diet and don't eat prepared/packaged food so most is fresh, homemade by me).

What is your favorite comfort food? Brownies. I have a low carb recipe that I absolutely love.

What's the weather like where you live today?
The sun is out, it's hovering around the freezing mark, chilly for the west coast (we're usually fairly mild here in Vancouver, BC Canada). Afternoon will warm up to mid 40's but should feel good for a few walks with Taz as the sun will warm things up. Most of our snow is gone finally. Now I want spring to come!

Last edited by bcgal00; 03-01-2019 at 01:33 PM.
Old 03-01-2019, 01:37 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

What's the last tv show or movie you saw? My daughter has been watching That 70's Show on Netflix and it was on this morning before we left the house.

Do you use hand lotion or body lotion? Have a favorite? I use lotion on my hands. Right now I'm using the Ahava Mineral Hand Cream that I got in a FabFitFun box.

What is your favorite weekend routine? Ummm...when there is nothing to do. Haha!

What is your favorite comfort food? Hmmmm...I don't know that I have a favorite comfort food. I do love me some Mexican food though.

What's the weather like where you live today? I'm in Central California. It's supposed to be sunny with a high of 63 degrees. Then the rain is coming this weekend.

Old 03-01-2019, 01:48 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

1. What's the last tv show or movie you saw? - Not a big tv person but every once in awhile the hubs and I watch a series together. Right now we're watching Ozark on Netflix.

2. Do you use hand lotion or body lotion? Have a favorite? Very rarely and if I do, it's whatever unscented as possible thing I've found. Lol...

3. What is your favorite wkend routine? Does sleeping in count?

4. What is your favorite comfort food? I don't really have a comfort food either but I guess it I'm having a treat I love Bavarian cream filled donuts. I love avocados just as much though so I often grab a spoon and some salt and snack away that too!

5. What's the weather like where you live today? We live just outside D.C and it's currently 35 degrees and rainy today. The kids had yet another 2 hour delay from school today. We're looking forward to spring and the cherry blossoms!
Old 03-01-2019, 02:08 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

What's the last tv show or movie you saw? Seventh Heaven
Do you use hand lotion or body lotion? Have a favorite? Yes! I LOVE Curel wet skin moisturizer - I sometimes take a quick bath just so I can reapply it. I have Loreal revitalift night cream I use too and another Loreal cream for daily facial moisturizer.
What is your favorite wkend routine? Usually my weekend to-do list consists of cleaning, working a little, and lots of scrapping and relaxing.
What is your favorite comfort food? Pizza and Enchiladas/burritos
What's the weather like where you live today? 15 degrees and gross dirty slush all over the ground in Iowa.
Old 03-01-2019, 02:39 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Fun Rae!

1. What's the last tv show or movie you saw? We watch a few shows in the late evenings after the kids are in bed- but the last movie we watched was Crazy Rich Asians
2. Do you use hand lotion or body lotion? Have a favorite? I use Rodan & Fields Body Replenish lotion (on my hands & feet too!) I have random hotel sample lotions in my purse/car for my hands too!
3. What is your favorite weekend routine? The weekends where we have NO sporting events or plans & we can just be lazy. We watch movies, I drink buckets of coffee, we cook something fun in the crock pot!
4. What is your favorite comfort food? Hm.. does coffee count!? Maybe Chili or soup
5. What's the weather like where you live today? Sunny but SUPER DUPER cold! It was 9* when the kids left for the bus this morning (without windchill!)
Old 03-01-2019, 03:14 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

What's the last tv show or movie you saw? My husband is watching Longmire (I half listened while scrapping this morning
Do you use hand lotion or body lotion? Have a favorite? I use Bath & Body Works lotion every night before going to bed. I have a few different ones, so I alternate based on which one I grab.
What is your favorite wkend routine? Sleeping in and spending time with the family (we usually end up watching a movie together). Oh, and getting pizza or something for supper so I don't have to cook.
What is your favorite comfort food? chocolate and hot cocoa
What's the weather like where you live today? It is currently 32* and mostly cloudy.
Old 03-01-2019, 03:14 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

What's the last tv show or movie you saw? Life. A movie about an alien on a spaceship, kept me on my toes but I hated the ending. I really want to see A star is born this weekend because I haven’t seen it yet and I love both Bradley Cooper and Lady Ga Ga
Do you use hand lotion or body lotion? Have a favorite? Not really I probably should but get told my skin is very soft all the time. Probably not a good thing, does that mean I’m soft and lazy?
What is your favorite weekend routine? Anything that leads to me relaxing, as in dinner out, letting the house go and sleeping in.
What is your favorite comfort food? I really don’t have one I know of but probably most often crave peanut butter on graham crackers dipped in milk. I got this from my dad but it’s no longer on my can eat list now that I have been found to have a gluten allergy.
What's the weather like where you live today? Sunny but cold, can we fast forward to summer? I don’t even care that I’m not swimsuit ready, give me all the sun

Last edited by ellasspace; 03-01-2019 at 03:17 PM.
Old 03-01-2019, 03:15 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

What's the last tv show or movie you saw? Friends, not so much of a shock there lol

Do you use hand lotion or body lotion? Have a favorite? I don't, they make my skin itchy!

What is your favorite wkend routine? I love the weekend because it's a change from early mornings, getting the kids to school. We get to stay in our pjs late and have a late breakfast which is much more relaxed. And on a Sunday night we have a takeaway to give me a break from cooking

What is your favorite comfort food? Indian food, or chocolate.

What's the weather like where you live today? It's been overcast and pretty miserable here today but the temps haven't been too bad, approx 10c which is 50f!
Old 03-01-2019, 03:17 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Hmm... I generally binge scrapping process, fashion haul, Matthew Hussey life coaching, and music videos on YouTube before bed so I'm not sure. I catch up on my TV shows on the weekends so probably "Grey's Anatomy" or "This Is Us." I saw "On the Basis of Sex" for my bday in January.

Do you use hand lotion or body lotion? Have a favorite?
Yes. No. My kids have really chappable (ha!) skin so I rub down their faces & hands almost every day in the winter. Mine doesn't get as bad.

What is your favorite weekend routine?
Hmmm... I do like sleeping in. I've trained my kids to go down into the basement to play and to help themselves to donuts for breakfast to make sleeping in as likely as possible for me.

What is your favorite comfort food?
Things that remind me of my mom; mashed potatoes, Bisquick biscuits, & Entenmann's donuts (do you see a trend there?!) come immediately to mind.

Cold. It looks partly cloudy from the window in my office.
Old 03-01-2019, 03:20 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

We just finished Doctor Strange the animated movie last night, and The Dragon Prince on Netflix. That's aside from the regular series I watch.

Yes I do, just Nivea.

3. What is your favorite weekend routine?
An extra hour of sleep in the morning because the chaos.

Pork adobo and stir fried cabbage. But mostly, coffee.

It's raining right now.
Old 03-01-2019, 03:40 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Brooklyn Nine-Nine
Not as often as I should. I love the Jergens Cherry Almond scent, but I haven't used that kind in ages!
Sleep late! The rest of the weekend isn't usually routine.
Soup! Doesn't really matter what kind!
Rainy today
Old 03-01-2019, 03:51 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

What's the last tv show or movie you saw? I just watched 2 episodes of Backyard Envy. I love that show...wish it was on all day!
Do you use hand lotion or body lotion? Have a favorite? Occasionally...I think the one I have now is Jergens...I don't like strong smelling lotion so no Bath & Body works stuff or anything like that!
What is your favorite wkend routine? I work every weekend and I'm off during the week being the stay at home mommy. So my weekends aren't really anything exciting. Once baseball games start, I'll be at the ball field a lot!
What is your favorite comfort food? Pumpkin bread
What's the weather like where you live today? It snowed like 4 inches overnight and the kids had a 2 hour delay!
Old 03-01-2019, 03:56 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

1. What's the last tv show or movie you saw? BBC's Victoria <3
2. Do you use hand lotion or body lotion? Have a favorite? Hand
lotion, any of the scents from Perfectly Posh!
3. What is your favorite weekend routine? Going to the park with
the kids.
4. What is your favorite comfort food? bread, any kind!
5. What's the weather like where you live today? Overcast and a
bit chilly.
Old 03-01-2019, 04:32 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

1. What's the last tv show or movie you saw? The Office
  2. Do you use hand lotion or body lotion? Have a favorite? All the time everywhere. Walmart brand cheap stuff.
  3. What is your favorite wkend routine? I don't have a routine on the weekends--I just go with the flow.
  4. What is your favorite comfort food? I don't eat comfort foods or anything fun any more. As close as I get is a soft pretzel.
  5. What's the weather like where you live today? COLD! but clear. A snow storm is coming on Sunday, though.
Old 03-01-2019, 05:06 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

What's the last tv show or movie you saw? I rarely watch TV so I can't remember... might have been something on Netflix back in January when I was still on holidays.
Do you use hand lotion or body lotion? Have a favorite? Not really
What is your favorite wkend routine? Hmmmm, my weekends are filled up with running kids around to sport, their Cubs/Scouts activities, household chores, cooking (I also cook nearly everything from scratch and batch prep for the week)... I do try to squeeze in an early morning walk before anyone else is up, and maybe some scrapping on a Sunday afternoon.
What is your favorite comfort food? Well, I do like chocolate... but I also like my homemade baked goodies like muffins, slices, biscuits, etc which are usually full of fruit, veggies, nuts, seeds, etc.
What's the weather like where you live today? So far (its 8am) its sunny with a forecast max. of 28 degrees C - so a perfect end of summer/beginning of autumn day.
Old 03-01-2019, 05:19 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I watch a lot of show online (mainly Korean ones ) but the last movies I watched Aquaman and Bohemian Rhapsody

Yes!! Bath Body Works - japanese cherry blossom
We don't have bbw here so I rely on the kindness of my mom who's been bringing/sending them over

Weekend is full of sports in our household (both of my kids play tennis religiously) so start Friday night, Sat morning and afternoon, we'll be on tennis courts.

Carbs!
I love pasta, rice, noodles and bread

We're supposed to enter Autumn today but this week we have heat wave (probably the last one)
It's forecasted at 41'C today, so it's gonna be a very hot day!

Old 03-01-2019, 05:36 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

What's the last tv show or movie you saw? Downton Abbey - I have the PBS Passport and the DVDs. I love that show!
Do you use hand lotion or body lotion? Have a favorite? Yes, right now my favorite is Rodan+Fields Active Hydration Body Replenish. It's pricey, but it makes my skin feel soft and look nice, and a little goes a long way.
What is your favorite wkend routine? Eating lunch on Saturday while watching TV.
What is your favorite comfort food? This is a hard question! First thing that comes to mind is pepperoni pizza.
What's the weather like where you live today? Right now it's cloudy and 44 degrees, and that will be the high for today. We're expecting a bigger cold front this weekend.
Old 03-01-2019, 06:03 PM
Sweet Tooth

profile gallery send pm

Hubby and I are slowly making our way through Travellers we don't have much time for TV

Aveeno - boring but my daughter's skin can't handle scents so we all use unscented

Best weekends are trips to the beach - we live on the coast but it's not a good swimming beach we live an hour away from the best beach so go there a lot

yorkshire pudding and gravy

overcast today but still going to get a top of 27C
Old 03-01-2019, 06:48 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

My husband and I are re-watching House. But on my own I started The Umbrella Academy on Netflix and I enjoy it so far.

I can't live without hand lotion. I've been struggling since I was a kid that my hands feel dry and I can't stand the sound they make when I rub them against each other so finding a good lotion was a must. I found one I love no matter what.
The Body Shop - Hemp Hand Protector

On my face I use doTERRA - Hydrating Cream
because I prefer more natural products when it comes to my face

I don't know that I have a routine but on the weekends I don't shower right away. Just after breakfast instead. I don't usually scrapbook during the weekend because it's family time.

All the food!! Now I have gestational diabetes so I have to watch what I eat while pregnant but otherwise I don't pay attention much to what I eat.
Cheese, pastries, lattes from Starbucks (with extra whipped cream!!), carbs and sugar.

I'm in Washington State (for a few more days) and we've had a super mild Winter with not much rain and gray. Clear skies with sun today.
Old 03-01-2019, 07:00 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to lorigaud

Watched the premiere of Whisky Cavalier last night. It stars an actor from Scandal, which I loved, so I am giving it a shot. So far so good!

I use Nivea body lotion; my current hand lotion is one I got as a gift this year for Christmas and I love it... Sephora Almond Hand Balm.

I love the weekends! For the most part I sleep in both weekend days... but for me that means about 6:30am lol. I just love that I don't have to set an alarm. Most weekends right now are taken up by robotics... I'm a mentor for my youngest son's FIRST Robotics team, and we have our first competition next weekend.

Usually some kind of high calorie chocolate dessert!

Here in Maine today, it was sunny and mid 30'sF most of the day, with very little wind. Snow is supposed to be coming in Sunday night... hoping for a snow day so I can enjoy some time with my oldest and his girlfriend, who are here for part of their college break!

Old 03-01-2019, 07:27 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Real Housewives New Jersey, Reunion part 2

I don't think I have a favorite. I have some Bath and Body Works that I use.

Hubby makes breakfast every Saturday morning... eggs and bacon... yum!

Tacos... or beef stroganoff...

Sunny and colder.. suppose to snow tonight and then deep freeze end of weekend
Old 03-01-2019, 07:35 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Loving the answers so far ladies

What's the last tv show or movie you saw? I've been watching Living Single again on Hulu - been on a nostalgia kick lately

Do you use hand lotion or body lotion? Have a favorite? I use both, but no favorites

What is your favorite wkend routine? Relax. Scrap. Eat. Repeat!

What is your favorite comfort food? Ice Cream

What's the weather like where you live today? Cold. Gloomy. But no snow right now, I think we're due for a storm tomorrow though. UGH

Old 03-01-2019, 07:43 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

It's so fun reading everyone's answers!

What's the last tv show or movie you saw? I'm not a huge TV watcher. The last movie I put on just because I wanted the noise was Sherlock Holmes 2 (Rober Downey Jr). I've seen it lots of times, and enjoy it.

Do you use hand lotion or body lotion? Have a favorite? I really don't like hand lotion. I dislike the greasy feel. If my hands or body get really dry, I use Jergen's Hydrating Coconut. But seriously, I have to be so dry it hurts for me to use it. (Sad, I know!)

What is your favorite wkend routine? I don't really have a routine. Usually it's break time for us. Life has been pretty crazy, so sleeping in and taking it easy are nice.
What is your favorite comfort food? This may sound really funny, but my favorite comfort food is sushi. Which is really hard living in Idaho (a landlocked state)! I've found a good poke place, but haven't found outstanding sushi like we had in CA. (This is literally the only complaint I have about living here!!).

What's the weather like where you live today? The weather is nice & warm today. I think we got to a high of 46, which means no jacket!! It's cloudy and looks like it might rain, but the weather report says it won't.
Old 03-01-2019, 11:00 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

What's the last tv show or movie you saw? I'm watching Brooklyn 99 while I walk on the treadmill every morning; it is SO funny!
Do you use hand lotion or body lotion? Have a favorite? I just use Vasoline brand lotion because I can't stand strong smells.
What is your favorite weekend routine? I love sleeping late on Saturday mornings, but that doesn't happen anymore because my boys play basketball at 8 am. : ( And the highlight of my weekend is new releases!
What is your favorite comfort food? Cheese Dip & Salsa from my favorite Mexican restaurant
What's the weather like where you live today? Hot. Always hot.
Old 03-01-2019, 11:38 PM
Babe Lead

profile gallery send pm

1. What's the last tv show or movie you saw? Some trending Korean drama.
  2. Do you use hand lotion or body lotion? Have a favorite? I have to, many times a day, because my skin is dry overall and very eczema prone! I use La Roche-Posay's Lipikar Baume AP+. I love how non-greasy and effective it is!
  3. What is your favorite weekend routine? Sleeping in! Ha! Though most of the time, I wake up around 8-8.30 because my son does not really sleeps in and makes lots of noise.
  4. What is your favorite comfort food? French onion soup & pumpkin soup.
  5. What's the weather like where you live today? We have a smoggy day, today, here in Beijing. It's 12 degrees Celcius at the moment, so spring is coming sooner than expected it seems.
Old 03-02-2019, 12:05 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

We are watching Shark Tank. I love that show!

I use Cetaphil cream. It works on my very sensitive skin.

Sleeping in, lots of scrapping time. I often go to lunch with a friend on Saturdays, also very fun and we get to catch up.

Pizza. I could eat it every day!

It was about 42 and sunny today. Warm in the sun!
Old 03-02-2019, 12:21 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

I'm not much of a tv person, but last weekend I watched 3 movies (1 with the family and 2 alone) while I worked on crocheting a baby gift for a coworker. They were Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Frozen, and part of the live action Beauty and the Beast. (I'm on a Disney kick getting ready for our trip in the fall. Also, my preschool students frequently act out things from Frozen and I've been meaning to watch it so I can play along better.)

I get eczema, so I need to use a good one on my hands. The scented, fun ones don't work well enough for me. I think the one I use most is the Curel Itch Defense lotion.

NOT having to wake at 6 am, having DH home with us more, and getting to scrap during the day instead of late at night once everyone is asleep.

Chocolate! Right now I'm drinking homemade low carb hot chocolate, but chocolate in any form is my weakness.

We started the day with a delayed opening due to snow and ice overnight. Since then it has been cold (high about 37, but it feels colder) and raining off and on.

Last edited by rach3975; 03-02-2019 at 12:23 AM.
Old 03-02-2019, 01:44 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Cassie - Ozark is on my to-watch list soon. I hear good things about that show.

Amie - I'm with you....coffee is my everything, comfort, necessity, my reason for getting thru the morning LOL.

Rebecca & Kellie - we watch Brooklyn 99 too. So glad it's been renewed for another season.

Kim - I want to come eat at your house!!!! Your homemade goodies sound delish!

Lori - wasn't Whiskey Cavalier good??? I loved it!

Tammy - I've never seen Sherlock Holmes but I absolutely adore Robert Downey Jr so I will be checking that out!
Old 03-02-2019, 03:13 AM
Sweet Tart

profile gallery send pm

I have The Big Bang Theory on the television right now.

I have very dry skin so always use both. It has to be a non-fragranced one so nothing fancy. My favourite ones come from an Australian company called Moogoo.

I love lazy weekends! I still get up fairly early but spend a lazy morning in my PJs drinking coffee and scrapbooking on my laptop. I love to go out in the afternoons for a drink or late lunch and then an easy dinner and movie at home is a perfect way to finish the day.

This answer depends entirely on my mood at the time but is always something hot and savoury... think hot chips, curry or a soup with crusty bread.

It is a nice day with clear, blue skies but the wind is a bit chilly. The current temperature is 21ºc.

Old 03-02-2019, 04:07 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

This is so fun reading everyone's answers and a great way for me to get to know everyone a little better!

What's the last tv show or movie you saw? I just finished watching the latest season of Grace and Frankie, and otherwise I go between old episodes of Grey's Anatomy, Gilmore Girls, or Friends, depending on my mood. TV time is generally only in the wee hours though, when I can't sleep because I'm in night shift mode.

Do you use hand lotion or body lotion? Have a favorite? I use Johnson & Johnson Oatmeal baby lotion. It soaks right in and doesn't leave my hands feeling greasy. I slather it on after my shower and I use it on my hands throughout the day as needed. It's nice and light and virtually unscented.

What is your favorite weekend routine? Weekends are for just doing whatever we feel like doing and for relaxing. I like to have some snuggle time with my daughter and we'll often get together with friends. I do try to do some personal scrapping, but half the time I end up doing design work as well.

What is your favorite comfort food? Spaghetti with marinara sauce and a ton of parmesan cheese. And a glass of white wine to go with.

What's the weather like where you live today? Like you Rae, I'm in the greater Vancouver area (Langley) and we had a lovely sunny day today. Unfortunately I slept through most of it though, as I was between night shifts.
Old 03-02-2019, 08:43 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

We saw the latest How To Train Your Dragon movie last weekend, and it was better than I was expecting. I think we watched some BBC earth nature shows on Netflix this week, too. We are not big TV show watchers anymore.
Yes, like Lea, I can't stand the feeling of dry hands OR the sound they make, lol! I like Curel for everyday use, but when I get something that smells delicious, I like that too.
I like when we don't have any obligations, so we can find some fun things to do, like go to local festivals or have a last-minute get-together at our house with friends. I also love football season, where we make something really unhealthy and wonderful and binge-watch RedZone all day. And I take a nap at some point during the afternoon. Football naps are THE BEST.
Chocolate, but I also LOVE bananas in peanut butter

Currently sunny and pretty cold. As they say here, if you don't like the weather in Ohio, wait ten minutes! It's so true. It's like living on a weather roller coaster. Snow moves in tomorrow. Sigh.

Old 03-02-2019, 12:30 PM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

What's the last tv show or movie you saw?I binge watch a lot!...I don't do well with silence so something is always on...last night was Suits
Do you use hand lotion or body lotion? Have a favorite? Not very often don't like the greasy feeling...on computer if I am awake LOL
What is your favorite wkend routine? Don't often have a routine...but I do like a plan (usually know what I am doing friday night)...don't want to waste the day
What is your favorite comfort food? For health reasons I eat low carb now so no more comfort food...
What's the weather like where you live today? In central CA it is currently raining...LOVE the rain

Old 03-02-2019, 01:33 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

I'm a little late, trying to get on the computer today

Fixer Upper

Bath and Bodyworks lotion. I love their honeysuckle line, but it not a normal thing they have all year long. So in between bottles, I'll use Sweat Pea

What is your favorite weekend routine?
I try to, every Saturday make a big breakfast for the family. Afterwards, we'll either watch a movie or play a game. From there, we each go our own way--the older ones do their homework. The youngest plays video games with my husband and I scrapbook, or try to get caught up with bills, etc.

pretzels all the way. I know it's more of a snack, but I'd eat them for breakfast, lunch and dinner if I could!

We were in the 60's this week, but this morning it was flurrying. I've been out of the loop and not checking my weather. But I'm thinking this weekend might be a little chilly.
Old 03-02-2019, 02:53 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I recently started watching 911 on Hulu

I got an aromatherapy Happiness bottle from Bath and Body Works for Christmas from one of my students when I was subbing long term. I didn't like it at first, but the smell has grown on me for going to sleep with it on. So I usually put some on my hands and arms before going to bed and it helps me sleep.

Sleeping in and staying in pajamas for a good part of the day is my favorite. Doesn't always happen, but when it does, it is glorious!

Hamburger Soup

High of 69 today and yesterday we almost reached 80! The week before we were at our coldest with actually having snow in the valley here in Arizona which is crazy!