Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 10-07-2021, 10:38 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm
Default Quick Questions after DSD

So DSD is officially over. I'm sitting at work and decided to check back in. lol
Can you tell I'm bored a lot?!

1. What was your favorite type of DSD game?
2. What are you eating for lunch/dinner today?
3. Did you wake up on the right or wrong side of the bed this morning?
4. What are you looking forward to this weekend?
5. Are you binging anything good this week? (movie, tv,pod,book)

---------- my answers ----------
1. What was your favorite type of DSD game? I like Scraplift challenges!

2. What are you eating for lunch/dinner today? Hard boiled egg with leftover bacon YUM

3. Did you wake up on the right or wrong side of the bed this morning? Great mood today, so the right side but actually it was the left! lol

Down time, scrapping, hanging with the fam.

Doom Patrol on HBO Max, Psych on Prime.

Old 10-07-2021, 11:00 AM
So Sweet

profile gallery send pm

I guess I'm bored too - not really, I have PLENTY I need to do, just taking a break.

1. What was your favorite type of DSD game? I like the assortment - some easy to do and the scrapping challenges - wish I had more time to scrap but I HAD to buy things too. I hit the total of purchases for the year accidentally this past weekend. Not pretty. I'm trying to forget that number!!!!

2. What are you eating for lunch/dinner today? I'm meeting a friend for lunch today so I'll probably get my usual there - a cup of veggie soup and a half sandwich and their famous iced tea (but I'm the weird one, UNsweetened, and I don't add sweetener).

3. Did you wake up on the right or wrong side of the bed this morning? Right side - the best I've felt in a few weeks. I've been sooooooo tired lately. My hubby said if I went to bed earlier....I suppose

4. What are you looking forward to this weekend? A few things. Dinner out Saturday night with my girls and grands. Appreciation dinner for the elders at our church Sunday. Saturday during the day I plan to scrap and NOT spend too much $$, oh, and do laundry (yuck).

5. Are you binging anything good this week? (movie, tv,pod,book) I'm still watching Criminal Minds while I scrap or work on the computer and don't need quiet. Might go back to Blue Bloods or Grimm when I'm done. Probably Blue Bloods as there is some of that I haven't watched but I've watched the whole series of Grimm 2x. I like watching something I've seen before while I scrap or knit - that way my mind is occupied but I don't have to watch with my eyes as I've seen it before.

Old 10-07-2021, 11:20 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

1. What was your favorite type of DSD game? I enjoyed the Leaving Love Bingo this year.
2. What are you eating for lunch/dinner today? Hmmm.....still thinking about that, I haven't had breakfast yet, lol
3. Did you wake up on the right or wrong side of the bed this morning? The right side! It's a warm, sunny day today
4. What are you looking forward to this weekend? My granddaughter is turning 4 this weekend so I can't wait for her to open the presents I bought for her!
5. Are you binging anything good this week? (movie, tv,pod,book) I plan on binging on all the scrapping goodies I acquired during DSD!

Old 10-07-2021, 11:31 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

1. What was your favorite type of DSD game? Showing your favorite layout and the products used to make it.
2. What are you eating for lunch/dinner today? Salad for lunch like every day.
3. Did you wake up on the right or wrong side of the bed this morning? I wake up in pain every morning, but I'm used to it, so not sure if that is right or wrong. lol
4. What are you looking forward to this weekend? I'd like to go for a walk in part of our Metro Parks that I've never been.
5. Are you binging anything good this week? (movie, tv,pod,book) I started binging The Great British Baking Show, but discovered new episodes are still coming. I'm bummed.
Old 10-07-2021, 11:32 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by just_jo View Post
I guess I'm bored too - not really, I have PLENTY I need to do, just taking a break.

1. What was your favorite type of DSD game? I like the assortment - some easy to do and the scrapping challenges - wish I had more time to scrap but I HAD to buy things too. I hit the total of purchases for the year accidentally this past weekend. Not pretty. I'm trying to forget that number!!!!

2. What are you eating for lunch/dinner today? I'm meeting a friend for lunch today so I'll probably get my usual there - a cup of veggie soup and a half sandwich and their famous iced tea (but I'm the weird one, UNsweetened, and I don't add sweetener).

3. Did you wake up on the right or wrong side of the bed this morning? Right side - the best I've felt in a few weeks. I've been sooooooo tired lately. My hubby said if I went to bed earlier....I suppose

4. What are you looking forward to this weekend? A few things. Dinner out Saturday night with my girls and grands. Appreciation dinner for the elders at our church Sunday. Saturday during the day I plan to scrap and NOT spend too much $$, oh, and do laundry (yuck).

5. Are you binging anything good this week? (movie, tv,pod,book) I'm still watching Criminal Minds while I scrap or work on the computer and don't need quiet. Might go back to Blue Bloods or Grimm when I'm done. Probably Blue Bloods as there is some of that I haven't watched but I've watched the whole series of Grimm 2x. I like watching something I've seen before while I scrap or knit - that way my mind is occupied but I don't have to watch with my eyes as I've seen it before.

Sounds like a nice weekend. I also like to binge shows I've seen numerous times when I scrap on the weekends.

Old 10-07-2021, 11:33 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lidia G View Post
1. What was your favorite type of DSD game? I enjoyed the Leaving Love Bingo this year.
2. What are you eating for lunch/dinner today? Hmmm.....still thinking about that, I haven't had breakfast yet, lol
3. Did you wake up on the right or wrong side of the bed this morning? The right side! It's a warm, sunny day today
4. What are you looking forward to this weekend? My granddaughter is turning 4 this weekend so I can't wait for her to open the presents I bought for her!
5. Are you binging anything good this week? (movie, tv,pod,book) I plan on binging on all the scrapping goodies I acquired during DSD!

Lol, Binging scrap prodcuts!!!

Old 10-07-2021, 11:34 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynnZant View Post
1. What was your favorite type of DSD game? Showing your favorite layout and the products used to make it.
2. What are you eating for lunch/dinner today? Salad for lunch like every day.
3. Did you wake up on the right or wrong side of the bed this morning? I wake up in pain every morning, but I'm used to it, so not sure if that is right or wrong. lol
4. What are you looking forward to this weekend? I'd like to go for a walk in part of our Metro Parks that I've never been.
5. Are you binging anything good this week? (movie, tv,pod,book) I started binging The Great British Baking Show, but discovered new episodes are still coming. I'm bummed.

I'm sorry about your pain. I hope you get to go walk!

Old 10-07-2021, 11:48 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I liked the 20 questions this year.

Probably going to make some stir fry!

Wrong Side...I've had a headache that just doesn't want to go away. I think it's the weird weather. It's cloudy and humid.

Hopefully getting more pumpkins with my kids. The ones we already bought rotted (which has NEVER happened before!) so we have to go buy some new ones. My son and I decorated, but we need to add the cobwebs outside yet, so hopefully, we can get all of that done!

YES! I started watching Poldark! It's so good!
Old 10-07-2021, 03:32 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

1. What was your favorite type of DSD game? I like the scraplifts
2. What are you eating for lunch/dinner today? lunch was an apple and cheese...dinner not sure yet. Picking small fry up at 415 then gymnastics at 430 to 530 then on to soccer at 6 to 645pm....Big kid has to go get a C0v1d test at 7pm. He has to have a negative test for a concert he is going to Sunday
3. Did you wake up on the right or wrong side of the bed this morning? middle of the bed...lol It takes me a bit to wake up and then I am good to go.
4. What are you looking forward to this weekend? possible dinner and movie with my son and his girlfriend, soccer games with the little one on Saturday, and a baby shower for friend's daughter. <3
5. Are you binging anything good this week? (movie, tv,pod,book) right now Dateline. Hubby is a tad concerned about my True Crime obsession

Last edited by Kimberly27; 10-07-2021 at 05:53 PM.
Old 10-07-2021, 07:35 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3BluEyedBabi View Post
I liked the 20 questions this year.

Probably going to make some stir fry!

Wrong Side...I've had a headache that just doesn't want to go away. I think it's the weird weather. It's cloudy and humid.

Hopefully getting more pumpkins with my kids. The ones we already bought rotted (which has NEVER happened before!) so we have to go buy some new ones. My son and I decorated, but we need to add the cobwebs outside yet, so hopefully, we can get all of that done!

YES! I started watching Poldark! It's so good!
Hope your headache has went away!

Old 10-07-2021, 07:37 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberly27 View Post
1. What was your favorite type of DSD game? I like the scraplifts
2. What are you eating for lunch/dinner today? lunch was an apple and cheese...dinner not sure yet. Picking small fry up at 415 then gymnastics at 430 to 530 then on to soccer at 6 to 645pm....Big kid has to go get a C0v1d test at 7pm. He has to have a negative test for a concert he is going to Sunday
3. Did you wake up on the right or wrong side of the bed this morning? middle of the bed...lol It takes me a bit to wake up and then I am good to go.
4. What are you looking forward to this weekend? possible dinner and movie with my son and his girlfriend, soccer games with the little one on Saturday, and a baby shower for friend's daughter. <3
5. Are you binging anything good this week? (movie, tv,pod,book) right now Dateline. Hubby is a tad concerned about my True Crime obsession
Sounds like a nice weekend!!!! I have a True Crime obsession. Have you watched....Wild Crime on Hulu??

Old 10-07-2021, 08:13 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

1. What was your favorite type of DSD game? I loved all the ones I was able to participate in. I usually really enjoy the scraplifts.

2. What are you eating for lunch/dinner today? Lunch was a ham sandwich and some carrots, dinner was a hamburger minus the bun with rice and beans--I wanted something quick and easy

3. Did you wake up on the right or wrong side of the bed this morning? Does the middle count?

4. What are you looking forward to this weekend? Not going to work

5. Are you binging anything good this week? (movie, tv,pod,book) I am halfway through reading my book and really enjoying it. Struggling with the audiobook though, I keep zoning out. . . .it's a self-help, lol. Guess I'm better with print and escaping to the year 998 with the Normans, Vikings, and Anglo-Saxons
Old 10-07-2021, 09:39 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

1. What was your favorite type of DSD game? I liked the recipe challenge the most.
2. What are you eating for lunch/dinner today? I've been craving pizza for a few weeks and finally gave in and had it today--pineapple and artichoke. Yum! Dinner was a salad.
3. Did you wake up on the right or wrong side of the bed this morning? Right, at least figuratively.
4. What are you looking forward to this weekend? Lately even weekends have been very busy, so I'm looking forward to this one being less busy.
5. Are you binging anything good this week? (movie, tv,pod,book) Audiobooks, but I don't know which one yet. Need to decide what to start next.
Old 10-07-2021, 09:51 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by rach3975 View Post
1. What was your favorite type of DSD game? I liked the recipe challenge the most.
I am so glad you enjoyed it ♥
Old 10-07-2021, 11:04 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiana View Post
Sounds like a nice weekend!!!! I have a True Crime obsession. Have you watched....Wild Crime on Hulu??
I have not...We have watched the show Only Murderers in the Building on Hulu with Steve Martin and Martin Short...about true crime podcasts. It is pretty funny. They put out a new episode each week. I will have to check out Wild Crime.
Old 10-07-2021, 11:30 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I like the easy games... lol the this or that or product tag
I had a continuing ed class after work so my dinner was some catered mexican food platter- eh. It was okay. I'm still kinda hungry since they did not order enough food for everyone! lol
I woke up not wanting to get out of bed at 6am this morning- does that count?!?
We are SUPPOSED to have new family pics taken on Sunday- but it's supposed to rain & hayden has a softball tourney about an hour away & we STILL don't have her schedule. I'm crossing my fingers, toes, etc etc that it all works out!
I just finished Malibu Rising audiobook- SO good (narrated by Julia Whelan- possibly the best narrator out there right now!), We need to finish watching Turner & Hooch with the kids this weekend too.
Old 10-08-2021, 01:02 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

1. What was your favorite type of DSD game? The ones that are fun but not stressful. I don't want to have to think to hard for a game.
2. What are you eating for lunch/dinner today? I'm at the airport, so I ate chicken from Kenny Rogers' Roasters
3. Did you wake up on the right or wrong side of the bed this morning? Right
4. What are you looking forward to this weekend? Being home. I've been in Manila for doctors' appointments, and I'm so happy to be going home to my babies today.
5. Are you binging anything good this week? (movie, tv,pod,book) No. I just finished a cute middle-school book called "Drums, Girls & Dangerous Pie, and I'm looking forward to watching the newest episode of Ted Lasso.
Old 10-08-2021, 12:45 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

1. What was your favorite type of DSD game? I always enjoy scavenger hunts the most, but I LOVE (and can usually be found) browsing the shoppe on the daily. I also like the Crossword.... I had to spend most of Saturday out of the house, so it was nice to have something I could print off and do during the times I was waiting around.

2. What are you eating for lunch/dinner today? hmmmm, probably nothing..... I am the worst for actually taking the time to eat.

3. Did you wake up on the right or wrong side of the bed this morning? I WAS having a great morning, until the grocery store app glitched and my order did not go through to the store, but the app took the money If they can't get it reversed right away I basically lost our entire Thanksgiving Dinner.......... sigh

4. What are you looking forward to this weekend? it was Thanksgiving Dinner.... hopefully it still will be. I've been low carb for so long all I want is stuffing potatoes and gravy........ LOL

5. Are you binging anything good this week? (movie, tv,pod,book) I have been binging on Seinfeld... it just came to Netflix Canada this month, and it's been way too long (and my kids are happy I'm not binging on the Office for the 19 billionth time for once LOL).
Old 10-08-2021, 01:01 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaye View Post
1. What was your favorite type of DSD game? I loved all the ones I was able to participate in. I usually really enjoy the scraplifts.

2. What are you eating for lunch/dinner today? Lunch was a ham sandwich and some carrots, dinner was a hamburger minus the bun with rice and beans--I wanted something quick and easy

3. Did you wake up on the right or wrong side of the bed this morning? Does the middle count?

4. What are you looking forward to this weekend? Not going to work

5. Are you binging anything good this week? (movie, tv,pod,book) I am halfway through reading my book and really enjoying it. Struggling with the audiobook though, I keep zoning out. . . .it's a self-help, lol. Guess I'm better with print and escaping to the year 998 with the Normans, Vikings, and Anglo-Saxons
Your lunch sounds yummy! Middle of the bed definitely counts! lol

Old 10-08-2021, 01:02 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by rach3975 View Post
2. What are you eating for lunch/dinner today? I've been craving pizza for a few weeks and finally gave in and had it today--pineapple and artichoke. Yum! Dinner was a salad.
3. Did you wake up on the right or wrong side of the bed this morning? Right, at least figuratively.
4. What are you looking forward to this weekend? Lately even weekends have been very busy, so I'm looking forward to this one being less busy.
5. Are you binging anything good this week? (movie, tv,pod,book) Audiobooks, but I don't know which one yet. Need to decide what to start next.
I liked the recipe challenge too!!!

Old 10-08-2021, 01:03 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmieN1 View Post
I like the easy games... lol the this or that or product tag
I had a continuing ed class after work so my dinner was some catered mexican food platter- eh. It was okay. I'm still kinda hungry since they did not order enough food for everyone! lol
I woke up not wanting to get out of bed at 6am this morning- does that count?!?
We are SUPPOSED to have new family pics taken on Sunday- but it's supposed to rain & hayden has a softball tourney about an hour away & we STILL don't have her schedule. I'm crossing my fingers, toes, etc etc that it all works out!
I just finished Malibu Rising audiobook- SO good (narrated by Julia Whelan- possibly the best narrator out there right now!), We need to finish watching Turner & Hooch with the kids this weekend too.
Oh man, I hope you get to take your family pics!!!!

Old 10-08-2021, 01:03 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by joelsgirl View Post
1. What was your favorite type of DSD game? The ones that are fun but not stressful. I don't want to have to think to hard for a game.
2. What are you eating for lunch/dinner today? I'm at the airport, so I ate chicken from Kenny Rogers' Roasters
3. Did you wake up on the right or wrong side of the bed this morning? Right
4. What are you looking forward to this weekend? Being home. I've been in Manila for doctors' appointments, and I'm so happy to be going home to my babies today.
5. Are you binging anything good this week? (movie, tv,pod,book) No. I just finished a cute middle-school book called "Drums, Girls & Dangerous Pie, and I'm looking forward to watching the newest episode of Ted Lasso.
Glad you get to go home today and see your babies!!!!

Old 10-08-2021, 01:04 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennNtheBoys View Post
1. What was your favorite type of DSD game? I always enjoy scavenger hunts the most, but I LOVE (and can usually be found) browsing the shoppe on the daily. I also like the Crossword.... I had to spend most of Saturday out of the house, so it was nice to have something I could print off and do during the times I was waiting around.

2. What are you eating for lunch/dinner today? hmmmm, probably nothing..... I am the worst for actually taking the time to eat.

3. Did you wake up on the right or wrong side of the bed this morning? I WAS having a great morning, until the grocery store app glitched and my order did not go through to the store, but the app took the money If they can't get it reversed right away I basically lost our entire Thanksgiving Dinner.......... sigh

4. What are you looking forward to this weekend? it was Thanksgiving Dinner.... hopefully it still will be. I've been low carb for so long all I want is stuffing potatoes and gravy........ LOL

5. Are you binging anything good this week? (movie, tv,pod,book) I have been binging on Seinfeld... it just came to Netflix Canada this month, and it's been way too long (and my kids are happy I'm not binging on the Office for the 19 billionth time for once LOL).
Oh man, technology sucks sometimes. Hopefully you got your groceries or your money!!!!

Old 10-08-2021, 03:10 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

1. What was your favorite type of DSD game? DSD always falls on the weekend that I work double shifts, so I like the quick easy ones that I can find time to do.
2. What are you eating for lunch/dinner today? Protein Shake. It was nutter butter flavored
3. Did you wake up on the right or wrong side of the bed this morning? right, it was my day off finally after 11 shifts in 10 days.
4. What are you looking forward to this weekend?I work, but my family and I are going to do a fondue night with my new fondue pot
5. Are you binging anything good this week? (movie, tv,pod,book) I have been watching Netflix's One Day at a Time on homework brain breaks and really enjoying it.
Old 10-08-2021, 03:17 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

1. What was your favorite type of DSD game? I like the scavenger hunts, hunting the gallery for themes, and the spin a lift
2. What are you eating for lunch/dinner today? Lunch was a bagel with cream cheese and smoked salmon and some fruit. The sort of healthy meal of the week.
3. Did you wake up on the right or wrong side of the bed this morning? Mostly the right. Glad it's Friday and this crazy work week is wrapping up.
4. What are you looking forward to this weekend? I'm looking forward to sleeping in, a massage tomorrow and checking out the fall decor at the Meijer Gardens.
5. Are you binging anything good this week? (movie, tv,pod,book) I think we might try to get some 'What if' episodes in on Disney+. I'm hoping to start on Ted Lasso soon, too
Old 10-08-2021, 03:30 PM
Banned

profile gallery

I loved the Bingo game. I always shoot for blackout!

Some fruit, cheese, and crusty loaf of bread

Right side - it's FRIDAY!

PJs and catching up on my shows

Catching up on my FBI shows!
Old 10-08-2021, 09:08 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

1. What was your favorite type of DSD game? Sharing fave layout/kit or a product you want to win
2. What are you eating for lunch/dinner today? Sandwich for lunch and probably homemade slider hamburgers for dinner
3. Did you wake up on the right or wrong side of the bed this morning? Yes, after a couple of days/nights not sleeping well at all, I had a great nights sleep last night so woke up on the "right side of the bed" today
4. What are you looking forward to this weekend? Not too much really, family are at work today (Saturday) but off as normal tomorrow so hopefully some family time tomorrow
5. Are you binging anything good this week? (movie, tv,pod,book) Nothing as of yet but I think I'll be hooked back into Love Island Australia Season 3 this coming week. It started as a guilty pleasure viewing of Love Island UK Season 5 a few years back and now I've watched Love Island UK 5 & 6 (need to do 7), Love Island USA 2 & 3, Love Island Australia 2 & Love Island South Africa

Scrappy Instagram

Creative Team Member for The Lilypad & Studio Liv

Old 10-09-2021, 11:29 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I didn't participate in any this year but my favorite used to be speed scraps and specific type challenges.

I ate a Ruben sandwich for lunch and pizza for dinner.

I woke up in a decent mood but soon got annoyed by my teenager. That's kinda my life right now.

Having Monday off work. I have a weekend FULL of homework. I got a whole lot done today but have to write 3 formal lesson plans and turn them in by midnight tomorrow, thus why I am looking forward to having Monday off. Classwork will be done for a few days and I can breathe enough to maybe catch up on some housework!

No binging unless you count the homework. I'll likely be binging children's social studies books as I watch the YouTube read alouds of the books I ordered to go with the lessons I'm teaching.
Old 10-09-2021, 11:29 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

duplicate post
Old 10-09-2021, 11:53 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

1. What was your favorite type of DSD game? I didn't get to play any games, but I did a slow scrap
2. What are you eating for lunch/dinner today? Grilled cheese and fries lol
3. Did you wake up on the right or wrong side of the bed this morning? The right side. I always do!
4. What are you looking forward to this weekend? Nothing, honestly. I work for a vacation rental company, and I'm scheduled to work the next 8 days in a row because there is going to be a festival in the tourist town where I live.
5. Are you binging anything good this week? (movie, tv,pod,book) I started the new series on Netflix, The Chestnut Man. So far I'm having trouble paying attention to it.
Old 10-09-2021, 11:53 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

1. What was your favorite type of DSD game? I didn't get to play any games, but I did a slow scrap
3. Did you wake up on the right or wrong side of the bed this morning? The right side. I always do!
4. What are you looking forward to this weekend? Nothing, honestly. I work for a vacation rental company, and I'm scheduled to work the next 8 days in a row because there is going to be a festival in the tourist town where I live.
5. Are you binging anything good this week? (movie, tv,pod,book) I started the new series on Netflix, The Chestnut Man. So far I'm having trouble paying attention to it.
Old 10-10-2021, 08:52 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by southernmother View Post
That sounds like a long 8 days Amber.....hopefully it will go fast and you can rest after.
Love your new siggy tooo!!