Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 11-27-2021, 11:49 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm
Default 30 Days of Thanks - November 27th

Today I am thankful for my family and the day I get to spend with them eating tacos, making Christmas chocolates and a yearly ornament for the tree. I am also very thankful that everyone is getting along and having fun together this weekend. My mom would be so happy to see this. Thanksgiving was her mother's holiday, her holiday and now is our big family holiday.

I hope all of you have a great day today, how ever you spend it.
Old 11-27-2021, 05:30 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Today I am thankful when I went to my parents for a visit, dad was there. He got out of the hospital/rehab centre yesterday.

I am also thankful (and shocked) that my son has agreed to attend the local Santa Claus parade with me tonight. When he was 2/3 years old he used to think the parade was for him as it usually fell on or around his birthday (yesterday).

I am sure I will get a little teary as we stand on the sidewalk together, he won't understand why but that's ok. After the last year with COVID cancelling everything, my cancer, and my dad's health tonight will feel a little special. Can I add that it is gently snowing? Makes it even better
Old 11-27-2021, 08:35 PM
Sweet Tooth

profile gallery send pm

I am thankful for waitstaff. We went to dinner IN a restaurant--versus takeout--tonight to celebrate DS getting his second covid vax dose. (He's young so we all have waited and waited for this!) It was nice to have some normalcy and I'm glad we could support a local place that's too far for us to get takeout.
Old 11-27-2021, 11:30 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Today, I am thankful for the opportunity to minister to others. I was so blessed tonight...we took our boys to downtown San Antonio to feed the homeless. We handed out food, clothes and blankets. We will def be doing it again. My kids were awesome and did great. It was nice to let them see others less fortunate then them.
Old 11-29-2021, 01:20 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I'm thankful for new traditions today (even when I'd rather they be old ones).