Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 08-09-2019, 12:07 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default Friday Fun Facts 08/09

I've had a crazy stressful wk. I need to laugh....so that the theme of today's questions.
  1. Who's got the silliest sense of humor in your family?
  2. Do you quietly giggle, burst out laughing loudly or smile at most things?
  3. What made you smile/laugh this week?
  4. What movie/tv show/book made you laugh recently?
Old 08-09-2019, 12:20 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

1. My hubs has a very dry sense of humor sometimes and it takes a minute to "get" the joke that he is being funny. He also loves to joke around, make silly faces and is always sticking his tongue out. He can always cheer me up when I need it.

2. I'm more of a smiler, a quiet giggle but now and again something will get me going and I will just laugh til I cry. Usually it's Bailey and I working off each other in some way that gets us both going.

3. Not a lot made me smile this wk with all my internet/tv/computer woes but I did get an unexpected joy yesterday when I heard a loud screeching sound and looked out the window to see the huge woodpecker standing on the porch. He kept squawking and looking at me as he hopped around, picking up the seed and suet. He hung upside down, stretched out and was trying to reach the suet from the porch post. I was trying to take photos of him and I kept laughing at him. I can't wait to scrap the pics.

4. I love comedies. I was awake most of the night on Wed when the digi corruption was discovered and I was so devastated by it I stayed up really late trying to work on the computer, I finally tried to go to sleep around 4:30 but couldn't so watched some episodes of The Office and that got me smiling and calmed me down. I didn't really sleep much that night but it calmed me down and distracted me. I am watching The Office, starting at season 1. I've seen random episodes here and there but never had a chance to watch it when it was on the air so I am happy that its on Netflix and I can binge it here and there.
Old 08-09-2019, 03:24 PM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

I'll give this ago...
1. Silliest is my third daughter. She is 13 and always saying funny things, mostly to get a rise out of me. But she is a sweetheart.

2. I'm a loud laugher, giggler, and all of the above. I'm just loud

3. I'm on the choir booster board and we had a meeting last night. We were all going back and forth and it was funny. We were laughing and teasing each other (probably not your typical booster club board) but sure made the meeting enjoyable and go quickly.

4. My husband and I like to watch tv at the end of the day while we visit. We are almost done with Boston Legal (rewatched the series) and we were both LOLing the other day.

Rae, The Office is the perfect way to relax. We've watched it several times. The next one you should try is Parks and Rec. Seriously so funny.
Old 08-09-2019, 04:05 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Who's got the silliest sense of humor in your family? pretty sure it's my daughter

Do you quietly giggle, burst out laughing loudly or smile at most things? it depends on the level of joke or what ishappening, and who I am with and where I am at.

What made you smile/laugh this week? my daughter. We always talk about stuff (kids stuff and semi big peope stuff), on Tuesday while we're surfing on Netflix to check on what to watch for after dinner, we saw a show called Twelve Forever, and I just told her:

M: biscuit, I hope when you grow up, like 11 or 12 or when you become a teenager, you will always remember that you have a good life, please don't be an angsty teenager, always remember that your family loves you.
Her: what do you mean?
Me: I mean, always use your brain and your heart, balance your feelings, like that.
Her: okay mom, I will always use all of my organs

What movie/tv show/book made you laugh recently? I'm re-watching Fast and Furious series, and I really love Roman's character

The Office FTW! My husband love that show so much I really can't relate so much since I haven't watched all of the episodes.
Old 08-10-2019, 08:23 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Who's got the silliest sense of humor in your family? My 13 year old son would have to win this category. Everything is funny to him and he has a strange sense of humor.
Do you quietly giggle, burst out laughing loudly or smile at most things? I usually smile more than laugh out loud. I enjoy a good belly laugh, but it takes a lot to get me going.
What made you smile/laugh this week? My husband. He always finds a way to make me laugh. Sometimes it freakin' annoys me too because I will be talking about something serious and he's joking. I laugh at our animals on the regular and they always make me smile. If it's not the pets, its the livestock!
What movie/tv show/book made you laugh recently? I haven't read anything funny lately. I don't think I've saw a truly funny movie in the last 10 years either. I'm rather bitter that all comedies these days are just stupid. Anyway, Big Bang Theory usually makes me laugh.
Old 08-10-2019, 09:56 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Who's got the silliest sense of humor in your family? Definitely hubby!
Do you quietly giggle, burst out laughing loudly or smile at most things? Usually I'm an outloud laugher,maybe not burst, but definitely not quiet!
What made you smile/laugh this week? Hubby always makes me smile. We have inside jokes and crack up every chance we get!
What movie/tv show/book made you laugh recently? I've been watching New Girl lately and laughing at that.

Old 08-14-2019, 09:18 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

1. Who's got the silliest sense of humor in your family?
Well my third daughter def makes us laugh the most... She is always coming up with something that makes us laugh and sometimes just shake our heads.

2. Do you quietly giggle, burst out laughing loudly or smile at most things?
I am a very loud laugher... if I try to keep it quiet I end up snorting... and thats def not a pretty sight or sound.

3. What made you smile/laugh this week?
I just smiled this morning... one of my littles had on a dress up dress and I was remembering how when she first started wearing in months ago, it drug on the ground and she always stepped on it. Now it's up past her ankles... they grow and learn so quickly when they are little.

4. What movie/tv show/book made you laugh recently?
Last night I watched an old episode of Big Bang Theory... that show always makes me laugh!

Guest CT for Kristin Cronin-Barrow

Old 08-14-2019, 09:28 AM
Sugar Pie

profile gallery send pm

Who's got the silliest sense of humor in your family? My youngest son for sure. He is a pun maniac!
Do you quietly giggle, burst out laughing loudly or smile at most things? burst out laughing...I have a very loud and unladylike laugh
What made you smile/laugh this week? My boyfriend coming home from a two and a half week long trip!
What movie/tv show/book made you laugh recently? 90 day fiance...its ridiculous and I can't stop watching it
Old 08-14-2019, 10:43 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgal00 View Post
1. My hubs has a very dry sense of humor sometimes and it takes a minute to "get" the joke that he is being funny. He also loves to joke around, make silly faces and is always sticking his tongue out. He can always cheer me up when I need it.

2. I'm more of a smiler, a quiet giggle but now and again something will get me going and I will just laugh til I cry. Usually it's Bailey and I working off each other in some way that gets us both going.

3. Not a lot made me smile this wk with all my internet/tv/computer woes but I did get an unexpected joy yesterday when I heard a loud screeching sound and looked out the window to see the huge woodpecker standing on the porch. He kept squawking and looking at me as he hopped around, picking up the seed and suet. He hung upside down, stretched out and was trying to reach the suet from the porch post. I was trying to take photos of him and I kept laughing at him. I can't wait to scrap the pics.

4. I love comedies. I was awake most of the night on Wed when the digi corruption was discovered and I was so devastated by it I stayed up really late trying to work on the computer, I finally tried to go to sleep around 4:30 but couldn't so watched some episodes of The Office and that got me smiling and calmed me down. I didn't really sleep much that night but it calmed me down and distracted me. I am watching The Office, starting at season 1. I've seen random episodes here and there but never had a chance to watch it when it was on the air so I am happy that its on Netflix and I can binge it here and there.
I love the Office! Such a great show. We didn't catch it until recently and binge watched starting at season 1, like you are. I also loved Parks & Recreation (actually, more than the Office), very similar show but the characters were more quirky? I just laughed and laughed. They became like friends... Leslie Knope is my friend. Haha <3

Old 08-14-2019, 11:27 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Brook - I've heard of that show but never watched it. I'll have to see if Netflix has it. That might be another good one to scrap to.