Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Sweet Shoppe Challenges > Challenge Archives

Old 07-01-2012, 12:29 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to BrattyMeg
Default July 2012: Scrapper's Portfolio & Tracker

Hey Hey Sweet Shoppers! Can you believe it? We are officially halfway through 2012! Summer is in full swing for most of us (Or winter in your area!), and what better time to make memories and earn discounts than right now! Our monthly challenges are an inspiring way to kick your creativity into gear, so without further delay, here are the details...

To participate in this month's challenges just visit our July Portfolio Pinboard at pinterest to check out the incredible inspiration posted by our challenge team for you to create a portfolio from this month.

The first 8 days of each month will bring new challenges from each member of our team, so be sure to follow along to find out all of the options available to you to this month. On the 9th, you'll be able to download a printable .pdf of the month's challenges from this thread to help you keep track of the challenges you've done and still need to do!

While you don't need a Pinterest account to view our pinboard and participate in our monthly challenges, Darcy Baldwin would be more than happy to get you a Pinterest invite if you email her!

As usual, you'll be using this thread to claim a spot to track your own progress and points. Each pin at Pinterest will have not only visual inspiration for you, but also a verbal prompt and a point value too. Simply complete a layout for the pin and post it in your tracker thread as always to earn your points!

For July, all layouts and points need to be posted by 11:59pm EST at the end of the day on August 1st. If you're joining us for the first time this month, you can have a look at the amazing portfolio tracker threads from previous months to see how it's done, but here are the basics...

1) Post to claim your tracker spot for the month.
2) When you finish a layout for a challenge, upload it to the gallery and right click to get the image information for your layout.
3) Return to the tracker spot you claimed in this thread, and click edit to add the image of your layout to your portfolio. You'll want to add your layout in order of the numbers shown above each challenge at Pinterest and include that number and the points earned above your image.
4) At the very end of your portfolio, please keep a running tally of the total points earned to date.

PLEASE NOTE: Portfolio points may NOT be carried over into the following month as each month begins anew with a fresh set of inspiring challenges! Additionally, you may NOT use the same layout for more than one numbered task - each task requires a new layout. For more information, visit the Portfolio FAQ.

Please don't post chatter or comments in this thread as we'd like to keep it clean and easy to check at the end of the month. If you want to give praise to your favorite prompts or layouts, feel free to chatter as much as you like in our General Info & Chatter Forum. Thanks!!

That's it! Good luck and have fun,

Robin & the challenge team!
(Filling in for Robin who in the midst of a cross country move!)

~~Click Here~~
to visit my shoppe
Old 07-01-2012, 12:30 AM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to nun69

my spot
total: 31
NR:5
Hybrid:
1- 1 pt...I used this sketch
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sketchy...57622008356007

2-1 pt
handstitching and doodles

2-1 pt
scrap grid of photos and papers

2-1pt
Top a band foundation with stitched burst

2-1pt
Layer tone-on-tone papers and delicate embellishments in pretty clusters.

4-2 pts

9-1 pt + 1 NR pt (NR Traci Reed: Heagon Stitches)

16-1 pt

18-2 pts + 1NR Pt: NR:Jenn Barrette and Stolen Moments: Life, Love and Liberty

19-2pts

21-1 pt

22-1 pt + 1 nr pt (NR Libby: Across the USA)

30-1 pt + 1 NR( NR: MEg & Darcy 100 days of summer)

31-2 pts

32-2 pts + 1 NR pt (NR: KCB: Heat Wave)

35-2 pts (I did a LO baout Ben with Ben's handwriting)

37-1 pt

40-2 pts

Blog Bonus: Keely Template

Last edited by nun69; 07-29-2012 at 02:47 PM.
Old 07-01-2012, 12:31 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to haydensmommy217

NR:5
Total: 30

3- Create a hybrid Summer Activity Jar (or any type of inspiration jar..it could be journal prompts, fun activities, bucket list items, etc) - 10 pts+1 pt NR (used megs and darcy 100 days of summer bundle)

4- What's a trait that you possess that you or others use to define you? Use that trait as a large title on your layout 2pts+ 1 pt NR (Its Complicated by Sugarplum Paperie)

15 - Movies and TV shows have given us some of the most memorable words ever said. Use a quote from a film or show and use it to inspire a layout. - 1pt.

16. Wood grain is all the rage in home decoration and graphics these days. Create a layout that uses a wood grained paper for the background. – 1 pt

25 - For a fun journaling technique, make a word search on a layout. (2 pts)

29. Create a layout that is scary! Get creative... scrap about something you are afraid of, something that scares you, or even something your own little monsters have done. Be sure to include the story! -2 pt.

31. Start with you! Scrap a page that's ALL about YOU! - 2 pts+ Ipt NR (count the ways by traci reed)

32. Bring the outdoors in! Use the outdoors as inspiration for your next layout - it could be the topic, design - it's up to you! - 2 pts+ 1NR point for using Jenn 's Make Your Own Path

40 - This quote really speaks to me right now. Scrap a page where you discuss something you either need to accept, or need to change, or both. - 2 pts.

Extra Challenge from Blog Template from Keely 1pt+1pt NR (Cool Summer by Jady Day)

Proudly Creating For:
Amanda Yi, Becca Bonneville, Digilicious Designs, Jady Day Studio, Lliella Designs, Meghan Mullens, and Miss Fish.
I have guested for Kristin Cronin-Barrow, Traci Reed, and Krystal Hartley.

♥♥Facebook♥♥Pinterest♥♥Gallery♥♥

Last edited by haydensmommy217; 07-30-2012 at 11:16 AM.
Old 07-01-2012, 01:04 AM
So Sweet

profile gallery send pm

For me!

TOTAL: 30 pts

#2 -- 2- Use one of her quick scrapbook ideas to scrap a page! 1pt + 1 pt NR (Hello Goodbye by Traci Reed)= 2 pts.

#4 -- What's a trait that you possess that you or others use to define you? Use that trait as a large title on your layout 2pts + 1 pt NR (One of a Kind) = 3 pts.

8 - These colors are fabulous! Use this color swatch as inspiration for your next LO - 1 pt + 1 pt NR (Never Forget by Erica Zane) = 2 pts.

32 - Bring the outdoors in! Use the outdoors as inspiration for your next layout -- 2 pts + 1 pt NR (Make Your Own Path) = 3 pts.

21 - I love the colored concentric circles on this blanket! Create similar concentric circles on a layout! 1 pt. & 1 pt NR= 2 pts

27. I love the collage look of printer trays! Use a printer tray to display momentos and memories! -1 pt

7 - I love the way this blogger used one picture two ways. Do the same on your next LO - use one picture twice, with one being a close-up crop and the other a full body shot - 1 pt.

Extra -- Get to know me video 5 pts.
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...t=65202&page=7

5- use this layout as inspiration for a grid layout of Polaroids filled with different papers and elements. - 1pt

3- Create a hybrid Summer Activity Jar (or any type of inspiration jar..it could be journal prompts, fun activities, bucket list items, etc) - 10 pts

Last edited by LRaeWoo; 07-31-2012 at 05:46 PM.
Old 07-01-2012, 01:25 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

my spot...
Old 07-01-2012, 01:52 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total: 6pts

#1 - 1pt

#2 - 1pt

#9 - 1pt

#18 - 2pts + 1 NR = 3pts

Last edited by Amber1279; 07-07-2012 at 03:22 PM.
Old 07-01-2012, 02:28 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

TOTAL POINTS INC NR = 6
NR POINTS = 1/5

1 POINT
2- Use one of her quick scrapbook ideas to scrap a page! 1pt up to 5 layouts for 5pts
a) Layer tone-on-tone papers and delicate embellishments in pretty clusters.

1 POINT
7 - I love the way this blogger used one picture two ways. Do the same on your next LO - use one picture twice, with one being a close-up crop and the other a full body shot - 1 pt.

1 point + 1 point NR = 2 points (studio Basic En Vogue rel 7/7 upload 7/7)
9 - these advertisements are really cool! Use them as inspiration to create a LO with a repeating geometric shape and tight cropped photos - 1 pt.

1 point
15 - Movies and TV shows have given us some of the most memorable words ever said. Use a quote from a film or show and use it to inspire a layout. - 1pt.

1 POINT
22 - I love this print. It just screams, "Summer!" to me. Scrap a page about something that says, "SUMMER" to you. (1 pt.)

Last edited by seatrout; 07-06-2012 at 07:49 AM.
Old 07-01-2012, 03:00 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

My spot
Old 07-01-2012, 06:22 AM
Sugar Pie

profile gallery send pm

1pt. + 1pt. NR (Leoni font from Darcy) 1-We all love a good sketch. Use one of the Sketchy Thursday sketches and create a layout Make sure to link us up to the original sketch: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sketchy...in/photostream

2- Use one of her quick scrapbook ideas to scrap a page!
1pt. + 1pt. NR (Leoni font from Darcy) : (Pair bold colors and patterns with black and white photos)

1pt. : (Span canvas with a 5 by 3 grid of photos and patterened paper)

10 pts. 3- Create a hybrid Summer Activity Jar (or any type of inspiration jar..it could be journal prompts, fun activities, bucket list items, etc)

2pts. + 1pt. NR (font from Darcy) 4- What's a trait that you possess that you or others use to define you? Use that trait as a large title on your layout

1pt. 7 - I love the way this blogger used one picture two ways. Do the same on your next LO - use one picture twice, with one being a close-up crop and the other a full body shot

1pt. 8 - These colors are fabulous! Use this color swatch as inspiration for your next LO

1pt. 16. Wood grain is all the rage in home decoration and graphics these days. Create a layout that uses a wood grained paper for the background

2pts. 18. Use these great firework and sparkler picture tips to help you take some awesome night time photos and then scrap the result.

1pt. + 1pt. hybrid 23 - There are lots of fun ideas for a play on words for gifts, cards, etc. Use a play on words as a title of a layout.

1pt. + 1pt. NR (photo tray from KCB) 27. I love the collage look of printer trays! Use a printer tray to display momentos and memories!

1pt. + 1pt. NR (template from Cindy) 30. Take a break and enjoy! Scrap a layout inspired by this amazing island party. Use the patterns, colors, or theme.

1pt. Cookie Blog Challenge:

total:30pts.

Last edited by sigmakap95; 07-31-2012 at 05:48 AM.
Old 07-01-2012, 06:25 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

My spot!

Points- 25
NR - 5
-----------------
Total Points = 30

#1 - Sketchy Thursday. I chose this sketch. 1 pts

#3 I chose an inspiration box(jar). Hope it's ok to use the box instead of jar. I wanted something with a bigger opening . I chose to do an inspiration box to fill with scriptures and quotes from some of my favorite worship songs that have helped me through a really hard time and that I can continue to draw from when I need an uplifting verse or song. 10pts

#4- A trait that you posses that you use or others use to define you. 2pts + 1NR= 3pts (Darcy's font from Old Married Couple Pack) uploaded 7/14

#19 - create a page that looks like a chalkboard - 2pts + 1 NR pt= 3 pts (Kiss My Grits by Krystal and Traci) Uploaded 7/14

#24- On a layout, use some color masking of elements against a white background. 2pts + 1 NR = 3pts (Darcy's Old Married Couple font pack) uploaded 7/21

#29 - Something that is scary. I chose to scrap about the nightmare it has been potty training my daughter. Not sure it gets much scarier than that. 2pts

#31- Scrap a page about you. 2pts

#32. Bring the outdoors in. I was inspired by the topic of farming. 2pts +1 NR = 3pts(Darcy's Old Married Couple Font pack. uploaded 7/21

#35. Add Your own handwriting to a photo. I added it to 2 of my frames. It took way to many tries. I was a little rusty with my pen tablet. Need to drag it out more often . 2pts +1 NR= 3pts (Darcy's Old Married Couple font pack) uploaded 7/18

Last edited by gracielou; 07-23-2012 at 12:38 PM.
Old 07-01-2012, 06:51 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Here is a spot for me!
30. Take a break and enjoy! Scrap a layout inspired by this amazing island party. Use the patterns, colors, or theme. -1 pt + 1 NR pt (for Melissa Bennett's Grease Monkey posted 07*22*2012) = 2 pt

32. Bring the outdoors in! Use the outdoors as inspiration for your next layout - it could be the topic, design - it's up to you! - 2 pts.

************************************************** **********************************

3 Challenge Points
1 New Release Points
Hybrid Points
Bonus Points

4 Total Points

Last edited by LoriJ; 07-22-2012 at 12:50 PM.
Old 07-01-2012, 07:31 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to hollyxann

My Spot

Total Points: 20 pts

Challenge #1 - We all love a good sketch. Use one of the Sketchy Thursday sketches and create a layout Make sure to link us up to the original sketch -1 pt +1 pt NR
sketch: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sketchy...57622008356007

Challenge #2 - Use one of her quick scrapbook ideas to scrap a page! 1pt up to 5 layouts for 5pts
#1 - 1pt Use Patterned Paper Strips to Mat Photos and Frame Page

#2 - 1pt Keep It Simple with 1 Photo on 3 Strips of Patterned Paper

#3 - 1pt Arrange a series of narrow photos in a band.

#4 - 1pt Frame Only Part of a Digitally Masked Photo

#5 - 1pt Support a portrait-oriented photo with a landscape-oriented foundation.

Challenge 4 - What's a trait that you possess that you or others use to define you? Use that trait as a large title on your layout 2pts +1 pt NR

Challenge #16 - Wood grain is all the rage in home decoration and graphics these days. Create a layout that uses a wood grained paper for the background. – 1 pt +1pt NR

Challenge 17. Whether it’s a party with friends, orkids playing outside, or even a nice moonlight dinner, it’s that time of year where backyard living is fun – so create a page that shows us what’s going on in your backyard. -1 pt

Challenge 18 . Use these great firework and sparkler picture tips to help you take some awesome night time photos and then scrap the result. - 2 pts

Challenge 19 . Be inspired by this great chalkboard art and create a layout that looks like it's on a chalkboard. Think black background, pastel alphas and fonts and doodles - or wherever your creativity takes you. - 2 pts

Challenge 22 - I love this print. It just screams, "Summer!" to me. Scrap a page about something that says, "SUMMER" to you. 1 pt

Challenge 39 - Take a self portrait mirror shot (must use a mirror) and scrap it! - 1 pt +1 NR pt

Last edited by hollyxann; 07-30-2012 at 03:21 PM.
Old 07-01-2012, 07:44 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

I'm here.

2- Use one of her quick scrapbook ideas to scrap a page! 1pt up to 5 layouts for 5pts

a. Use white mats to make sure photos stand out on patterned paper base-1 pt

6 - be inspired by this vintage Ritz Hotel luggage tag to create a LO with creative title work that uses at least two words that share letters -1 pt.

7 - I love the way this blogger used one picture two ways. Do the same on your next LO - use one picture twice, with one being a close-up crop and the other a full body shot - 1 pt + 1 NR pt (Melissa's Daisy Dukes, released 7/7)=2 pts

(Repeated photo is 2 of the smaller shots)

16. Wood grain is all the rage in home decoration and graphics these days. Create a layout that uses a wood grained paper for the background. – 1 pt

19-Be inspired by this great chalkboard art and create a layout that looks like it's on a chalkboard. Think black background, pastel alphas and fonts and doodles - or wherever your creativity takes you. - 2 pts + 1 NR pt (Melissa's Chevron and Dotz paper packs, released 7/21)

21 - I love the colored concentric circles on this blanket! Create similar concentric circles on a layout! 1 pt

35. Blend the lines between digital and paper by adding your own handwriting to a photo! - 2 pts + 1NR pt (A Better Me Collab, released 7/16)

Total pts: 12
NR points: 3
Hybrid pts:

Last edited by rach3975; 07-25-2012 at 09:58 PM.
Old 07-01-2012, 07:53 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

my spot

Last edited by tanyiadeskins; 07-05-2012 at 10:40 AM.
Old 07-01-2012, 08:28 AM
Such a Sweetie

profile gallery send pm

Try, try again!

Total Points: 4
Challenge Points: 4
NR Points:
Hybrid Points:
Bonus Points:

#1. We all love a good sketch. Use one of the Sketcy Thursday Sketches and create a layout. Make sure to link us up to the original sketch. 1 pt.
Sketch_61710

#2. Use white mats to make sure photos stand out on a patterned paper base. 1 pt.

4- What's a trait that you possess that you or others use to define you? Use that trait as a large title on your layout 2pts

Last edited by momof2angels; 07-22-2012 at 08:18 PM.
Old 07-01-2012, 08:42 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Trying for 30 points this month!
Old 07-01-2012, 08:44 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to Nikki Epperson

my spot

Happily Creating For:

Krystal Hartley ♥ Libby Pritchett ♥ Meghan Mullens ♥ Melissa Bennett

Old 07-01-2012, 08:48 AM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

spot

2pts
1 NR
-------
3 pts

#35 (2pts)
+ 1pt NR (Count The Ways by Traci Reed. July 7)

Last edited by talktoheather; 07-07-2012 at 06:59 AM.
Old 07-01-2012, 08:55 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Me!

Total Points: 7 Points
Includes (3/5 NR)

#19: Woodgrain Background Paper: 1 Point (+1 NR: Portobello Road): 2 Points

#27: Printer Trays: 1 Point

#30: Island Inspired: 1 Point (+1 NR: across the USA) - 2 Points

#37: Ombre Effect: 1 Point (+1 NR: Gradual Gradients Summer) - 2 Points

Thanks!

Last edited by Happy Now; 07-15-2012 at 08:33 PM.
Old 07-01-2012, 08:57 AM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to kscwgirl

1-We all love a good sketch. Use one of the Sketchy Thursday sketches and create a layout Make sure to link us up to the original sketch - 1 primary point - http://www.flickr.com/photos/sketchy...n/photostream/

2-Use one of her quick scrapbook ideas to scrap a page! 1 point up to 5 layouts for 5 points
Scrapbook one vintage photo - 1 primary point

Use a pieced background and banner to add interest - 1 primary point and 1 NR point

Pair bold colors and patterns with black-and-white photos - 1 primary point

7 - I love the way this blogger used one picture two ways. Do the same on your next LO - use one picture twice, with one being a close-up crop and the other a full body shot - 1 primary point

9 - these advertisements are really cool! Use them as inspiration to create a LO with a repeating geometric shape and tight cropped photos - 1 primary point

11 - Love these typographic stripes by Hugo Werner! Get creative with fonts and alphas on your layout's background paper. - 1 primary point

16. Wood grain is all the rage in home decoration and graphics these days. Create a layout that uses a wood grained paper for the background. – 1 primary point

18. Use these great firework and sparkler picture tips to help you take some awesome night time photos and then scrap the result. - 2 primary points and 1 NR point

21 - I love the colored concentric circles on this blanket! Create similar concentric circles on a layout! - 1 primary point and 1 NR point

22 - I love this print. It just screams, "Summer!" to me. Scrap a page about something that says, "SUMMER" to you. - 1 primary point and 1 NR point

28. Love everything about this! Use this layout as inspiration and scrapping with a monogram on your page! - 1 primary point

29. Create a layout that is scary! Get creative... scrap about something you are afraid of, something that scares you, or even something your own little monsters have done. Be sure to include the story! -2 points

30. Take a break and enjoy! Scrap a layout inspired by this amazing island party. Use the patterns, colors, or theme. - 1 primary point

31. Start with you! Scrap a page that's ALL about YOU! - 2 primary points and 1 NR point

37 - Ombre is a trend that seems to be hanging around. Use papers or elements to create an ombre effect on your LO - 1 primary point

39 - Take a self portrait mirror shot (must use a mirror) and scrap it! - 1 primary point

Bonus - SSD Video - 5 primary points
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pc_0TMr98rs

Total Points: 30 points
5/5 NR points used

Last edited by kscwgirl; 07-23-2012 at 10:21 PM.
Old 07-01-2012, 09:20 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Me.

New Release= 5
Total= 30

Blog Bonus Challenge 1 pt + 1 NR (Heave Wave, released 7/7, uploaded 7/12)

2- Use one of her quick scrapbook ideas to scrap a page! 1pt up to 5 layouts for opts

Scrap a vintage photo:

Pair bold colors and patterns with black & white pictures (1 pt)

Generate a quick collage with photo editing software (1 pt)

4- What's a trait that you possess that you or others use to define you? Use that trait as a large title on your layout 2pts

5- use this layout as inspiration for a grid layout of Polaroids filled with different papers and elements. - 1pt

7 - I love the way this blogger used one picture two ways. Do the same on your next LO - use one picture twice, with one being a close-up crop and the other a full body shot - 1 pt. + 1 NR (Make Your Own Path, released 7/7, uploaded 7/11)

16. Wood grain is all the rage in home decoration and graphics these days. Create a layout that uses a wood grained paper for the background. – 1 pt + 1 NR (Half Pack 49, released 7/7, uploaded 7/11)

18. Use these great firework and sparkler picture tips to help you take some awesome night time photos and then scrap the result. - 2 pts

22 - I love this print. It just screams, "Summer!" to me. Scrap a page about something that says, "SUMMER" to you. 1 pt. + 1 NR (Half Pack 49, released 7/7, uploaded 7/11)

25 - For a fun journaling technique, make a word search on a layout. (2 its)

29. Create a layout that is scary! Get creative... scrap about something you are afraid of, something that scares you, or even something your own little monsters have done. Be sure to include the story! -2 pt.

30. Take a break and enjoy! Scrap a layout inspired by this amazing island party. Use the patterns, colors, or theme. -1 pt.

31. Start with you! Scrap a page that's ALL about YOU! - 2 pts.

32. Bring the outdoors in! Use the outdoors as inspiration for your next layout - it could be the topic, design - it's up to you! - 2 pts. + 1 NR (Make Your Own Path, released 7/7, uploaded 7/11)

33. Where in your life does the line blur between work & play? Scrapbook it! - 1pt.

34. Use these photo cards as inspiration for the photos on your next layout. Get creative! - 1pt.

14 - Photography challenge! Play around with reflections and scrap the resulting photo/s. - 2pts.

Last edited by marlathrall; 07-28-2012 at 08:54 PM.
Old 07-01-2012, 09:23 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to SmallMoments

portfolio points: 27
nr points: 5
total points: 32

2. Use one of her quick scrapbook ideas to scrap a page (up to 5 pts)! {5 pts + 1 NR pt (traci's hexagons)}

minimal ellies.

white matted photos.

multi-patterned prints.

tilted photos.

paper collage matte.

5. grid. {1 pt}

16. wood grain. {1 pt + 1 NR pt (kiss my grits by traci & krystal)}

19. chalkboard. {2 pts}

20. top ten. {1 pt}

22. summer {1 pt + 1 NR pt (100 days of summer by meg & darcy)}

25. word find. {2 pts + 1 NR pt (forever and ever by ru)}

28. monogram. {1 pt}

30. color inspiration. {1 pt + 1 NR pt (live what you dream by eva & erica)}

31. all about me. {2 pts}

32. outdoorsy. {2 pts}

33. word/play. {1 pt}

34. inspired by the photo frames. {1 pt}

35. handwriting on photos. {2 pts}

39. mirrors. {1 pt}

40. accept the change inspiration. {2 pts}

BONUS: cookie {1 pt}

Last edited by SmallMoments; 07-21-2012 at 12:38 PM.
Old 07-01-2012, 09:27 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

ME!!!

Total Points: 38

1-We all love a good sketch. Use one of the Sketchy Thursday sketches and create a layout Make sure to link us up to the original sketch -1 pt
Inspired by this sketch

2- Use one of her quick scrapbook ideas to scrap a page! 1pt up to 5 layouts
a. Top a band foundation with stitched burst ~ 1 pt

b. Blend digital papers into a photo that didn’t turn out as you’d imagined.
Across the USA by Libby Pritchett
This Layout

c. Use white mats to make sure photos stand out on patterned paper base.

d. Emphasize story by keeping extras to a minimum.
e. Make a foundation with three patterned-paper pennants ~ 1 pt + 1 NR pt
Banner Builder Basics by Shawna Clingerman

4- What's a trait that you possess that you or others use to define you? Use that trait as a large title on your layout ~ 2pts

9 - these advertisements are really cool! Use them as inspiration to create a LO with a repeating geometric shape and tight cropped photos - 1 pt. +1NR pt.
Blissful Stitching - Hexagons by Traci Reed

16. Wood grain is all the rage in home decoration and graphics these days. Create a layout that uses a wood grained paper for the background. – 1 pt + 1 NR Pt
Kiss My Grits by Traci Reed and Krystal Hartley

17. Whether it’s a party with friends, orkids playing outside, or even a nice moonlight dinner, it’s that time of year where backyard living is fun – so create a page that shows us what’s going on in your backyard. -1 pt

19. Be inspired by this great chalkboard art and create a layout that looks like it's on a chalkboard. Think black background, pastel alphas and fonts and doodles - or wherever your creativity takes you. - 2 pts

21 - I love the colored concentric circles on this blanket! Create similar concentric circles on a layout! (1 pt)

22 - I love this print. It just screams, "Summer!" to me. Scrap a page about something that says, "SUMMER" to you. 1 pt + 1 NR pt
Poolside Splash by Heather Roselli

23 - There are lots of fun ideas for a play on words for gifts, cards, etc. Use a play on words as a title of a layout. (1 pt)

25 - For a fun journaling technique, make a word search on a layout. (2 pts)

27. I love the collage look of printer trays! Use a printer tray to display momentos and memories! -1 pt.

30. Take a break and enjoy! Scrap a layout inspired by this amazing island party. Use the patterns, colors, or theme. -1 pt.

32. Bring the outdoors in! Use the outdoors as inspiration for your next layout - it could be the topic, design - it's up to you! - 2 pts. + 1 NR PT
Daisy Dukes by Melissa Bennett

35. Blend the lines between digital and paper by adding your own handwriting to a photo! - 2 pts.

40 - This quote really speaks to me right now. Scrap a page where you discuss something you either need to accept, or need to change, or both. - 2 pts.

Here's my video link!!!! 5 pts

Bonus Cookie Challenge on Blog 1 pt

Total Points: 38

New Release: 5
Hybrid: 0

Last edited by kim21673; 07-22-2012 at 03:19 PM.
Old 07-01-2012, 09:42 AM
Sweet Tart

profile gallery send pm

I'm really gonna try this month!
Old 07-01-2012, 09:53 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to pewtertm

1: Sketchy Thursdays 1 pt
(using this sketch: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sketchy...57622008356007)

2: Easy Scrapbook Pages 2/5 pts
Frame part of a digitally masked photo

Clip photos and papers to digital photo masks for custom-blended looks

White mat on photos

5 x 3 grid

Patterned Paper Strips

3: Hybrid Inspiration Jar 10 pts

5: Polaroids 1 pt

18: Fireworks photo tutorial NR Cindy Half Pack 49 3 pts

29: Scary 2 pts

31: AAM NR A Better Me 3 pts

32: Outdoors 2 pts

35: Add your handwriting to a photo 2 pts

Blog template challenge 1 pt

Last edited by pewtertm; 07-28-2012 at 07:39 PM.
Old 07-01-2012, 10:01 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I'll take this spot!!
Old 07-01-2012, 10:19 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

my spot!
Old 07-01-2012, 12:07 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

challenge points: 19
new release points: 5
bonus points: 1 blog challenge + 5 get to know you video
hybrid points: 0

Blog Bonus - template challenge - 1 pt + 1 pt NR Heat Wave by KCB released 7/7 posted 7/13

1-We all love a good sketch. Use one of the Sketchy Thursday sketches and create a layout Make sure to link us up to the original sketch -1 pt I used THIS sketch

3- Create a hybrid Summer Activity Jar (or any type of inspiration jar..it could be journal prompts, fun activities, bucket list items, etc) - 10 pts

4- What's a trait that you possess that you or others use to define you? Use that trait as a large title on your layout 2pts + 1pt NR (One of a Kind by Meghan Mullens released 6/30, uploaded 7/2)

16. Wood grain is all the rage in home decoration and graphics these days. Create a layout that uses a wood grained paper for the background. – 1 pt + 1pt NR (Make Your Own Path - Jenn Barrette - released 6/7 posted 6/13)

22 - I love this print. It just screams, "Summer!" to me. Scrap a page about something that says, "SUMMER" to you. 1 pt + 1pt NR (Heat Wave by KCB released 7/7 posted 7/13) --- nothing like sunburn to say 'summer'

32. Bring the outdoors in! Use the outdoors as inspiration for your next layout - it could be the topic, design - it's up to you! - 2 pts + 1 pt NR (Make Your Own Path released 7/7 posted 7/13)

Last edited by Sherri Tierney; 08-01-2012 at 01:14 PM.
Old 07-01-2012, 01:17 PM
Sweets

profile gallery send pm

31 total pts
26 pts/ 5 pts NR

Challenge #1 Use one of the Sketchy Thursday sketches and create a layout. I used this sketch 060211 http://www.flickr.com/photos/sketchy...in/photostream
1 pt and 1 NR pt, release date 07-01-2012, upload date 07-06-12

Challenge #2 Begin with a watercolor foundation on white cardstock.
1 pt

Challenge #2 Use one of her quick scrapbook ideas to scrap a page! I used the technique to generate a quick collage with photo editing software.
1pt and 1 NR pt, release date 06-30-12, upload date 07-06-12

Challenge #2 Use patterned paper strips to mat photos and frame page.
1 pt and 1 NR pt, release date 06-30-12, uploaded 07-06-12

Challenge #2 Use one of her quick scrapbook ideas to scrap a page! I used the technique to clip photos and papers to digital photo masks for custom-blended look
1pt

Challenge #2 Frame only part of a digitally masked photo
1 pt

Challenge #3 Create a hybrid Summer Activity Jar
10 pts

Challenge #14 play around with reflections and scrap the resulting photo
2pts

Challenge #24 use some color masking of elements against a white background.
2 pt and 1 NR pt, release date 07-07-12, uploaded 07-13-12

Challenge #25 For a fun journaling technique, make a word search on a layout.
2 pts

Challenge #32 Bring the outdoors in!
2 pt and 1 NR pt, release date 07-07-12, uploaded 07-13-12

Challenge #35 Blend the lines between digital and paper by adding your own handwriting to a photo.
2 pts

Last edited by BettyJoR; 07-27-2012 at 03:26 PM.
Old 07-01-2012, 02:25 PM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

5. Polaroid Grid Layout - 1 pt.

28. Monogram Layout - 1pt.

TOTAL: 2 pts.

Last edited by raquels; 07-06-2012 at 02:43 PM.
Old 07-01-2012, 03:07 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

This one is mine!

Total = 25 + 5 NR = 30 pts

Challenge # 1 - Sketchy Thursday (http://www.flickr.com/photos/sketchy...57622008356007) = 1 pt + 1 NR Meghan Mullens 100 Days of Summer, 7/7) = 2 pts

Challenge #2 - Quick Scrapbook Ideas (Up to five layouts for 5 pts) = 5 pt + 3 NR = 8 pts

Frame only Part of a Digital Masked Photo + 1 NR (Meghan Mullens and Darcy Baldwin 100 Days Of Summer) :

Narrow photos in a band

Use paper scraps to make a mat + 1 NR (Meghan Mullens Freckle Face)

Use a white mat to make sure a photo stands out. + 1 NR (Meghan Mullens and Studio Basic And Many More)

Mount your photos in a titled series

Challenge #4 - Trait = 2 pts + 1 NR (Sugarplum Paperie Its complicated) = 3 pts

Challenge #7 - Close Up and Full Body shot with same photo = 1 pt

Challenge # 10 - Recreate a scene = 2 pts

Challenge # 16 - Wood Background = 1 pt

Challenge #19 - Chalkboard = 2 pts

Challenge # 21 - Concentric Circles = 1 pt

Challenge # 22 - Summer = 1 pt

Challenge # 24 - Mask elements against a white background = 2 pts

Challenge # 29 - Something that scares you = 2 pts

Challenge # 35 - Your handwriting on a photo = 2 pts

Challenge # 37 - Hombre Effect = 1 pt

Challenge # 40 - Accept, Change or Both = 2 pts

Total = 25 + 5 NR = 30 pts

Last edited by LJSDesigns; 07-28-2012 at 12:35 PM.
Old 07-01-2012, 03:58 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Claiming my spot!
Total Points: 5
NR Points: 1/5

#1 - Sketchy Thursdays (1pt)
sketch used: here

#5 - Polaroid Grid (1pt)

#9 - Geometric shape cluster (1pt + 1NR point - Traci Reed's Blissful Stitching Hexagons, posted July 1st)

#37 - Ombre (1pt)

Last edited by k23m; 07-18-2012 at 11:23 AM.
Old 07-01-2012, 04:38 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Total Points: 32

Regular Points: 29
NR Points: 3

#3 - Summer Activity Jar (10 pts)

#4 - Pick a trait that describes you (2 pts)

#14 - Create a reflection and scrap it (2 pts)

#16 - Woodgrain (1pt)

#19 - Create a blackboard (2 pts)

#20 - Top 10 List (1 pt + 1 NR Point for Cindy's Half Pack 51 released 7/7)

#25 - Create a word search (2 pts + 1 NR for "A New Me" by SSD Designers

#29 - What's Your "Little Monster" done (2 pts)

#31 - Scrap a page all about YOU (2 pts)

#32 - (2 pts)

#37 - Ombre (1 pt + 1 NR Point for Libby's Joy to the Fishes released 7/28)

#40 - Quote (2 pts)

Last edited by Lindsay; 07-29-2012 at 10:54 AM.
Old 07-01-2012, 04:55 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total:
7pt challenges
3pt new release
total 10 points

9 - these advertisements are really cool! Use them as inspiration to create a LO with a repeating geometric shape and tight cropped photos - 1 pt.

16. Wood grain is all the rage in home decoration and graphics these days. Create a layout that uses a wood grained paper for the background. – 1 pt (1pt new release for Choose Your Own Path released 7/7 and posted 7/6)

17. Whether it’s a party with friends, orkids playing outside, or even a nice moonlight dinner, it’s that time of year where backyard living is fun – so create a page that shows us what’s going on in your backyard. -1 pt

22 - I love this print. It just screams, "Summer!" to me. Scrap a page about something that says, "SUMMER" to you. (1 pt.) (1pt new release for Life, Love, and Libertyeleased 6/30 and posted page 7/5)

32. Bring the outdoors in! Use the outdoors as inspiration for your next layout - it could be the topic, design - it's up to you! - 2 pts.

July Bonus Challenge template 1pt (1pt new release Peachy Keen released 7/14 and posted 7/13)

Total:
7pt challenges
3pt new release
total 10 points

Last edited by abm234; 07-29-2012 at 11:31 AM.
Old 07-01-2012, 07:43 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Total Points: 30 (5 NR)

3. Idea Jar - 10 pts.

10. Recreated Scene - 2 pts

14. Reflections - 2 pts

22. Summer - 1 pt + 1NR (Cleared for Takeoff by Libby and Julie) Posted 7/20

24. Color Masked Elements - 2 pts

31. All About You - 2 pts

30. Island Party - 1 pt + 1NR (Across the USA by Libby; posted 7/6)

32. Outdoors - 2 pts + 1NR (Gradual Gradients - Summer by Libby) posted 7/15

37. Ombre trend - 1 pt + 1NR (Gradual Gradients - Summer by Libby) posted 7/15

38. Artsy Outlined Photo - 2 pts + 1NR (Joy to the Fishes by Libby) Posted 7/27

Last edited by HeyJude; 08-01-2012 at 03:19 PM.
Old 07-01-2012, 07:54 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Points=13
NR Points=3
Total Points=16

1-Sketch used 1 Point

2-Use one of her quick scrapbook ideas to scrap a page! (Frame Only Part of a Digitally Masked Photo) 1 point plus 1 NR point (One Of A Kind released on 6/30)

8-These colors are fabulous! Use this color swatch as inspiration for your next LO-1 pt.

16-Create a layout that uses a wood grained paper for the background. 1 point + 1 NR point (Daisy Dukes released 7/7 and posted 7/12)

17-Whether it’s a party with friends, or kids playing outside, or even a nice moonlight dinner, it’s that time of year where backyard living is fun – so create a page that shows us what’s going on in your backyard. 1 point + 1NR point (A Better Me posted 7/20/12) = 2 points

19-Be inspired by this great chalkboard art and create a layout that looks like it's on a chalkboard. Think black background, pastel alphas and fonts and doodles - or wherever your creativity takes you. 2 points

26-Use this project as inspiration for your next layout. Piece papers together to make something! -1 pt

27-Use a printer tray to display momentos and memories! 1 point

28-Love everything about this! Use this layout as inspiration and scrapping with a monogram on your page! 1 point

30-Take a break and enjoy! Scrap a layout inspired by this amazing island party. Use the patterns, colors, or theme. 1 pt

37-Ombre is a trend that seems to be hanging around. Use papers or elements to create an ombre effect on your LO 1pt

Last edited by jennpage; 07-27-2012 at 08:23 PM.
Old 07-02-2012, 01:39 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total Points: 30 pts
5 pts NR (already included in the total above)

Challenge #1: We all love a good sketch. Use one of the Sketchy Thursday sketches and create a layout Make sure to link us up to the original sketch - 1 pt + 1 pt NR
NR: Joy to the Fishes by Libby Pritchett, released 07/28; LO upload 07/28

Challenge #2: Use one of her quick scrapbook ideas to scrap a page! 3 LOs = 3 pts

Frame only one part of a digitally masked photo:

Fill your canvas with 2 enlarged black and white photos:

Accent a precisely blocked design with a framing semi circle:

Challenge #4: What's a trait that you possess that you or others use to define you? Use that trait as a large title on your layout - 2pts

Challenge #5: use this layout as inspiration for a grid layout of Polaroids filled with different papers and elements. - 1pt

Challenge #8: These colors are fabulous! Use this color swatch as inspiration for your next LO - 1 pt.

Challenge #14: Photography challenge! Play around with reflections and scrap the resulting photo/s. - 2pts.

Challenge #18: Use these great firework and sparkler picture tips to help you take some awesome night time photos and then scrap the result. - 2 pts

Challenge #22: I love this print. It just screams, "Summer!" to me. Scrap a page about something that says, "SUMMER" to you. 1 pt. + 1 pt NR
NR: Single #17 by Cindy Schneider, released 07/21; LO uploaded 07/25

Challenge #29: Create a layout that is scary! Get creative... scrap about something you are afraid of, something that scares you, or even something your own little monsters have done. Be sure to include the story! - 2 pt.

Challenge #30: Take a break and enjoy! Scrap a layout inspired by this amazing island party. Use the patterns, colors, or theme. - 1 pt.
Inspired by the flowers.

Challenge #31: Start with you! Scrap a page that's ALL about YOU! - 2 pts. + 1 pt NR
NR: DJB Fangirl by Darcy Baldwin, released 07/27; LO uploaded 07/28

Challenge #32: Bring the outdoors in! Use the outdoors as inspiration for your next layout - it could be the topic, design - it's up to you! - 2 pts.

Challenge #34: Use these photo cards as inspiration for the photos on your next layout. Get creative! - 1pt.

Challenge #35: Blend the lines between digital and paper by adding your own handwriting to a photo! - 2 pts. + 1 pt NR
NR: Lavender Fields by Kristin Cronin-Barrow; released 07/28; LO uploaded 07/28

Challenge #40: This quote really speaks to me right now. Scrap a page where you discuss something you either need to accept, or need to change, or both. - 2 pts. + 1 pt NR
NR: Lost in Space by Kristin Cronin-Barrow & Shawna Clingerman, released 07/28, LO uploaded 07/28

Last edited by suladesign; 07-31-2012 at 04:09 PM.
Old 07-02-2012, 08:12 AM
Sugar Cookie

profile gallery send pm

Total Points: 31 (Woohoo! I made it this month!)
NR: 4; Hybrid: 3

I've had trouble hitting the 10 pt. mark even so I'm starting with that one this month lol.

1-We all love a good sketch. Use one of the Sketchy Thursday sketches and create a layout Make sure to link us up to the original sketch -1 pt
Original sketch: http://sketchythursdays.blogspot.com...challenge.html

4- What's a trait that you possess that you or others use to define you? Use that trait as a large title on your layout 2pts + 1 NR point for Hello Goodbye by Traci Reed = 3 pts.

19. Be inspired by this great chalkboard art and create a layout that looks like it's on a chalkboard. Think black background, pastel alphas and fonts and doodles - or wherever your creativity takes you. - 2 pts + Hybrid 1 pt = 3 pts.

21 - I love the colored concentric circles on this blanket! Create similar concentric circles on a layout! (1 pt) +1 Hybrid pt = 2 pts.

16. Wood grain is all the rage in home decoration and graphics these days. Create a layout that uses a wood grained paper for the background. – 1 pt + 1 NR point for DJB Fonts: Old Married Couple by Darcy Baldwin (released 7/14, posted 7/15), Flippin’ Amazing by Misty Cato and Heather Roselli (released 7/14, posted 7/15)= 2 pts.

34. Use these photo cards as inspiration for the photos on your next layout. Get creative! - 1pt. + 1 NR pt for Hero Birthday by Jady Day Studio released 7/14, posted 7/20= 2 pts.

23 - There are lots of fun ideas for a play on words for gifts, cards, etc. Use a play on words as a title of a layout. (1 pt) + Darcy Baldwin's "I Love Me Some Lizzy" font New Release (released 7/21, posted 7/26) = 2 pts.

8 - These colors are fabulous! Use this color swatch as inspiration for your next LO - 1 pt. + 1 Hybrid pt. = 2 pts.

20. These are Bobbi Brown’s Top Ten make up favorites. Create a page featuring your own Top Ten list about anything you’d like – 1 pt.

18. Use these great firework and sparkler picture tips to help you take some awesome night time photos and then scrap the result. - 2 pts

Last edited by ashersmommy; 08-01-2012 at 10:49 PM.
Old 07-02-2012, 01:52 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

My spot
Old 07-02-2012, 09:19 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Finally finding my spot!

Used this sketch:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sketchy...7622008356007/

Here's my LO:

a. Use Patterned Paper Strips to Mat Photos and Frame Page 1pt

b. Frame part of a digitally masked photo 1pt

3- Create a hybrid Summer Activity Jar (or any type of inspiration jar..it could be journal prompts, fun activities, bucket list items, etc) - JOB JAR 10 pts

8 - These colors are fabulous! Use this color swatch as inspiration for your next LO. CARD - 1 pt + 1 hybrid point.

9 - these advertisements are really cool! Use them as inspiration to create a LO with a repeating geometric shape and tight cropped photos. ECLIPSE - 1 pt

21 - I love the colored concentric circles on this blanket! Create similar concentric circles on a layout! CARD 1 pt + 1 hybrid point

25 - For a fun journaling technique, make a word search on a layout. CARD - 2 pts + 1 hybrid point

28. Love everything about this! Use this layout as inspiration and scrapping with a monogram on your page! -1 pt + 1 Hybrid Point.

33. Where in your life does the line blur between work & play? Scrapbook it! SUMMER CAMP - 1pt + 1 NR point

40 - This quote really speaks to me right now. Scrap a page where you discuss something you either need to accept, or need to change, or both. - 2 pts + 1 NR point 7/10 (Heat Wave).

BONUS 1: COOKIE 1 pt

TOTAL POINTS: 32

Last edited by kristijoy; 07-11-2012 at 12:04 AM.
Old 07-03-2012, 08:39 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Old 07-04-2012, 10:40 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

my spot

total points: 13
base points: 10
NR points: 3

add stroke around photos - 1 pt

16. Wood grain is all the rage in home decoration and graphics these days. Create a layout that uses a wood grained paper for the background. – 1 pt (1 Point + 1 NR Point - Tea for Two, NR 6/30)

17. Whether it’s a party with friends, orkids playing outside, or even a nice moonlight dinner, it’s that time of year where backyard living is fun – so create a page that shows us what’s going on in your backyard. -1 pt 1 Point + 1 NR Point (Cindy Schneider templates released 7/14, uploaded 7/14)

20. These are Bobbi Brown’s Top Ten make up favorites. Create a page featuring your own Top Ten list about anything you’d like – 1 pt.

22 - I love this print. It just screams, "Summer!" to me. Scrap a page about something that says, "SUMMER" to you. 1 Pt.

31. Start with you! Scrap a page that's ALL about YOU! - 2 pts. 2 Points

35. Blend the lines between digital and paper by adding your own handwriting to a photo! - 2 pts. (2 Points + 1 NR Point - Heat Wave, NR 7/7)

Last edited by britaneejean; 07-23-2012 at 09:23 PM.
Old 07-06-2012, 01:37 AM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

I'll try
Old 07-06-2012, 10:51 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

5pts video+5 NR+21 layouts/projects=31 Total Points

Vdeo-here's the link to where I posted it 5pts
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...&postcount=171

#1- Use one of the Sketchy Thursday sketches and create a layout -1 pt + 1NR pt for Joy to the Fishes by Libby released 7/28 and posted on 7/31
Here is the sketch I used
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sketchy...57622008356007

#2 (use an instagram styled template to make fast work of multi photo pages) 1pt plus 1 NR point for Shawna's Banners released 6/30 posted on 7/6

#2 (use white mats to make sure photos stand out against a patterned paper background) 1 pt

#2 On this one I used the idea of showing a progression of action with a vertical band of photos. 1pt + 1NR pt for Joy to the Fishes by Libby released 7/28 and posted on 7/31

#3- Create a hybrid Summer Activity Jar - 10 pts

#17 create a page that shows us what’s going on in your backyard. -1 pt

#18 Use these great firework and sparkler picture tips to help you take some awesome night time photos and then scrap the result. - 2 pts plus 1pt NR for Let Freedom Ring by Meg Mullens released 6/30

#20 Create a page featuring your own Top Ten list about anything you’d like – 1 pt plus 1 NR point for Hello Goodbye by Traci Reed released on 6/30 posted on 7/6

#22 - I love this print. It just screams, "Summer!" to me. Scrap a page about something that says, "SUMMER" to you. 1 pt

#32. Bring the outdoors in! Use the outdoors as inspiration for your next layout - it could be the topic, design - it's up to you! - 2 pts.

Last edited by Txcorey; 07-31-2012 at 11:17 PM.
Old 07-06-2012, 01:00 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

used this sketch : http://www.flickr.com/photos/sketchy...57622008356007

22 - I love this print. It just screams, "Summer!" to me. Scrap a page about something that says, "SUMMER" to you. (1 pt.)

39 - Take a self portrait mirror shot (must use a mirror) and scrap it! - 1 pt.

Last edited by nikkiARNGwife; 07-23-2012 at 09:14 AM.
Old 07-06-2012, 07:16 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

Mine!

Total- 31 points

Sweet Shoppe Video
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...&postcount=173
5 points

#2 Quick Scrapbook Ideas - White Matte-Patterned Background + NR Forever & Ever 7/7

2 points

#2 Quick Scrapbook Ideas - Cut window in paper and back with patterned paper + NR And Many More 7/14

2 points

#4 Large Title Define Me + NR Life is Sweet 7/14

3 points

#12 Subway Art Quotes

1 point

#15 Movie Quotes

1 point

#16 Woodgrain paper

1 point

#17 - Backyard Fun (no backyard so our neighborhood park needs to fill in) + NR To En Vogue 7/7

2 points

#18 - Awesome Firework Photos (I am so thankful for this challenge, these are the best firework photos I have ever taken!)

2 points

#20- Top 10

1 point

#21 -Concentric Circles

1 point

#27 Printer Trays

1 point

#31 All About Me + NR Beautiful Mess 7/14

3 points

#32 Bring the Outdoors In

2 points

#38 Video Tutorial

2 points

#40 Quote Inspiration

2 points

Last edited by lovely1m; 07-29-2012 at 01:25 PM.
Old 07-07-2012, 12:31 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

3- Create a hybrid Summer Activity Jar (or any type of inspiration jar..it could be journal prompts, fun activities, bucket list items, etc)
10 pts

14 - Photography challenge! Play around with reflections and scrap the resulting photo/s.
2pts + 1pt NR = 3pts
Used Find Your Joy by Jady Day Studio released on 7/21

29. Create a layout that is scary! Get creative... scrap about something you are afraid of, something that scares you, or even something your own little monsters have done. Be sure to include the story!
2 pts + 1pt NR = 3 pts
Used Oh My, Terrible Two's by Jady Day Studio released on 6/30

31. Start with you! Scrap a page that's ALL about YOU!
2 pts + 1pt NR = 3pts
Used A Better Me by SSD Designers released 7/14

35. Blend the lines between digital and paper by adding your own handwriting to a photo!
2 pts + 1 pt NR = 3pts
Used Chasing Stars Birthday by Jady Day Studio released 7/14

Last edited by navaja77; 08-01-2012 at 12:39 PM.
Old 07-07-2012, 01:55 AM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

total points: 2

1 - Use one of the Sketchy Thursday sketches. I used http://www.flickr.com/photos/sketchy...in/photostream - 1 pt

21 - Use concentric circles - 1 pt

Last edited by urmysunshine; 07-28-2012 at 03:20 PM.
Old 07-08-2012, 12:12 PM
Sugar Cookie

profile gallery send pm

MY spot! ;D
Old 07-08-2012, 11:13 PM
Sugar Pie

profile gallery send pm

Can't wait to get back into it!
Total Points: 21 pts

#1 - Thursday Sketch Inspiration 1 pt

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...bandit&cat=500

#3 - Hybrid Jar 10pts

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...0666&nocache=1

#4 - Trait Defining Me 2pts

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...headed&cat=500

#18 - Use tips to take awesome fireworks photos. 2 pts

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...oom-21&cat=500

#25 - word search on layout 2 pts

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...lagler&cat=500

#29 - scrap something scary 2 pts

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...-scary&cat=500

#33 - Line between work and play 1 pts

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...y-hard&cat=500

#39 - Self Portrait - Mirror 1 pt

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...utloud&cat=500
Full Time Photographer & All the Time Mother

Last edited by SarahMD; 07-31-2012 at 11:40 PM.