Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 12-16-2021, 02:20 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Default Show Me What You Made With Your Black Friday Purchases

I've only used these templates and this kit so far, but it encourages me to know that others are out there using what they bought instead of just hoarding it, like I have a tendency to do. So inspire me with your work!

Old 12-16-2021, 03:06 AM
Sweets

profile gallery send pm

Isn't it crazy that Black Friday was 3 releases back?!!? Time is flying!
I am awful about hoarding my supplies and 'saving them for a rainy day'. Since the pandemic, I've realized it's pouring! It's always pouring anymore, so get out the good china, use your good papers, scrap life's moments now and with all my yummy new goodies.

Here are a few of mine with the BF goodies...

Old 12-16-2021, 07:09 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I definitely am a hoarder, which is why being a Babe now is kinda weird. I have kits from before becoming a babe that I still haven't used, but now I'm using everything at least once and then hoarding away. ROFL

Old 12-16-2021, 07:35 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

The only one of my Black Friday purchases I have used so far are these stencil cut files by Tracie Reed but I made 2 pages with them!
https://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/s...83&cat=&page=1

Old 12-16-2021, 02:35 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I'm in a scrapping slump, so I haven't scrapped anything in a while. I did however, download and tag everything I bought on Black Friday, so it's at least a step in the right direction.

Old 12-16-2021, 11:17 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I haven't had a chance to scrap much lately either, real life got real - hubby's been very sick with a stomach bacteria, work has been insane, I was diagnosed with skin cancer on my face - (it's likely very minor but that C word is scary and I'm worried about the scar on my face from surgery in January), then add in Christmas and all that pressure .... I NEED to scrap to find some time for myself, but I haven't had the mojo. Hopefully this weekend I'll get to!

Old 12-17-2021, 08:25 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Old 12-17-2021, 06:19 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I'm hoping to really try to make use of the unused kits in my stash in the new year and do less hoarding, too. I've gotten a few pages done though!

Old 12-17-2021, 10:06 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjscraps View Post
I haven't had a chance to scrap much lately either, real life got real - hubby's been very sick with a stomach bacteria, work has been insane, I was diagnosed with skin cancer on my face - (it's likely very minor but that C word is scary and I'm worried about the scar on my face from surgery in January), then add in Christmas and all that pressure .... I NEED to scrap to find some time for myself, but I haven't had the mojo. Hopefully this weekend I'll get to!

All that sounds pretty rough! I hope you can get some scrap-therapy in soon, and also that things settle down for you.

Old 12-17-2021, 10:44 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Beautiful pages! Add me to the list of people who haven't scrapped much since Thanksgiving. It was the last few weeks of my semester plus I had parent/teacher conferences for my preschool class. As of yesterday work is mostly done for the next 2 weeks, and I don't go back to grad school until late January. Really hoping to make some progress on our albums during that time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjscraps View Post
I'm sorry you're going through that. Any one would be hard, but all at once sounds very rough! Take care of yourself!
Old 12-17-2021, 11:48 PM
Sweetness

profile gallery send pm

I cant upload some of mine, as they have Ethan's family in them, but here's what I've uploaded so far