Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > Sweet Stuff from the Sweet Shoppe
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-01-2017, 06:57 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm
Default *June* Dream Big Designs monthly challenge

Welcome back to another month and another challenge for Dream Big Designs fans! I'm so impressed with all the pages you guys have been doing each month and I'm looking forward to what you create this month!

So Summer Break is in full swing here in my part of the woods and with it comes the never-ending string of "I'm bored" or "Are we going anywhere today?" comments and inquiries from my kids. So we sat down together and made ourselves a wishlist of things we'd like to do together before the summer is over!

Your challenge is to do the same! It doesn't have to be a specific number of activities- just some specific ideas. And for those of you on the other side of the world, you can create a holiday break bucket list, or maybe what you did over your summer break. You could even make a wishlist of activities your child or family will be doing this school year. Whatever your creative little heart desires!

When you're done with your page, post it to the gallery and link it back up in this thread before the end of the month (11:59 pm EST June 30th, 2017) to be entered into a random drawing to win a $12 coupon to the Dream Big Design store!

Here's my page for inspiration:

and I used this tropical beauty:

Thanks for playing and happy scrapping!