Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-28-2012, 09:01 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to haydensmommy217
Default kids say the darndest things

saw something on Facebook, and it got me wondering what has you kids said that just made you try so hard not to laugh or like what did you just say lol or both.

Proudly Creating For:
Amanda Yi, Becca Bonneville, Digilicious Designs, Jady Day Studio, Lliella Designs, Meghan Mullens, and Miss Fish.
I have guested for Kristin Cronin-Barrow, Traci Reed, and Krystal Hartley.

♥♥Facebook♥♥Pinterest♥♥Gallery♥♥
Old 06-28-2012, 09:36 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

I may have taught JT a little too well about stranger danger when he was younger because when he was four I had to take him to the doctor for a follow up on a testicle that had not dropped and when the doctor asked him to drop his drawers he asked the doctor and I quote. "What are you some kind of pervert. Mom is our Dr a pedophile? " The doctor was not amused and I about died but it was a moment I will never forget. My sister says I always talked to him like he was 35 and she was right. A four year old who knew to watch out for not just bad guys but pedophiles and perverts! Then he told my dad about it and asked his uncle the cop to check the Dr out! We laugh now.

Last edited by LJSDesigns; 06-28-2012 at 09:40 PM.
Old 06-28-2012, 10:29 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

There are always things that my kids say that leave me snickering, trying not to laugh. The other day though I burst out laughing when I probably shouldn't have. I was playing around with this floor plan site trying to come up with a new arrangement for our living room. The kids thought it looked cool so they wanted to know what site it was. Each of them opened it up on a different computer and got busy making rooms. My son was just making some fantasy room but I guess, in my daughter's mind, she was making HER room. Thing is though, the dimensions were way off. She finished and said "this is exactly how I want my room". I told her that there was no way she could fit that much furniture in her room. She started arguing with me and insisting that she wanted her room exactly that way. I asked if she had saved her floor plan. When I knew she had, I grabbed one of the walls and moved it in to reflect the shape of her room. Then I showed her that one whole wall is closets. She looked at it, burst in to tears and screamed "I have the smallest room in the house and no one cares!". I started laughing. I tried not to, but I was laughing so hard I was almost crying. Her reaction just struck me as hilarious.
Old 06-29-2012, 11:03 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Lorie, you just made me LOL at my desk at work!!!

My son when he was 3 1/2 , he walked in on my in the bathroom as I was standing to pull everything up. He apologizes and immediately walks out. A few weeks later I take him to Walmart to get some household stuff and he wanted new Buzz Lightyear underwear so we get him some. I always checked out back in the Garden Center because there was never a line. This particular day, there were 2 cashiers and 5 people in line on either side. Being that it was the Garden Center, it a small indoor area and, well, you could hear everything. The ladie is scanning all of our items, it's VERY quiet in there since everyone is just standing and waiting their turn. The cashier says to my son, "Wow these are cool underwear! Are these yours?" He says yes. She said "Wow you must be a real big boy!" He says... "Yes I am a big boy. I go potty all by myself. But... my daddy has a winky, and I have winky but my mom's fell off!!"

THE WHOLE PLACE goes hysterical. I could not swipe my debit card fast enough and get out of there. Apparently when he walked in on me a few weeks earlier that is what he had determined was the case. He will be 14 soon and we still laugh about it!
Old 06-30-2012, 01:03 AM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

Oh my gosh, hilarious stories! I can't stop laughing